Community > Posts By > Kaysler

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:40 PM
So can I ask the ladies a question?
...i sorta just did already but my real question is this.

Is there some secret password for when a guy contacts a girl? I try to read their profile and ask questions about there interests. I try to talk a little about myself and ask them the questions i answered about myself but i just don't seem to get anywhere...am I missing something? lol

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:37 PM
oh my holly what happened?

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 06:46 PM
Feral and Shadow totally gave me an idea how to boost my posts so i'm not just some newbie.

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:31 PM
later all

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:27 PM

Let's see Alice was an amazing woman. Always had faith in her son and I. She never once put our dreams or goals down, she always supported us. I'll never forget waking up every morning and walk into her room and there she sitting up in her hospital bed with this huge smile on her face and she would always say "Good Morning my beautiful"

My Cousin Robbie wow ummm when I was 9 I got into a real bad accident I almost died from blood loss and what not. He was really distraught about it. His mom (my aunt) was my personal nurse at the hospital. He always sent my Aunt Lori to work with a letter or a stuffed animal or something to give me while I was there. When I got out he tried to come see me every day and helped me learn how to walk again. he was a good guy. his family always came first.

*smiles* Those are such good memories! Thank you for sharing them with us.

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:14 PM

Much love to you both this holiday season *hugs*

I find solace in remembering all the happy goofy things that make me smile about my loved ones that have passed, I know sure well i wouldn't want to be making such a happy time a sad one if i were to pass so I try to celebrate peoples lives once I can get over mourning the loss.

We all heal differently though and all I can say is I hope your holidays are as happy as they can be.

Thanks Kaysler you're a good guy.

Thanks, would you mind sharing a happy memory of one you've lost? Maybe sharing a happy memory might help.

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:09 PM
I don't MIND seeing pics like these, but what i mind is that in general I feel that if i were to post women in the same provocative manor as a whole i'd get ridiculed for it.

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:04 PM
Edited by Kaysler on Tue 12/09/08 04:06 PM
Much love to you both this holiday season *hugs*

I find solace in remembering all the happy goofy things that make me smile about my loved ones that have passed, I know sure well i wouldn't want to be making such a happy time a sad one if i were to pass so I try to celebrate peoples lives once I can get over mourning the loss.

We all heal differently though and all I can say is I hope your holidays are as happy as they can be.

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 04:00 PM
I do not consider Hay to be an outfit! not to mention neither of those had beards they were IMPOSTER Santas!

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:57 PM
I just finished watching the movie Bolt about the super dog ,that was a cute movie. Predictable ending but cute

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:56 PM

so anyone doing anything fun?

Nope not really just staring at my Christmas Tree not feeling the joy I normally do when I look at it....

What's wrong that chrismas has you bummed?

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:36 PM
so anyone doing anything fun?

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:14 PM

I made the lump of coal list..I always do laugh

:laughing: :laughing: I must say I've done a lot of good things this year so I luckily didn't make the coal list this year.

I like to think i was good this year.

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:13 PM
No whammy no whammy Big match big match and STOP!!

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:08 PM

HI Rare babysmooched flowerforyou

HI FETTS darlintongue2 drool

HI Merle drinks flowers

HI Lizdrinks flowers

HI Kaysler drinks flowerforyou

phew that was a lot of hello's:banana: :laughing:

Hiya!

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:06 PM
wonder if i'll make anyone's list this time, no dice lat round.

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 02:54 PM
Is it THAT time already? we still have 140 posts left on this topic lol

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 02:52 PM

Hey pete I must say i'm mighty jealous of all the smileys How do i apply for one =p Is the application long?

Not at all, just tell me what you'd like and I'll get to it! drinker

Umm orange hat (if you can Adidas) if no hat brown short curly hair red/orange goatee.

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 02:32 PM
Hey pete I must say i'm mighty jealous of all the smileys How do i apply for one =p Is the application long?

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 02:27 PM
Evening everyone.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25