Community > Posts By > starchild30

starchild30's photo
Sat 11/16/13 06:23 PM
The messages disappear! O_o
Its like magic....only BAD...bad mingle juju....

starchild30's photo
Sat 11/16/13 04:05 AM
To be honest you kinda sound like a jerk. O_o

starchild30's photo
Sat 11/16/13 03:57 AM
It depends on the date. If we are going horseback riding I would wear my equestrian gear. If we are going to dinner id dress based on the location, for coffee the casual. I never wear something I dont wear normally. I NEVER dress for a guy. If my style doesnt jive with a dude he can kiss the horse poo on my riding boot. I dress for myself. If he likes it great. I obviously wont lose sleep if he doesnt.

starchild30's photo
Fri 11/15/13 08:20 AM
I agree with everything crystalfairy said. Also Im attracted to goofy and sweet. The only time I was ever in love was with a guy who was a goof ball light hearted jokester. Of course he pretty much had it all...but he was NOT a bad boy. That type would only annoy me. SO not attractive.

starchild30's photo
Thu 11/14/13 01:12 AM
ALF!!! I wanna give him a nice big smoochie! Lol

starchild30's photo
Thu 11/14/13 01:07 AM
Have you ever tripped UP the stairs?

starchild30's photo
Wed 11/13/13 07:24 AM
Shoot a projectile line of gummie bears up your nose.

starchild30's photo
Wed 11/13/13 07:03 AM
Scream "what does the fox say??!!" And run away

starchild30's photo
Wed 11/13/13 06:44 AM
Well if you file for child support and he HASNT signed the birth certificate then they will make him get a dna. If you are completely financially secure and dont need support of any kind [including state aide] then he would have to get a lawyer and take you to court IF he hasnt signed the birth certificate. This info is all based on Ohio state law which gives an unwed mother full rights "initially" and other states have different laws. I dont think that getting a woman pregnant means you are automatically intitled to parent but I dont see how cheating makes him unfit. I HATE when people say biological fathers have some sort of intitlement just because they knocked a girl up. A child has the right to a secure, safe and happy life and just because a man donates some sperm doesnt make him fit to raise a child and doesnt mean a child can benefit from his presence in fact if hes unfit it can be more than a little detrimental to the childs well being. (And before anyone goes there yeah yeah women can be poor parents to) however I think and have always thought that women should by laws of nature of being the one to carry a baby and give birth should have more say in whats best for the baby. Okay. Rant over.

starchild30's photo
Tue 11/12/13 07:17 AM
it really sounds like you are trying to throw a guilt trip to get laid....
That entire post was really gag inducing. *yack!*
My advice is: get over it!

starchild30's photo
Tue 11/12/13 07:01 AM
I havent really talked to many people but that aside I think ALF would be cool because his photo is ALF!!! Also scoobert because Scooby Doo (along with ALF) was the BEST show EVER! imo.

starchild30's photo
Tue 11/12/13 06:50 AM
I went to school near Cleveland. Lake Erie College.

starchild30's photo
Tue 11/12/13 06:32 AM
Wait a sec. Aside from not knowing where the homosexual comment fit in...why would people automatically think hes delusional for saying he sees ghosts? I dont think so. Im not saying I believe it because I dont know the guy but there is also no evidence to conclude hes delusional. Also trust me....anythings possible....

starchild30's photo
Tue 11/12/13 06:28 AM
O_o

starchild30's photo
Mon 11/11/13 02:34 AM
Similar unclothed scenario: I was at kalahari indoor water park and my best friend and I went on a two person raft ride together. Our raft over turned when it launched into the pool. I frantically popped up gasping for air only to realize AFTER I had stood completely up that my swim suit top had come off....string bikinis and rough water rides NOT a good combo. I was mortified.ohwell

starchild30's photo
Mon 11/11/13 01:41 AM
Quoll

starchild30's photo
Mon 11/11/13 01:39 AM
What animal are we on?

starchild30's photo
Sun 11/10/13 10:35 PM
Fail? Is that a freudian slip? Lol

starchild30's photo
Sun 11/10/13 10:26 PM
STNA

starchild30's photo
Sun 11/10/13 07:03 AM
Id say your pretty. I hope you find what your looking for. Its most important how you view yourself. I wouldnt take any offense by any comments on your photos that dont meet your expectations because it is really unrealistic that your going to ring every guys bell and it also sounds a little on the needy/insecure side. Also straight women arent going to say "OMG your SO ***hot!!!* for obvious reasons...

Previous 1