Community > Posts By > 3oh3

3oh3's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:33 PM
So I was just flipping through the channels on my picture box, and I ended up on this show called "My Super Sweet 16". I guess they turned it into "My Super Swag 18" when they had this so-called Soulja Boy Tellem. Who comes up with these names anyway? Thats besides the point...I am amazed at how much money these people throw down for their kids' freakin' 16th birthday party! I mean come on, a $93,000 Jaguar?! My jeep is worth like...9K including the hail damage. What do you guys think about this? Do you have any crazy stories about crazy money spending where it shouldn't be spent?

3oh3's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:21 PM
UGH skip the wine...I'm drinking some Harvest Moon. MMMMM

3oh3's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:07 PM

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine... and those who don't.

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom,
in beer there is freedom,
in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated
that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.
Remember:
Water = Poop,
Wine = Health.
Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid,
than to drink water and be full of crap.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service from the wet state of washington, and we r full of poop we are told.flowerforyou

O mi gawd...I loooove you.

3oh3's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:04 PM

I have a HUGE schlong. No, really. I do.

do you have a huge thong to go with it? giggles, teeheebigsmile laugh

Bannana hammock all the way! I have MANY different colors to choose from! :banana:

3oh3's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:02 PM
I have a HUGE schlong. No, really. I do.

3oh3's photo
Sun 11/23/08 03:54 PM
Edited by 3oh3 on Sun 11/23/08 03:54 PM
I kept passing by this topic deciding whether or not to reply. I refreshed a few times so the whole thing didn't go to waste slaphead

3oh3's photo
Sun 11/23/08 12:15 PM
It's hard to find ANYONE in Nebraska, my friend. Doesn't matter how old you are or where you are at. I live in Kearney where all the college kids are, and theres STILL no one out here for me.

3oh3's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:01 AM

...does the inside of my oven smell like cat pee? Did the former tenants fry a cat?

DUDE it is a mouse nest, had that happen to me get rid of the thing you will never get that smell out and all the food you cook in it will taste like piss

Holy crap, thank you I never thought of that! I DID have a problem with mice! I can't get rid of it because it's a rental house, but thank god I'm buying my own place in a few months.

3oh3's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:38 PM

watching Texas Tech and Oklahoma

drinker drinker drinker

3oh3's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:21 PM

Guess it give that pizza a special flavor, nothing like cat piss pizza!!!rofl

Well aint that just a coincidink....I was making a pizza when I noticed it stank! First time I've ever used this piece of junk since I've lived here.

3oh3's photo
Sat 11/22/08 03:16 PM
...does the inside of my oven smell like cat pee? Did the former tenants fry a cat?

3oh3's photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:42 PM
You're ADOPTED

3oh3's photo
Thu 11/20/08 08:19 PM
Um lets see...it is now 13F! YAY

3oh3's photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:15 PM
Showing you his "awesome" skid mark. ill

3oh3's photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:11 PM
I am totally avoiding this thread. Wait...DAMN did I just post that out loud?

3oh3's photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:01 PM
I would get her a totally cool microphone. Weird right? That's just me...but if she's passionate about her work and she loves what she does, I bet she would LOVE it. It doesn't have to be a working mic, but something vintage even. Sorry, I just though it'd be neat bigsmile

3oh3's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:55 PM
Jesus would tell you to turn them off, you are making the north pole melt.

3oh3's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:53 PM
INCUBUS!!! Best band EVER to see live!

3oh3's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:43 PM
Edited by 3oh3 on Wed 11/19/08 08:43 PM

I'm ready to settle down and have a family, if that can be considered settling down LOL. I just want to have my own family, and someone to come home to at night. I really want someone I can just look at and know that no matter what everything is going to be alright as long as we're together. I just want to be that someone she can look at and know that everything is going to be alright, becuase I'm with her. I just want to have my own kids to watch grow and love more than anything.

I know the feeling my friend. It seems like it will never happen, but it will come. You will find the right lady. It may not be easy now, but when you find the one, it will be blatantly obvious. Good luck my friend, and I'll be out on the search with you! Gotta find me some lovin' as well drinker

3oh3's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:08 PM

you are single so why are you sorry for being a flirt
Cause i'm like flirtin with everyone at the same time using the same lines.........slaphead winking LOL
so yer actin like a man

Hey, I don't act like that! Ok, I do.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25