Community > Posts By > Kaysler

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 01:22 AM
"What are you doing wasting your time crying while looking at a rock? You don't need to come here to have me near, I with you always."

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 01:11 AM
Yay for Little bitties! I love little bitties with no bra =p

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:32 AM
ditto just stopping in

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:29 AM
Anyone still up?

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:26 AM
Thanks for sharing work guys.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 03:38 PM
*falls into the house with a razor in one hand and his other hand holding the razor away* NOOOOOOOO it's trying to get me!!!

ahhhhhhh

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 03:35 PM

Bryce is an excellent program. There's a lot you can do with it, quite obviously.......and you haven't even explored all of it's avenues yet.

Is Bryce very different then Adobe Photoshop?

If so, what is the difference? I'm buying my child, Adobe Photoshop. That is what they're using in school.

Bryce is way diffrent starting with a price tag around $1000 I don't have a full version with all the nice textures and guides just a broken down try me kinda version that's older. Bryce is used for 3D images it does nice work with scenery and the such.

Uh-oh, $1,000. That's over the Christmas budget.laugh

Cool - 3D images.

I just showed my child your work. They liked it. I think it has motivated them.happy

Really? *big grin* that just made my day! Thanks =) If your child is willing I'd love to see some of their work sometime if I could.

I use PaintShop Pro 7 not Photoshop but they are comparable programs and Photoshop is mor widely used in business settings. If you REALLY want to help your child get into it I suggest a Mac they are the digital art powerhouse. I use a Pc but i'm jealous of Mac users heh =p.

Oh as a PS there is Free image editing software out there that may not QUITE have all the bells and whistles of PSP or APS but is very useful and nice If your interested just ask me and I'll get the name and website for you.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 03:19 PM

Bryce is an excellent program. There's a lot you can do with it, quite obviously.......and you haven't even explored all of it's avenues yet.

I have used it, I know how to d a lot of basics but i am VERY novice with it. I don't have a nice full version with guides and all of that so I have to poke around learning on my own

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 03:17 PM

Is Bryce very different then Adobe Photoshop?

If so, what is the difference? I'm buying my child, Adobe Photoshop. That is what they're using in school.

Bryce is way diffrent starting with a price tag around $1000 I don't have a full version with all the nice textures and guides just a broken down try me kinda version that's older. Bryce is used for 3D images it does nice work with scenery and the such.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 02:33 PM
waving Evening ash, I swear I'm not stalking you :angel: :angel: haha It always seems we get on here the same times.what

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 02:29 PM
Edited by Kaysler on Mon 12/08/08 02:31 PM
good ole' Ram Jam

Damn, foiled again haha

How about

The Wurzles

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 02:26 PM
Edited by Kaysler on Mon 12/08/08 02:27 PM

LOL I use conditioner on it to keep it soft

So do I lol I thought I was weird for doing it. hah

Oh yea..Hi All =)

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 02:25 PM
They are I do a lot of cleaning of the pictures as well, be it noise, bad lighting, blemishes, or anything else. This is all just part of the hobby. I've been out of doing it much lately but after some of the replies it gets me wanting to do more with it, perhaps I should bust out my copy of Bryce. I never got too far with it just played around some.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:19 AM
*yawn* boo studying

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:12 AM
*yawn* thanks I liked my song too lol well time to study

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:08 AM
Edited by Kaysler on Mon 12/08/08 07:10 AM
These photos are me working towards getting a painting like look to them.

This one is in my opinion the best of the lot for the painting effects, I even added in canvas texture to this and cut out the subject from the background.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:46 AM

The last one on your profile is good, the one you have now, you look like you've had a few drinks, and the kitchen looks messy.

Correct lmao i was at a party i think this might have been either at the end of the night or the beginning.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 11:53 PM
Edited by Kaysler on Mon 12/08/08 12:10 AM
"Macs aren't immune to viruses, but they are very rare. Learn which viruses infect Macintoshes and what solutions are available to defend against them." -About.com(http://antivirus.about.com/od/macintoshresource/Macintosh_Viruses_and_Mac_Virus_Resources.htm)

Macs no longer immune to viruses, experts say
Apple's growing market share, new chips said making it more of a target - msnbc (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12537279/)

Apple has repeatedly claimed that Macs, while not completely immune to viruses and spyware, are far safer than Windows computers. - Pc World (http://www.pcworld.com/article/154850/will_mac_become_a_virus_trap.html)

Like I said macs are not as targeted as Pc but malicious software can and has been written for them.

Like G.I. Joe say "Knowing is half the battle! And now you know."

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 11:42 PM
Sarai

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 11:42 PM

download 'Spydoctor' by Google as your adware program. It's google software I mean.

download 'CCleaner', it's a better file removal tool than explorer, use CCleaner to remove all of your temp folder and cookies. If you have passwords saved on IE that you aren't going to remember, you may want to adjust what the removal tool removes before you run it. It also has a nice registry cleaner.

After you've cleared the potentially harmful files, try to run Yahoo Messenger again. If it does not work, remove Yahoo Messenger and then download the latest Yahoo Messenger.

I don't know if CCleaner has a mac friendly version. It probably does. You can do a search for 'free data wiping tools -spyware mac friendly'

why would i even need spyware for my laptop for mac dont get virus or other stuff.
the issue with messenger had to do with yahoo. but i took care of the other on my pc.

MOST viruses and spyware are written for PC that doesn't mean that some isn't written to attach mac.