Community > Posts By > Want2B5ft

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 06/21/09 11:29 AM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Sun 06/21/09 11:35 AM

Is this part 2 of your emancipation?

Glad to hear you got out and had a great time. Isn't it nice to smile and have a good time? You even did the asking!! You go, girl! I have only asked once, and that was a spur of the moment kind of thing. If I would have thought about it, I would have talked myself out of it.

I stayed in this weekend. I'm not feeling well and have been trying to sleep it off so I don't miss work.

I hope you feel better soon.
PS If I hadnt done the asking I would have not been dancing.

Thank you. flowerforyou

Sometimes I get asked. Sometimes I dance with the girls from the table. But when the Cupid Shuffle comes on - I am out there, Baby! :banana: Saying, hey Dubzman, this one is for you. bigsmile He would be so much fun to go dancing with. I wonder if he has an older brother or a dad for crying out loud! laugh

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/226312

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:45 PM
Is this part 2 of your emancipation?

Glad to hear you got out and had a great time. Isn't it nice to smile and have a good time? You even did the asking!! You go, girl! I have only asked once, and that was a spur of the moment kind of thing. If I would have thought about it, I would have talked myself out of it.

I stayed in this weekend. I'm not feeling well and have been trying to sleep it off so I don't miss work.

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 06/20/09 04:55 PM

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

OFFICIALLY SINGLE as of Friday, June 19, 2009 at 9:13am EDT.......

(which, of course, nullifies many previous posts and testimonials)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

(OK, so maybe it's not the party I'm making it out to be, but it's for the best.........)

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

I am sorry to hear that. Hugs to you and Becky. :cry: brokenheart :cry:

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 06/19/09 12:27 AM
Officially crushless and crushed! brokenheart :cry: brokenheart

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 06/19/09 12:17 AM
You are a hard one to ignore! bigsmile

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 06/19/09 12:05 AM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Fri 06/19/09 12:05 AM

Don't you just hate when some random person tries to make their way into conversation? What was the topic? offtopic

Welcome to Mingle. Posting is a good way to get to know people.

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 06/18/09 09:07 AM
I'm not at work yet. I work 2nd shift and don't visit Mingle while at work. But, I am usually here when I get home from work.

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 06/17/09 12:36 PM

My daughter is buying a house. Looks like part of the weekend I will be helping her move.

Try to squeeze in some fun somewhere.

I plan on it :wink:

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 06/17/09 12:35 PM

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the kind words. That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

On the 'glass half empty' side, that which kills us makes us dead.

Ok smarty pants. Whats that saying...everyone likes a little ass but no one likes a smart ass.laugh

Well, I kinda like both... :tongue:

Lucky for you you're so darn cute.:wink:

Why don't you two just meet and get it over with?!?!?! love :heart: love

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 06/17/09 09:01 AM

Hope your havn fun listening to those drunks trying to sing..lol...I took my son fishing tonight,we caught a few so he has informed me we need to go again first thing in the morn....I never get to sleep in

Good to hear you were having a good time with your son. Did you catch anything?

Sleeping in is overrated! You can catch up on your beauty sleep later! Got to grab those opportunities w/your kids while they still want you hanging out with them. B/4 you know it, you are traded in for friends, boyfriends and girlfriends.

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:55 AM

Guess the timing wasn't quite right!

Bummer!

Looks like I am headed to Bourbon Street for a birthday. It's Kareoke night - not my favorite. Kareoke tends to depress me :-( I am wanting to get out and about where the music is jamming and the people are upbeat! :banana:

Anybody got anything going on tonight?

Ring phone. Ring! Save me from the Kareoke!!! UGGGHHHH!

I think I've watched maybe 3 times. And almost had enough to drink to try it once. Thankfully I didn't.... or at least there's no hard evidence that I did.....

I wouldn't be so sure. Taping capabilities on cell phones these days ... might show up on youtube, you never know! LOL

I don't sing in public. I sing when I am by myself and can act silly and goofy and nobody cares. But, my sisters, brother-in-law and stepmom were all blessed w/great voices and since it was my stepmom's bday - they picked Karaoke. J's boyfriend and her best friend also sing.

I enjoy listening to them sing - but - sometimes it is torture for me when they sing the slow woe is me love songs that tend to depress me these days. I don't need to leave the house to be reminded that love is bliss, love sucks and I am alone...LOL Give me the upbeat I am alive music that makes you want to dance and forget all of your troubles.

Thank God for Tetris on my cell phone! Oh and the hottie that sang 'When I Drink' by Blake Shelton. love blushing love

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:29 PM

Been kindof a rough night at the firehouse and I doubt I'll be falling asleep anytime soon. What's everyone up to?

Hey, Turtle. Just getting ready to head for bed myself. I am sorry you are having a rough day. I know a job like yours must have rough times - physically and emotionally. Thank you for all you do. flowerforyou :thumbsup: flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 06/16/09 11:18 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 06/16/09 09:31 PM

did ya get burned?frustrated

Nope - thank GOD!!!! But, if I had read the profile I would not have responded to the email. noway surprised blushing

Hope it wasn't mesad2

Wasn't you, Silly! flowerforyou
Welcome Back - You were missed. :smile:

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 06/16/09 09:28 PM
My daughter is buying a house. Looks like part of the weekend I will be helping her move.

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 06/16/09 09:27 PM

I got my road trip. Went to Texas for a long weekend. Had an amazing time just me and the girls. Felt rejuvinated until last night.

What happened?
Life, at times surreal, lately. I never ever want to go through a divorce again.

AWWWWWW. Hang in there. It will get better.

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 06/16/09 09:57 AM
flowerforyou :cry: flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 06/16/09 09:48 AM

Well, my dog has been acting odd this morning. He is old, so I know it is a matter of time before he goes, not any easier as he has been my only friend out here for the last three years. It is hard to watch him like this, I have tears in my eyes right now writing this. My chest is heaving and my breathing heavy, blurry vision coupled with peaceful thoughts of our past we shared.

Remembering how my Great Dane got ahold of his tail and screwed it up so it would never curl back up again, or how he fell off my bed one night when I was trying to get comfortable (still feel bad about that one). The tears are streaming down my cheek now, he is my friend, my old friend. Or how every time I come home from work it is like the first time he has seen me in years (he is always excited to see me, I will miss this most).

He's lived long, but it isn't any easier to watch him go. The tears are at my chin now, dripping on my clothes. He's spent the last three years at my side, always loyal, and always there. This doesn't make losing him any better, or a softer fall. My arms are shaking now, my hands losing their coordination.

This is my old friend, he will be sorely missed...

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 06/14/09 11:47 PM

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfrustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

I second that! rant

Took the words right outta my heart. frustrated :cry: frustrated

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 06/14/09 11:42 PM
Cool pic Melody and Moofooga! Thanks for sharing!

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25