Community > Posts By > jgfran01

jgfran01's photo
Sat 12/19/09 11:16 PM
Been there,do that and it is was ok. I live by there in Clearwater and it was OK. At certian times it is really fun like when hey have the free concerts...

jgfran01's photo
Thu 10/29/09 08:01 PM

mmm jg fran long time no see

You are looking sexy as usual

jgfran01's photo
Thu 10/29/09 07:59 PM
Hotmommy

jgfran01's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:45 PM
You can go to limewire and download music there. I have used them for a long time now and never had a problem.

jgfran01's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:38 PM
Is this on window or a web site? Is it xp or vista?

jgfran01's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:32 PM
Nope!

jgfran01's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:59 PM

I have some of that but the problem is crap down in the bearing. I presume it is just like the dust and junk that collected in the bearings of a trackball. I just don't know how to take it apart without prying on the plastic parts.

I have one like it and you would have to take the four plastic feet off of it and I believe that the srews are under them. You can try to fix it because if you break it while fixing it won't hurt because you will have to buy a new one anyway.

jgfran01's photo
Sun 09/06/09 11:15 PM
Edited by jgfran01 on Sun 09/06/09 11:33 PM
I made this for you....

The real messiah

jgfran01's photo
Mon 08/31/09 03:34 PM
I am going to school for Information Technology/multimedia animation. I will give you some advice on your web site. I keep a 4.0 GPA and I am on honor roll as well. Let me know the URL and I will check it out for you too.

jgfran01's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:13 PM
Edited by jgfran01 on Sat 08/22/09 08:17 PM

What is it with people on here and copyright infringement tonight.

If you were the one to put the image into the PDF in the first place you should have a copy of the image that is not in pdf format. If not the odds are you are either trying to steal someone elses image or have not gone to the owner of that images rights and recieved written consent to use the image in the first place. Had you done that they would have probably offered you a high res image of what you seek to work with.

I really thought that this site prohibited speaking about illegal acts such as this. I did not think that people would be so forthright and tell another how to go about breaking the law in open forum.

And who are you,passing judgment on a person you know nothing about for asking a simple question when you don't know the background at all?slaphead

I was not passing judgement at all on anyone. I was simply stating a point.

The fact of the matter is it would not matter if it was a picture of him or anyone else. The image is the copyright property of the person that takes the picture in the first place. The only exception to that would possibly be movie stars or pictures of signs or other trademarked items. There are still privacy laws out there that protect us all to a small degree from others taking our picture. However, the instant a picture is taken its copyright belongs to the photographer not the person or persons in the image. Unless the photographer transfers it to someone else that copyright remains in effect for many years. As a general rule, for works created after January 1, 1978, copyright protection lasts for the life of the author plus an additional 70 years.

The idea of taking a screen shot which is nothing more then a low quality image of a copyrighted image to allow it to be modified is still both un-ethical and illegal according to the copyright and patent law.

If you want to know the real law about taking people's photos read this:

http://www.krages.com/ThePhotographersRight.pdf

Copyright laws:

http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html

jgfran01's photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:29 AM
The reason people put documents into PDF files is to keep people from modifing the document. If it is a picture of you then you have every right to it. I don't think by printing and scanning it then using a phototshop with make the quality of the picture better. If you have the camera the upload the picture to your computer then save it as a jpg.

jgfran01's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:32 PM
Pre-chewing food is the most stupid thing I have ever heard of. That is why they make blinders and food processors. I guess these young kids having kids think they know it all and try to come up with these stupid ideas. If my ex would have done that to my kid; I would chew some food and spit it in her mouth to see how she likes it.

jgfran01's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:08 PM
Be care with torrents! Go to limewire and subscribe to the pro. You can get a lot of movies on there.

jgfran01's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:03 PM
Edited by jgfran01 on Thu 08/20/09 07:04 PM
Print the screen and scan it then save it as a jpg.

jgfran01's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:30 PM
Yes you can but it will cost you 10 cents.

jgfran01's photo
Sun 08/16/09 06:25 PM

My internet at home isnt working, i think i need to reinstall the software for the modem to get it working.

Problem is, my CD/DVD drive doesnt seem to read any discs.

Could i hook up my old laptop somehow and use the drive in that, to reinstall the software?

I will be purchasing an external drive to use for the future, i was just hoping for a quick fix until i can get to the shops to buy one.

You can use a ethernet cord, but you will have to set both of them to work with it as a network.

jgfran01's photo
Sun 08/16/09 06:21 PM
You can put about anything on it.(kindle 2.0)

jgfran01's photo
Sun 08/16/09 06:15 PM
It either can be a leak in your power button or some how your computer got bricked by a corrupt file.
Mine did the same thing and I repaced my button and it fixed the problem. If it is bricked, you might want to find your restore cd and try that.

jgfran01's photo
Wed 08/12/09 04:31 PM
Edited by jgfran01 on Wed 08/12/09 04:40 PM

After creating a Flash movie you choose File, Save the file as "Somefilename.fla".

To embed the Flash movie you just made into an HTML page, you should go back to your Flash program and do the following steps:

Step 1
Choose File > Open. Open a Flash movie you have created.

Step 2
Choose File > Export Movie.

Step 3
Name the file "somefilename.swf". Choose the location where the file is to be stored (in your Web folder). Click OK.

Step 4
Open the HTML page where you want to insert your Flash movie. Insert this code:

<object width="550" height="400">
<param name="movie" value="somefilename.swf">
<embed src="somefilename.swf" width="550" height="400">
</embed>
</object>

This is the minimum code you need to embed a Flash movie in a browser. A broken icon will appear on the Web page if you do not have the Flash plug-in installed.

jgfran01's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:06 AM

I am a student at Kaplan University, getting my BS in Information Technology - animations.

I'm sorry.

http://www.google.com/search?q=kaplan+sucks&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
I see that you found a few bad reports on kaplan which are from 2006. The information you are providing is out dated and from someone who is unhappy with the way they run things. Every online school will have some bad reviews but just like any school. You have to concider the source from which it comes from. If you did not go there then you cannot say anything bad about them. I suggest that you do more research on them and other schools like them, then make you a chart with reliable resources to prove your theory. Then you can post proven facts instead of posting opions.
Before you post something like that try to get more information first, do your research then post.

Here is some links for you http://www.shgresources.com/colleges/online-colleges/
http://www.distance-education.org/ReviewsList/Kaplan-University-12

I graduated from Vatterott.

If you research Vatterott they are not a regional accredited school.
You can go to rip-off report.com and find just as much bad reviews as any other online college or university. The report I viewed was from march,2009.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/430/RipOff0430256.htm

What I am saying is, who know's what school is good or bad unless you actually went there and expeienced it for yourself.
So far only problem I have is the classes are to easy and I am way ahead of the class.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25