Community > Posts By > Aquadave

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 03:48 PM
I'm here for the ride not to supervise

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 03:46 PM
Aquadave dave and I build aquaculture equipment (when they have the $$$) Aquaculture is large water systems. for Public aquariums (my smallest was 33,000 gal) Mostly talk 100,000s gal for fish farms shrimp farms etc. Most likely some of the seafood you've eaten has been through one of my designs

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 03:35 PM

Really? are yall kidding me? It takes 2 min to change a profile and it's ok to lie like that? So she's not interested no reason to lie. If she's really married, you must keep in mind if so she just got married still extreme newlywed, why is she here? It's not I'm upset over the non-interest I'm upset over the response. I don't like liars or cheaters she's either one or both. I bet if I was a woman posting this It'd be a whole different story. Over and over I read (yes I read yall's profiles) be honest and no games, Do men not deserve the same?

You can't assume that just because she's here, she's a cheat or a liar. Some people stay on here to develop new friendships based on their interests, or simply because they like the community but have no intentions of meeting someone. She may have simply come on in response to an email notification but planned to fix her profile/delete her account shortly after. Have you checked it since?

Realistically though, I think you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your reaction here and the impression you're giving fellow Mingle users. If I was interested in a guy but found he was getting his knickers in a twist over a woman who he knows nothing about, in what feels to be a serious case of 'over-reacting', I'd back off pretty quick.

Just throwing in my two pennies there since you're so keen for honesty and 'no games'...

Yes I can. If she's really married then change your profile. Why should guy waste their time. Her profile said looking for a good for a relationship it's deceiving. If she said it for rejection purposes then it's a lie. again I've been on other dating sites and never was told that in a reply. I have seen "update I'm seeing someone I'll see where it goes" in a profile

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 03:27 PM

ive been a member for like 2 hours and i am getting already lots of sleazy i.m.s sheesh. cmon people read the profiles first.

That's what makes it bad for the rest of us here for the right reasons

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 03:20 PM
White black green or purple (Purple girls are amazing) if you're with them just for their race then you're dating for the, as Msharmony said, for the novelty. Interracial dating isn't easy. When you go to family events it'll always be Aunt Ellen will say he's such a nice white boy. He dates a black girl but she very nice. get use to behind your back talk. Not that I'm against it in fact one of my most memorable moments was at a bar I met a girl who happen to be black, we talked laughed danced. when we held hands it was as if we were one. she gave me her number and it got washed so I never got to call her. 8yrs ago and I remember as if it were yesterday, there was no black or white just us. I want to feel that again you see my topic is "I want to hold your hand"

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 02:59 PM

^5 Dave

I wish kids could sue for the disruption of their family by cheaters. It is the kids lives that are most often turned upside down. Often it is a move away from their entire lives as they knew it; schools, doctors, friends, grandparent relationships ect..

Everybody is selfish these days they don't consider the consequences of their actions to their loved ones. Then you have the stupid people that say it better for the kids whatever!!!

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 11:30 AM
I want a real body. Not chiseled and not flabby

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 10:56 AM
This is not my first dating site. I've never received a reply like that

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 10:55 AM
Really? are yall kidding me? It takes 2 min to change a profile and it's ok to lie like that? So she's not interested no reason to lie. If she's really married, you must keep in mind if so she just got married still extreme newlywed, why is she here? It's not I'm upset over the non-interest I'm upset over the response. I don't like liars or cheaters she's either one or both. I bet if I was a woman posting this It'd be a whole different story. Over and over I read (yes I read yall's profiles) be honest and no games, Do men not deserve the same?

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 10:39 AM
I think that piece of paper means a lot. It mean you took the extra step to commit yourself to that person. cheaters have low self-esteem. for a web site to promote it is just making money off of low-lifes. No the Children are not another story, they are part of the story. You have a responsibility to them, because of a cheaters total disregard to the people that love and depend on them, a cheater is responsible for destroying their lifes as well as their husband or wife

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 09:17 AM
1 I don't message creepy and rude. It's hi I'm dave and something in common relating to profile

2 Don't lie, ignore the message or say thanks but no thanks

3 If you're married change your profile or suspend it.

As far as the replies I can't see anyone supporting a liar, if you have friends here I'm sure they're on FaceBook or email. I know it's a one and done message, but you women sit here and cry about the creeps (you have all right to) women constantly say I want honesty and no games So who's the liar and gamer? It hurts my feelings getting lied to. and it works both ways. There are some ligament guys out there like me. So all you women out there be honest and no games

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 02:39 AM
If she is married then update your profile. Don't lie you can say Thanks but i'm not interested

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 02:01 AM
I want a date with a woman over 30 before the year is over. Last years New Years Resolution was to have 3 dates with women over 30 so far 2 one night stands they don't count

Aquadave's photo
Tue 12/03/13 01:54 AM
I messaged a girl in my area. she's active here and looking for a good guy. She replies Thanks for the message but I recently got married. WTF You ever thought about updating your profile? What's your husband think about you being on a dating site? Hows that make me feel? Bad that how

Aquadave's photo
Mon 12/02/13 11:30 PM
ok I shorten it

Aquadave's photo
Mon 12/02/13 09:34 PM

people either put single photos up or photos with others,, if they spend their time with friends those others may be those friends

if they spend time with their pets, you may see photos reflecting that

if they spend time with their kids, I don't see the issue with those photos or why there is any difference,,,,its just a glimpse into their lifestyle,,,

I understand where you're coming from but there is a fine line between this is my life with my kids and I have kids. Does that make sense?

Aquadave's photo
Mon 12/02/13 09:29 PM
I added pics posted more of what I want
What do you think?

Aquadave's photo
Mon 12/02/13 08:55 PM
I see women do this often and I just don't get it. It seems like it almost fake

Aquadave's photo
Mon 12/02/13 08:51 PM
I'm lost is this topic sex on fist date or what is a good date?

Aquadave's photo
Mon 12/02/13 05:56 PM
Thanks i'll try to make changes