Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 03/08/23 09:54 AM
I was born in 1952, I have been told I look much younger than my age and am much healthier than my age group. What I am asking for in this are opinions of what my appearence age is and then whether it is valid for me to wish to date women 5 years younger than that consensus age? LOL. Please be honest but gentle. ROFL.

no photo
Wed 03/08/23 09:29 AM
I am very introverted and prefer deep meaningful conversations which is an acknowledge trait of introverts. I imagine a woman who is much more balanced introvert / extrovert would feel comfortable in both spheres of conversation, chit chat or weighty.

I am new to this site and many of my attempts at conversation or connection are for the purpose of verifying if someone is real and serious. Often I only need to start by requesting a first or second photo as well as completing some of their profile and get no response to my request.

no photo
Mon 03/06/23 04:54 AM
I just figured out that the site sends me notices of women who are currently online in my mail box. I was interpreting those as notices of messages being sent to me from younger women and I was sending them messages confirming that I had received a message from them and asking them about themselves. One woman wrote back that I am her fathers age and was offended. The very wide age range on this dating site is confusing.

no photo
Sun 03/05/23 11:40 AM
I liked umbrella academy, The OA, many Korean series with sub titles, Move To Heaven, Vagabond, Hotel De Luna, Extraordinary Attorney Woo to name a few.

2 Next