Community > Posts By > BEZAX

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 12:28 PM
some people talk of serious relationship but don't really get it or know what it really is, while some do not know what they really want in a relationship let alone serious one.
think about your past relationships how it was and how you played your role in the relationship, was the break up your fault or your ex's fault? if you can manage fixing all of it, you are now ready for a good relationship.

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 12:28 PM
some people talk of serious relationship but don't really get it or know what it really is, while some do not know what they really want in a relationship let alone serious one.
think about your past relationships how it was and how you played your role in the relationship, was the break up your fault or your ex's fault? if you can manage fixing all of it, you are now ready for a good relationship.

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 12:34 PM
hmm...

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:56 PM

Grow.

I think you'll fall before you grow

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 10:26 PM

What can really make him proudly and boldly say in public "SHE'S MY QUEEN!", when other men can't say the same of their women who are much more beautiful than his woman?

My late wife treated me like I was a king.
She threatened to crown me if I ever stepped out of line. :tongue:
:laughing:

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 10:16 PM

The worst thing you can do to a woman is to deny her sex when she needs it...

same applies to men , but why would you deny her need for heaven's sake ?huh

hmm...
Will you force yourself when you are not in the mood for that?huh

Would hope there was never "Force" from either side but a little persuasion allowed in grace often results in great gratitude and memorable passion.

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 08:01 AM
:heart:

no photo
Tue 06/10/14 11:06 PM
Edited by BEZAX on Tue 06/10/14 11:32 PM
money is important, but love goes beyond the natural...
The same love makes you feel complete when you find it.

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 03:23 AM
Edited by BEZAX on Thu 05/29/14 03:26 AM
Both are important, but love first.love

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 12:05 PM

Ive never been in love, but ive been in lust a few times...

drinker how come u knew it was lust and not love...?

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 07:53 AM
Edited by BEZAX on Sun 02/16/14 07:53 AM

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

You're right. But it can be so much easier to hate people, especially when they give you a reason to.flowerforyou

I just think hate is a horribly strong word. I sometimes dislike people or sometimes people get on my nerves but I can't hate.
Unless you mention terrorists then yes, I would say I do hate them.
Now I'm confused by my own answer

You're lucky then. But yeah, I'm working on not hating them, because all it does is drive me down to their level and they're not worth it.

LOVE conquers all... :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 07:49 AM

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

flowers

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 10:41 AM

If you have to ask, then you've probably never experienced it. It grows. And not everyone sleep's with each other on the very first day of meeting. Because that's just sex. I always tell them they have to get inside my head, before my body. I can't sleep with a guy who I don't daydream about. You see?

:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 01:03 PM
Edited by BEZAX on Thu 02/13/14 01:06 PM

Reasons why they (men and women) here can't call or allow you to call them;
1. They're not real
2. They're probably married or in a form of relationship and don't want to be caught by their partner
3. They don't have personal cell phone
4. Don't have that courage speaking to a stranger
5. Dumb, (can't talk)

I would be in the #4 on this list

:tongue:

no photo
Fri 01/24/14 06:23 AM
Edited by BEZAX on Fri 01/24/14 06:26 AM

maybe l0ve d0esn't exist... it was just in mind... :3

what in mind...? :tongue:

no photo
Tue 01/21/14 05:01 PM

I think love is when you both have feelings for eachother no matter the distance, ethnic, religion, race... anything.
Yes love does exist there are lots of examples out there. You grow in love.

winking flowers

no photo
Tue 01/21/14 04:18 PM

A common symptom that occurs during the first stage of falling in love?...Sleeplessnessyawn

Have u falling, and what stage are you now? smile2

Check the time of my post!:wink: laugh

waving Morning Bezzzzz!....happy

:banana: :banana: :banana:

tongue2

no photo
Tue 01/21/14 04:12 PM
Edited by BEZAX on Tue 01/21/14 04:14 PM

A common symptom that occurs during the first stage of falling in love?...Sleeplessnessyawn

Check the time of my post!:wink: laugh

waving Morning Bezzzzz!....happy

what waving

no photo
Tue 01/21/14 04:33 AM

no photo
Tue 01/21/14 12:31 AM

Yes chemicals, Like hormones. The body produces various chemicals like DMT, norepinephrine, adrenaline, and various others that cause you to feel the things you feel. They cause electrical impulses in the brain to fire across neurons that tell your body to make certain movements. The body is a complex thing.

hmm...
What if this reaction occurred only in your own brain, i.e. The woman or man dont feel the same with you?

If the person you think you are in love with doesn't feel the same way about you. Then you're probably a stalker. lol

The answer is in the question. If only one person feels that they love the other then that is all there is to it. You can't force someone to love you. You can always hope they develop those feelings. But chances are you would do better to look for someone who loves you back.

:cry:

Previous 1 3 4 5