Mon 07/27/09 11:21 AM
Hi, Lacey! Wichita here. flowerforyou

Welcome to Mingle. :smile:

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:18 AM
I can't decide between the Spanish and the Garden Vegetable. frustrated

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:09 AM

Speaking from experience. If your friend has the heebie jeebies then she just listen to that internal protection advice and keep her eyes and ears open.

I'm gonna send you an email.

Thank you!!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:50 AM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Mon 07/27/09 11:07 AM
Speaking from experience. If your friend has the heebie jeebies then she should listen to that internal protection advice and keep her eyes and ears open.

I'm gonna send you an email.

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:37 AM
I'm inheriting my daughter's cats in a couple of weeks when she leaves for college. Not looking forward to the upkeep.

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:34 AM
Neither, I tend to get lost in a crowd since I am short! :tongue:

It really depends on the circumstances and people I am around. I can do both!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:39 PM
My insecurities were created and forced down my throat for years by my ex. 2 yrs away from him and I was doing really good to build myself up and find that most of things he said were just untrue.

I had a meeting with him last week and wasn't feeling well at the time. My guard was down and he pointed out things that were "wrong" with me and I was starting to doubt myself again. I really don't like the person I had become when I was with him. The anger, bitterness, resentment and lack of trust was so overwhelming that that alone in itself was a source of insecurity.

That very same night I was able to go out and meet two of the Wichita Minglers. We talked, laughed, danced and had a great time and I left thinking . . . you know I have come a long way, Baby and am looking forward to where I am headed . . . at this point destination unknown. But, I know the outcome is gonna be great.

Insecurities...I think we all have them. I am working on a few. Some are buried deep, some I am overcoming with each new day. But, I truly believe for me and whoever I am lucky enough to find - our insecurities won't matter because we will compliment each other and learn what we can become as one. Together we can conquer all. Living on hope and a dream here.

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 07/26/09 09:59 PM

So do we get a follow up post about what you did and how it turned out??? I mean, with all the varying responses it might be nice to know what works and what doesn't!

flowerforyou

Me, too. Me, too. I am tuning in when I got home from work. Well, bobbysocks...????

Hope you are busy chatting it up with your new guy. I wish you the best. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:13 AM

Mingle is a little of everything and everybody. I've made friends with people I would never have spent time with in real life, whether because of distance or because of completely different social circles or perhaps even because of pre-judgements about who they are. In most I can find something about that them that I like. In some I find a friend.

I agree that this place has limited use as a place to find a partner in your neighborhood. But the forums have provided me hours of entertainment and enjoyment and numerous friends. And I've seen a number of people find a partner here. Who knows what you'll find if you hang around long enough.

Think about how you met your partners before the internet. Most met them at work, school, or wherever they spent their time. They got to know them over time, developed a friendship, and then decided they might like to date them. Online dating seems to combine the steps. It begins with the presumption that you're wanting to date and crams it together with the 'getting to know you'. The failure rate has to be very high. However the forums can serve as the environment where you meet people and get to know them before you decide you want to date them. Of course they're usually a million(ish) miles away.... but you never know.

Well said. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:04 AM
Welcome to the site bell. There has been a few BBW threads where guys actually posted that they prefer BBW women.

My best advise to you is join the forums and be yourself and let people get to know you. You will meet some great friends here, and might even luck out with a date. Enjoy. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 07/26/09 09:47 AM
flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 07/26/09 09:40 AM

Love is like dog poo, it's easy to step in but hard as hell to get off your shoe.yawn

laugh

Welcome to Mingle Amit. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 07/26/09 09:38 AM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Sun 07/26/09 09:48 AM
Welcome to Mingle Redcat. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 07/26/09 06:58 AM
Congrats! Hope it works out for you! flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 07/26/09 06:30 AM
What is the three day rule?

"A rule established by the norms of society about the contact information received by people on the dating scene.

Scenario: A man receives a phone number from a woman in public. If he calls on day one, he will seem desperate. If he calls on day two, he will appear as if his interest is too strong and still desperate. However, if he waits until day three, he appears genuinely interested, and not clingy or needy."

but just talkin to him made me feel fuzzy inside

I know the feeling. I would say go ahead and send a short message in reference to the conversation you had. Keep it light. He is probably in the same boat you are.

Don't think about it too much or you will do what I do. type-delete-type-delete LOL

I hope it works out for ya. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:54 PM
I'm sorry he didn't show. His loss! You deserve better! flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:24 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Last Friday night the Wichita Minglers were doing the Cupid Shuffle!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:31 PM

when my sister was "missing" and found that she had been killed brokenheart

noway

i'm really sorry for your loss want2b5ft frown

...:cry:

Thanks, Jas. It was a long time ago, but, I have been missing her a lot lately!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 07/25/09 10:58 AM
when my sister was "missing" and found that she had been killed brokenheart

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25