Community > Posts By > Aquadave

Aquadave's photo
Sat 12/07/13 12:09 AM
I just got home and looked and I have a very nice return message. I know i'm noT finished but i'm happy with the response so far. thank you for all yall's help.

Aquadave's photo
Fri 12/06/13 06:18 PM
I had a girl send me a message very simple "Hi how are you. Do you have any big plans for the weekend"

I replied with this

Thanks for writing. I'm good the weather is great. Going to put a few miles on the bike enjoy this while it's here. I was getting ready to go out for a little bit. Prob go to Woody's, triangle and buddy roes for some dancing. I like Ronnie's singing. I see you're an RN My sister is one as well, she works in women's dept. Are you going to the parade Sun? Have you been to our parade yet? It's a huge tailgate party from early morning til parade time. It's lots of fun. What are your plans for the weekend? you have 3 kids in 3 countries I assume it Military, what is that like? I'm sure they must always be on your mind. So have you been ragging on your friends back in Pennsylvania about the nice weather we're having? LOL By the way my name is Dave it's very nice to meet you
Dave

She's local I know she's knows the places I listed. I tried expanding the conversation some. I mentioned several parts of her profile. Here's the thing I recognized one of the bars she was at by a pic she posted. I didn't say anything so it didn't come across as me being a creeper

Aquadave's photo
Fri 12/06/13 12:45 PM
Edited by Aquadave on Fri 12/06/13 12:52 PM
Thank you so much that help, I see what you're saying. On top of that I hope others are reading this advice. I'm sure I'm not the only guy that has a hard time writing initial messages I think I'm Improving a little at time. I do read the profiles completely and when I send a message I do have interest them. I need to work on my writing skills and this really is helping see what to do right
Thanks

Aquadave's photo
Fri 12/06/13 12:38 PM
Dump all the pics add new ones work on the profile more it's a good start

Aquadave's photo
Fri 12/06/13 12:35 PM
Pics are great expand the profile some

Aquadave's photo
Thu 12/05/13 05:40 PM
I just sent this one, what do yall think?

Hi I'm Dave cute dog, he looks like he's still a puppy. What kind is he? I see you like bikes do you mean motorcycles? I ride an 83 FXRT Harley. I'm born and raised in Mt. P lets talk
Dave

Aquadave's photo
Thu 12/05/13 04:07 PM
Cool yall This is some good advise Thanks how you see it and what I should change is great.

Aquadave's photo
Thu 12/05/13 03:32 PM
Thanks I see what to work on

as far as the second message a few months later, from what I understand you women seem to get many many messages from creeps and I think that maybe I was over looked not meaning to sound desperate

Aquadave's photo
Thu 12/05/13 02:07 PM
Edited by Aquadave on Thu 12/05/13 02:10 PM
For things to work we need responses. Rating profiles is great. Let's take it one step farther. Rate my message. These are actual messages I sent 2 different girls. The profiles didn't say much so I didn't have much to work with. I kept it short and sweet. Would you respond to it? If I don't get a response and I really would like to get to know them I'll wait a few months and try again after that I don't bother any more

Hi I'm Dave Love your pic. I live in Mt.P a little south of Myrtle I'm a good guy ask me anything
Lets talk

Hi I'm Dave how long have you lived here? any ways I'd like to meet you. Feel free to ask me anything
Dave

Aquadave's photo
Thu 12/05/13 01:52 PM
LOL a few yrs back I was engaged several times to Multi-millionaire super models that had stores in Africa only after a few sentences on chat. I enjoyed it. They would ask me to mail them merchandise to avoid taxes. I'd tell them ok and they'd send me stuff to forward to them. of course it was bought on stolen card #s I reported to the stores they said keep it, insurance covered it. I'd send them one or two little things keep the good stuff. It's fun scamming a scammer

Aquadave's photo
Thu 12/05/13 01:34 PM
I like it I'd be a little nicer about receiving messages from New Zealand

Aquadave's photo
Thu 12/05/13 09:54 AM
yeah put real pics up. if you want to show off your body post a beach or pool pic be classy about it. rewrite the profile. you don't need to tell a girl I know how and when to have sex. That's how i'm reading it

Aquadave's photo
Thu 12/05/13 09:42 AM
Looks good!!! like the pics like the profile

Aquadave's photo
Thu 12/05/13 09:38 AM
I put 'Hi" in the topic then pretty much exactly My name is ---, I like your profile. Would you care to talk" I also try to talk about something in common she has written on the profile

Aquadave's photo
Wed 12/04/13 04:21 PM
need more close up pics of you. you sound exciting Hell if I was a woman or gay I'd go for you

Aquadave's photo
Wed 12/04/13 04:19 PM
Nice but what is A2?

Aquadave's photo
Wed 12/04/13 04:17 PM
I like it but you need pics

Aquadave's photo
Wed 12/04/13 03:19 PM
Edited by Aquadave on Wed 12/04/13 03:21 PM

This is going to sound like BS but I recently discovered that cuddles are a big turn on for me when I'm trying to ignore some turn off that's stopping me from getting it up.

By no means is that BS dude. and bottom line it's all about getting it up, that's what turn ons are, keep you from getting it up are turn offs

Aquadave's photo
Wed 12/04/13 03:12 PM
Love the pics!! work on the profile more and get rid of the poem. Women love poetry but only when the time is right and you read it to them personally

Aquadave's photo
Wed 12/04/13 03:08 PM
Add more pics spell your words out and use spell check this is not a text message. "owner of an emotional heart" I know you have good intentions but it sounds to me like potential stalker