Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 03/16/23 11:18 AM
Why are scammers so interested in alternate communication then here?

no photo
Thu 03/16/23 11:10 AM
Bummer. I haven't had anyone meet me there so I guess I figured wrong. Thanks.

no photo
Thu 03/16/23 11:02 AM
I have been telling them to checkout my FB presence which means they have to have a FB presence also. I can check out past posts and interests. I dont think scammers use FB.

no photo
Tue 03/14/23 07:31 PM
I was in theater arts as a song and dance man was John the Baptist and Judas in Godspell. A couple of our group went to Seattle and 1 was in Opera company and other in dance company.

no photo
Tue 03/14/23 07:19 PM
Hey Sparky, me too. I was watching Korean series Glory and get to look forward to some more tomorrow. Watched the Luther movie on netflix yesterday. I started reading Autobiography of a Yogi and play regularly on Elvenar, fantasy building game.

no photo
Tue 03/14/23 07:01 PM
Life here is great. I have sprouted seeds under the grow lights to transplant outside soon. Very exciting gardening ahead. Have romain, salad burnet, sweet onions, oxheart onions, fennel, escarole, parsnips are still MIA, garlic has been in ground since August last year, kale back for second year, bitter cress, mache, chick weed, 200 saffron bulbs up, miners lettuce and plantain. Have a large collection of medicinal plants for tincture and tea.

no photo
Sat 03/11/23 09:18 AM
Quite comfortable in kitchen. Have great tools. Vegan here though.

no photo
Sat 03/11/23 09:12 AM
I love Thai food too. I like the vegetable curry vegan style with substitutions for night shade vegetables mild hot spicing and organic ingredients. I haven't found that combination out of my kitchen. LOL.

no photo
Sat 03/11/23 09:05 AM
Love indian food. Have to make at home and make substitutes of many ingredients to remove night shades and rice. Love the spicing.

no photo
Sat 03/11/23 08:59 AM
Vegan here, organic ingredients, scratch cooking and organic gardener. Have dehydrated organic vegetables, basic pressure cooked ingredients of organic wild rice, organic sorghum, organic lentil with turmeric, granulated garlic, pink salt, sumac, black pepper, organic dehydrated burdock and sea weed in individual quart jars in fridge. Prepare heated organic corn tortillas from freezer with lentils and slice of organic avocado. Off and on prepare organic cauliflower with green banana flour breading and curry spices baked in oven. Eat prepared org sorghum and prepared org wild rice from fridge with org apple cubbed, org banana, org pear and org frozen blue berries.

no photo
Fri 03/10/23 10:12 AM
Sex, for me, has caused attachment and desire which has lead to suffering as has love with sex. I have also know great desire to be with a woman I have not had sex with. I have know love w/o sex or great desire and known contentment. There are stories of life long soul mates who combine love with passionate sex in relationships but, I have never met anyone personally. I constantly question whether I could be safe from suffering if I have great desire and attatchment for a woman even if I were lucky enough to find a woman who felt the same for me. I even have know a wonderful relationship with a woman sexually who I wasn't attatched to. I don't know if there is any 1 way to approach relationships.

no photo
Fri 03/10/23 07:21 AM
My experience has led me to believe that it isn't connected to age exactly. It is connected to exact similarity of what and how to satisfy intimate needs, communication and similar levels of desire for each other.

I lived with a woman for 8 years when I was around 25 and near the end she had me accompany her to counseling session where she told the counselor that if I loved her I would know how to intimately satisfy her without her having to tell me.

Is this because she was a young woman or perhaps even now embarrassed to have the conversation?

no photo
Fri 03/10/23 06:57 AM
Time to add some fresh blood into the Buddhist community. Is it even possible to have an intimate relationship or live with people in same house become emotionally close, have desires and avoid Karma accumulation?

no photo
Thu 03/09/23 08:09 PM
Hey Gravel,

Great idea but, they have blurred the image too much now to see those letters on the liked list. LOL.

no photo
Thu 03/09/23 10:20 AM
The Taoist parable “Who knows what is good and what is bad?” illustrates the idea of non-attachment and relying on the natural flow of life.

An old farmer’s stallion won a prize at a country show, and his neighbor came to congratulate him, but the old farmer replied, “Who knows what is good and what is bad?”

Some thieves stole the stallion the next day, yet the old man’s attitude remained unchanged. A few days later, the stallion escaped and joined a herd of wild mares, leading them back to the farm.

The neighbor came to share the farmer’s joy, and the old man still replied, “Who knows what is good and what is bad?”

The following day, while trying to break in one of the mares, the farmer’s son got thrown and fractured his leg. Despite this misfortune, the old man stayed calm.

The following week, the army passed by, forcibly conscripting soldiers for the war. However, they did not take the farmer’s son because he couldn’t walk.

The neighbor came to say how fortunate he was, and the old man replied, “Who knows what is good and what is bad?”

The story illustrates that life’s ups and downs are constantly changing and that we should learn to see past individual highs and lows and focus instead on the bigger picture.

no photo
Thu 03/09/23 09:42 AM
I love this topic. I am copying and pasting in order to share some of these. Thanks. I only half remember a Buddhist story that I will try sharing soon.

no photo
Thu 03/09/23 09:28 AM
This community blog needs some new energy and participation. I am a Buddhist and I am new here.

no photo
Thu 03/09/23 09:25 AM
The book is a journey into Bhutan dealing with a woman's integrating Buddhism into her beingness.

I found it a wonderful read, thought provoking and helpful in witnessing the struggles of a Buddhist journey by another.

no photo
Wed 03/08/23 12:58 PM
That is true enough, especially when you consider differnt looks and different days. That leaves me dating may age. Thanks.

no photo
Wed 03/08/23 10:01 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 03/08/23 10:08 AM
I currently have 53 likes but, as a basic member I can't see them. Is it the general opinion of you all that it make sense to upgrade since these must not be mutual matches which I could see as a basic member?

Previous 1