Community > Posts By > JoshHass

JoshHass's photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:18 PM
Thanks for the input!

JoshHass's photo
Fri 01/02/15 01:37 PM
Any suggestions on what I should cut and what I should keep?

JoshHass's photo
Fri 01/02/15 01:18 PM
Fair enough, I can respect that.

Thanks.

JoshHass's photo
Fri 01/02/15 01:18 PM
Fair enough, I can respect that.

Thanks.

JoshHass's photo
Fri 01/02/15 01:03 PM

Hi Josh
To be honest I got bored reading it and stopped after a few lines. But that's just me.
However you are quite handsome and you seem sweet so good luck.

Okay, well, getting bored reading it doesn't sound like a good thing! lol

What do I need to do to prevent that? Add a dragon? A lightsaber duel? I'm trying to attract women, not put them to sleep lol.

JoshHass's photo
Fri 01/02/15 12:58 PM
What's good about my profile? What needs improvement? I will be using your input to update this profile as well as my profile on another site. All constructive criticism is welcomed!

JoshHass's photo
Fri 01/02/15 11:28 AM
I'd prefer to not be involved with women like that, but they seem to be the only ones I can find unfortunately.

........Maybe that's why I've been single so long... Too many game players; I can't find an honest woman.

JoshHass's photo
Fri 01/02/15 11:28 AM
I'd prefer to not be involved with women like that, but they seem to be the only ones I can find unfortunately.

........Maybe that's why I've been single so long... Too many game players; I can't find an honest woman.

JoshHass's photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:54 AM
I never mentioned kids with her, and I did take things slow. After three weeks, the most we had done was kiss because I was trying to read her body language and just go with what she felt comfortable doing. We never had sex, never even made out; just some light kissing because it seemed like she didn't want to do anything more than that.

I'm not the kind of guy that goes on one date and starts planning our lives together. I like to take some time to get to know them on a few different levels to figure out of they're someone I could actually have a relationship with, or if they would drive me insane inside of a year.

JoshHass's photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:33 AM
Yeah, I never assumed or thought that dating and relationships were easy. I just wish it wasn't next to impossible. Like I said, I've been single for two years.

I'm 29 years old, and I'd like to have a kid or two before I feel like I'm too old to do that. This being said, I've already told myself that if I don't have kids by the time I'm 35, I'm not going to. I don't want to be hitting retirement age before my kids are done with college.

About the first woman, yeah, I get that this happens with dating; people decide they're not a good fit. It just still sucks though, especially when I try to discuss what's happening/what happened, she changes the subject. It probably wouldn't bother me so much if she would be a bit more honest and up front.

I guess I just believe that people should be a little more open with their feelings. If you don't want to date someone, you should be honest and let them know instead of making them sit and wonder. That's just my opinion, though.

JoshHass's photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:10 AM
So here's the deal...

I've been single for two years now despite my attempts to find a good woman to start a relationship with.

There have been a couple times where I thought something may evolve with women I was dating (at separate times), but nothing really happened.

The first woman approached me on another dating site. My first thought was "she's out of my league", but I just acted like myself; I didn't try to be cool or smooth or anything like that, I just did what came natural. We dated for about three weeks, and I developed a genuine romantic interest in her, but she never seemed to have any more interest in me than she did on our first date. We still talk, but it just seems like I got "friend zoned".... Which I hate.

The second woman was from the same dating site, but I approached her. We sent e-mails back and forth, and then moved to texting/talking on the phone. Then one day she just stopped talking all together. We were making plans for a date, but then she disappeared.

What is going on with this? Does it just come down to the fact that men have so much competition on dating sites that we eventually get replaced by what appears to be a better model (like last year's smart phone)? Neither of these women ever informed me or acted like I had done something wrong; it's like they just lost interest overnight.

I can't help but wonder if I'm doing something wrong, or if there's something about myself I need to change. Any advice? I really don't even know where to begin.

JoshHass's photo
Wed 12/24/14 04:10 PM
Anyone else sitting at home on Christmas Eve with nothing to do? Maybe you'd like to chat?

I'm bored as hell, looking for some conversation.

JoshHass's photo
Thu 12/18/14 01:58 PM
It's just sad that this forum is such a baron wasteland.

JoshHass's photo
Wed 12/17/14 01:19 PM
Seriously, I haven't seen any kind of activity on this site in a long time. In fact, most of the women's profiles I see on here say "last activity was more than a month ago", which tells me people don't come on here anymore. Is this profile even worth keeping? I'd like to think that there are still single women out there.

JoshHass's photo
Sun 11/30/14 10:01 AM
Minnesota seems to be slipping into a coma. Anybody else noticing this? I'd like to find a woman to chat with if at all possible.

JoshHass's photo
Sun 10/26/14 12:23 PM
Is everyone getting ready to hibernate before winter kicks in? It seems like it's getting harder and harder to meet women.

JoshHass's photo
Sun 10/26/14 12:11 PM
Doing well here. Just watching the Vikings game and browsing through the singles haha.

JoshHass's photo
Wed 08/06/14 06:14 PM
Seems like there's less and less activity on this forum. Are there any women left here? Or have they all moved onto other dating sites or found relationships?

JoshHass's photo
Sun 06/08/14 01:34 PM
Thanks.

JoshHass's photo
Sun 06/08/14 12:59 PM
Any women around my age want to meet up for a drink or a cup of coffee? No hidden agendas or funny business, just feel like being social and getting to know someone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16