Community > Posts By > Kaysler

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 08:19 PM
Not really most of it is common sense it is just the stupid vocab i worry about

hey is the image code here just bracket img bracket address.jpg bracket /img bracket

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 08:13 PM
Working on studying for a final: Logic - Critical Thinking.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 08:09 PM
To kill this thread you'd have to put like 5 people in a coma for a week to even have a chance.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 08:07 PM

ok where are the bearded wonders.........I am still waiting for that "fashion" showdrool :banana: drool

*super hero pose* Did someone call for a bearded wonder?

Okay so maybe i'm not a wonder, but i am bearded.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 07:14 PM

MM – glad I stopped in - anyone ever hear of the Harrison Act or the “Marijuana” Tax Stamp Act of 1937? How about Timothy Leary or his famous 1969 court case (that he won)?

In brief (very brief) the Harrison Act was a dismal failure and in 1937 became what is called today – the “marijuana” tax stamp Act. It required that anyone purchasing stamps provide their name address and the names and addresses of the ‘clients’ (even doctors). Nothing ever prevented federal agents from making arrests from these records or turning them over to local law enforcement. This was a federal tax act, still on the books as of 1969, when Timothy Leary found himself in court over that act. He claimed the stamp was illegal and violated his Fifth Amendment rights (re: self-incrimination). Yes, he won and the Supreme Court shot the tax stamp down – which led to the ‘federal’ “Control Substance Act” in effect today.

However, as of a couple years ago, the last I looked, nearly half the 50 United States had implemented similar stamp acts. The law suits have been enormous and still go on today. I remember in 2005 a guy from Tennessee making an appeal; because the tax they were charging was not a fair tax but an illegal punishment. It may still be in appeal, who knows. The point is, they confiscated the drug (MJ) then proceeded to charge a tax, (like 1.5 million) which he didn’t pay, of course. That led to the trial. You can search it for yourself – amazing.

There are dozens of web sites devoted to making MJ legal. Personally, considering the responsible way in which individuals in this country use alcohol, I can’t imagine adding MJ to its legal ranks.

My Philosophy: Use it as you wish – suffer the illegal consequences, that’s my position.

Millions of people have suffered, and died, at the hands of the ‘responsible’ drunk driver. And then there are millions more who cry for yet another mind altering substance to become legal. ????

The words of an old folk song come to mind;
“When will they ever learn?”

I think you just bought up the best point of all with the drunk driving. People OD on alcohol, they become violent, they drink and drive. With smoking there is no tendency for violence, it does not affect motor coordination in the same ways and to OD you have to consume an unrealistic amount...it is safer in my eyes than drinking.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 06:56 PM

google nippless bras

laugh laugh i sorta wanna knowlaugh no reallyhuh

omg even better than a nippless bra look at the this thing

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/184/411691632_525f9e1a14.jpg?v=0

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 06:41 PM

meh who cares really? lol

anyone wanna come help me clean? lol =/

WHO CARES??!! WHO FREAKIN' CARES??!surprised

WE BEARDY LOVIN' LADIES care! Thats who!love

OH & HI and WELCOME Alisha, waving did YOU have any trouble finding the "House"?huh

Okay Dee I'm taking your coffee away, you're on decaff now ... *backs away slowly*

Just DON'T take away my WINE & YOU'll be FINE!!

*keeps smiling pats you on the head and backs away before turning to sprint*

Soo Who's up for beardy cheek nuzzles lol

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 06:35 PM

WHO CARES??!! WHO FREAKIN' CARES??!surprised

WE BEARDY LOVIN' LADIES care! Thats who!love

OH & HI and WELCOME Alisha, waving did YOU have any trouble finding the "House"?huh

Okay Dee I'm taking your coffee away, you're on decaff now ... *backs away slowly*

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 06:32 PM

I got lots of leather. I don't have many crotchless panties though.

But i'm sure you do have some assless chaps though LMAO. makes me think of Son-in-Law

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 06:30 PM

How are you tonight ash?

:thumbsup: ...ohwell

How are you?

Worn out, excited, nervous, and ...just a general mix =p

What are you excited/nervous about?

Excited cause in 5 days i get to see my family which i haven't seen at all in over 4 months. Nervous cause those next 5 days are finals week *sigh*

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 06:25 PM

heya everyone!!!!!!!

Evening

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 06:22 PM

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 06:18 PM

Howdy kaysler, how are you

waving

See above lol

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 06:17 PM

How are you tonight ash?

:thumbsup: ...ohwell

How are you?

Worn out, excited, nervous, and ...just a general mix =p

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 06:09 PM
Is it the posting at the SAME time or is it you both were in the reply message before last post.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 06:06 PM
Edited by Kaysler on Sun 12/07/08 06:06 PM
Actually How is everyone?

Emily,bad_girl, Sharp, WhoamI, did i miss anyone else that's on right now?

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 06:05 PM
How are you tonight ash?

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 05:58 PM
waving

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 05:34 PM
Tired, excited, worried, thoughtful....*nods* I'm a lot of things hah

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 05:33 PM
I like the Black and white photo best. Just for some feed back.

The profile is very direct and to the point. It works for you.