Community > Posts By > BEZAX

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 11:55 AM

Can't just stop thinking about her, but each time I see her I pretend not to have any feelings because I don't know if she feels the same way, I don't know how to tell her and I lack that courage to say to her "I LOVE YOU"

Well since you just told a bunch of complete strangers I think it should be easy saying those exact things to someone you know. Good luck.

hmm...
Not that easy...

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 11:53 AM

Well, first...I'd say making sure it isn't simply lust.

Love is like hate, you don't say it unless you know it to be true.

no its not lust, naturally women don't move me, and she dresses well, no exposures

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 10:34 AM
Can't just stop thinking about her, but each time I see her I pretend not to have any feelings because I don't know if she feels the same way, I don't know how to tell her and I lack that courage to say to her "I LOVE YOU"

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 04:35 AM

Wow what a racist thread. If you date a person to be dating a person of that race, that is wrong and it's the wrong reason to date. If you're attracted to someone no matter the race ok but to date for the race wrong
flowers :

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 03:56 AM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder flowerforyou

winking

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 12:57 AM

(Respect & loyal)
"makes you feel like you are the only man alive."
she appreciates you,

This is faithfulness in action...

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 09:14 PM

The gift of blindness and bliss

:thumbsup:

Most folks call it LOVE

are you sure this gift you mentioned is really blind?

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 06:21 PM
What can really make him proudly and boldly say in public "SHE'S MY QUEEN!", when other men can't say the same of their women who are much more beautiful than his woman?

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 01:19 PM
Edited by BEZAX on Sat 12/21/13 01:23 PM

A man who is faithful and protective of his woman. bigsmile

majority of men protect their woman, if not all men... (98%)

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 01:02 PM
love
Natural woman with good characters and family oriented...
Just a virtuous woman.

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 12:27 PM

The worst thing you can do to a woman is to deny her sex when she needs it...

same applies to men , but why would you deny her need for heaven's sake ?huh

hmm...
Will you force yourself when you are not in the mood for that?huh

Would hope there was never "Force" from either side but a little persuasion allowed in grace often results in great gratitude and memorable passion.

hmm...

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 04:02 AM

yes, absolutely,, the generations before mine did it and had longer lasting marriages,,,,

hmm...
Has it stopped?

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 10:28 PM

Whatever, if you fall for that ********, the only person you have to blame is yourself. For one thing, if a person really did need help, why would they be begging on a dating site??? Common sense is your friend.

And you don't know me, so you have no idea how I would react.

they're everywhere...
The only thing is that everyone have to be aware...

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 09:46 PM
Edited by BEZAX on Fri 12/20/13 09:49 PM

When your man says; "Please my dear I'm not in the mood now" how do you react, do you control the feeling at that moment... how?

Well, if my woman said that, that would be that. That does not mean I cannot hold her, comfort her and spend time with her letting her know I care. Love and togetherness is more than just physical.

that's it, by so doing you've shown respect to her mood, and feelings that moment, and control your own feeling aswel

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 09:30 PM
Edited by BEZAX on Fri 12/20/13 09:36 PM

sure, scammers have no gender, but the mostly use female pics.

That's because so many men are stupid enough to fall for a hot female face....laugh

not about falling for the female, but having pity on them, hey!, pray they never come your way, you'll definitely pity them, and then try to help them out... its not about their looks

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 02:33 PM

Try talking to women in the forums instead.

And there are just as many male imposters as there are female imposters; scammers have no specific gender.

sure, scammers have no gender, but the mostly use female pics.

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 02:19 PM

Well, guys cannot hide it when they are
really turned on, gals can.

no my dear, guys can perfectly hide the feeling, calm themselves when the woman says no...

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 02:12 PM

same applies to men , but why would you deny her need for heaven's sake ?huh

hmm...
Will you force yourself when you are not in the mood for that?huh

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 12:43 PM

i guess females , cause most of them can't make love without having feelings towards the partner , so they can control their sexual needs by an emotional "valve" that only opens when heart beats ...
males , on the contrary , most of them are able to have a sexual relationship regardless to the feelings , so their control over sexual desire is limited .

yes, they can as well have sex without feelings, but when the feeling comes, they find it difficult to control...

no photo
Fri 12/20/13 12:26 PM

If you love someone there is no such thing as self control imo...

Oh. So you'd force yourself upon someone? I know you wouldn't, but that's what this suggests? :tongue:
Self-control usually has to do with not the right time or place, not the right person, or the right person not being in the mood for whatever reason. So even if you love that person, you still might need to have self-control

this is where understanding comes in, self control works with understanding your partner very well...