Community > Posts By > Positivman

Positivman's photo
Mon 01/19/15 04:39 PM
I must say that when I see that woman has been on a dating site for years I get very skeptical since they also say they want a serious relationship. I've seen some 3-5 years, that is a very long time to search for a relationship.

Positivman's photo
Mon 01/19/15 04:36 PM
True words are powerful But they are naturally used sparingly. That is why cops never believe a guy who spins a complicated story...and women like strong, silent types.

Positivman's photo
Mon 01/19/15 04:34 PM
Dumb comment that just irritates women and makes it harder for the rest of us to get through their defenses...don't you have something better to do?

Positivman's photo
Mon 01/19/15 04:32 PM
I have not run into female or males posing as females on ths site like I have others, and I know how to uncover them.

Positivman's photo
Mon 01/19/15 04:12 PM
Hard to focus 100% on the future when life is coming at you every moment of every day. But focus as much as possible, envision having my dream, work towards...whatever it takes...

Positivman's photo
Mon 01/19/15 04:10 PM
Hmmm. You say so many scammers. I have not run into any. NO lady I have written has asked for money. Also, I have not encountered any nut jobs...

Positivman's photo
Mon 01/19/15 03:50 PM
I sure wouldn't want to onto a dating site with that question uppermost in my mind. You gotta have a positive attitude cuz this ain't easy...

Positivman's photo
Mon 01/19/15 03:46 PM
All that I know is that mine is...I guess when you actually meet someone you can know for sure...

Positivman's photo
Mon 01/19/15 03:45 PM
Email the ones you are interest in. Communicate and then ask the one you are interested in to meet for coffee and chat.

Positivman's photo
Mon 01/19/15 03:43 PM
Very hard to generalize women's preferences in men, since they vary so much. But a given woman will answer your questions, just ask...

Positivman's photo
Mon 01/19/15 03:41 PM
Why be ashamed of being vulnerable? If you close off and get defensive you push men away. You can train yourself to detect the guys that are neither serious nor sincere and are never going to commit. Part of how you do that is to ask about their long term relationships. The next is to see if the guy is pushy and impatient. Then if he actually listens and respects what you have to say....Lastly, pay attention to how he talks about other women.