Lone_Cowboy's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:10 AM
I know what you mean man

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:07 AM
Other then Blake, i don't know

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:54 PM
I'm going to be at the state fair on the Th ( my b-day ) and just wounder if the was any single lady that want to hang-out. Going to the Blake Shelton show, not really for the rides so have some time to kill. Not looking to hook-up (not that's out of the question for the right Lady lol) , just a few laughs

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Wed 02/04/09 01:13 AM
I just got my first interview in 6 months hope it goes well. It's only 8-12 hour a week but thats a lot better then nothingbiggrin

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Sat 01/17/09 03:07 AM

Hmmm...she sure did deactivate quickly.

Cam-girl

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Fri 01/16/09 03:45 AM

I personally feel if someone commits three violent felonies they deserve to be in jail for life. Life would mean life.

Forget all the rehabilitation baloney and provideing them all the perks so they can get out and make more money and have more access to do more damageing crimes.

I guess maybe I don't understand the costs but I think some how the prisons cost way more than they need to; to operate and somebody is getting some major overpayments.

For the really violent offenders, especially crimes against children, I would take the old ships out of the channels and anchor them out to sea and put them on them. Air drop survival rations and let them deal with each the best way they can.

If it was up to me they wouldn't. Let them hang from the gallowsbiggrin

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Fri 01/16/09 03:43 AM

Depending on the crime, why should criminals be given two more chances to do the same wrong thing again? If they have committed a heinous{sp} crime, then put them in jail and keep them there.

But why should we pay for that? Why shouldn't we just speed up the process

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Fri 01/16/09 02:53 AM

So instead about b*tching......what are you going to do about it????huh

I'm just have a debate not B*tching, just seeing were people stand on this. And Yes, there are people who do benefit from rehab type programs. But it come to a point where you just can't help. I'm sorry if I offended you
No offence taken. I am a person, who if believes in something, will fight for or advocate for rights. If I see injustice I will fight against it....sometimes things change and sometimes they dont unfortunately.

I can see that, so em I. I just feel that we are to soft on people have total disregard of others even after they are given help. And I've been thinking about this and I've thought of a other solution, we give them the option of leaving the country with no return. Hows that?

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Fri 01/16/09 02:41 AM

So instead about b*tching......what are you going to do about it????huh

I'm just have a debate not B*tching, just seeing were people stand on this. And Yes, there are people who do benefit from rehab type programs. But it come to a point where you just can't help. I'm sorry if I offended you

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Fri 01/16/09 02:24 AM

Heres the thing.......we arent allowed to kill people for being stupid.....ya I know.......crazy eh????

There is being stupid and then there is raping some one and going to jail and doing it to more timesmad

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Fri 01/16/09 01:54 AM
All I got to say is any one need white outbiggrin

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Fri 01/16/09 01:43 AM
I really like the three strike rule, you commit three felonies and you go to jail for life. The only thing is why should are tax dollars go to feeding and housing some one who can no longer live in normal society. When we have this GREAT thing called the death pelinny. I know some of you may say "thats unconstitutional". But why should they get that "Right" when they have been living out side the law. I don't know how other Stats are doing but Oregon can't keep as many beds open in the jails to hold all this people. Yes, it should be more define then just three felonies. I'm talking about violate and/or drug felonies. Just so you know I have on felony on my recordtearsslaphead. So what to you all think of this???what

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:46 PM

The biggest reason why I left his mom, Isnt because she is a bad person, for the most part. The problem was that over a period of about five years I watched our relationship turn into one no different than my mother and fathers. Her mother and step fathers relationship wasnt any better. I wanted more out of life and after we discussed our situation we "both" agreed we should go our seperate ways. I fell for whole "break up sex" rutine, and a month later she told me I was going to be a father. I know that having a child was a poor reason to make a relationship work, but it seemed like a good reason to give it one last try. Needless to say the arguments got werse, and she became more violant. I am sure I looked like an idiot, just standing there, but I was raised a man should be able to take it. That doesnt mean I have to. My son was one month old when we moved out. He is seven months old now and I have been teaching him every thing I can. The most important lessons, he is learning are from the examples I set. So I intend to show my son what a happy healthy relationship is.

You sound like a great man and I'm sure your son will be to with a father like you. I wish you the best of luck:thumbsup:

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Wed 01/14/09 03:05 AM
Edited by Lone_Cowboy on Wed 01/14/09 03:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Wed 01/14/09 02:37 AM
Edited by Lone_Cowboy on Wed 01/14/09 02:39 AM
Even if you aren't in the Army, there are rules to follow.

He's a man. It doesn't matter if he's in the Army or not.

rantJust bcause he's a man dosn't mean he's go jump on her and rape her or some thing, get over yourself!rant

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:45 PM

So, I have only been single for 8 days now. And theres this pretty Amazing guy:angel: I just met on here that lives like 15 min. away from me. Anywho, He says he really really wants to date me. Should I? Or what?

No harm in a date... just bring your mace!
Hey i'm just saying.... flowerforyou
Well hes in the Army So I don't think he would try
Anything hes not supose to

Why would being in the Army stop him?
Well arn't they Supose to follow the rules and stuff?

rofl You most have never know any one in the armed forces. The guys in the army are the ones you got to keep your eyes on. Haven't you ever see NCIS?

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:33 PM

This girl that I've been off and on with for the last two years come over to get a shirt that she had leaved on new years. I live in secured building, so I told her that I would meet her down stares. She said no because she was with some one. Her DATE! Where is the class in that? I found this just a smack in the facerant. It's not like it was some one night stand thing. We tell each other that we love each other all the time. What do think, Em I blowing this way out of apportion?

Sounds like it is time for you to move on, sorry this has happen to you but lets face reality. Sounds like she isn't ready for a committed relatinship with you at this time.

But is it wrong of me to get anger about it?

Lone_Cowboy's photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:30 PM
Edited by Lone_Cowboy on Tue 01/13/09 08:31 PM

This girl that I've been off and on with for the last two years come over to get a shirt that she had leaved on new years. I live in secured building, so I told her that I would meet her down stares. She said no because she was with some one. Her DATE! Where is the class in that? I found this just a smack in the facerant. It's not like it was some one night stand thing. We tell each other that we love each other all the time. What do think, Em I blowing this way out of apportion?

sounds more like she playing with you

That what it feels like. Then she doesn't under stand why I'm so piss-off because "we are just friends"whatspock

Previous 1 3 4 5