Community > Posts By > luvmeforlife

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/29/16 09:05 AM
You may just love the idea of long distance.

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/29/16 09:04 AM
I had a relationship like that once and I agree it was one of the best ones. We only saw each other when we were both in town and hung out just like a couple. It wasn't till the end when we decided to "label" it that it ended. I think with labels come those expectations associated with labels... so sad.

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/29/16 08:58 AM
lol every time I read these topics I think of a song.

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/29/16 08:57 AM
Why do I love the way you lie :)

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/25/16 11:25 AM
love :)

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/25/16 07:07 AM
before cell phones....when you told your bf that when he calls and your mom picks up to hang up cause everyone could listen in on your conversation.

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/25/16 07:04 AM
I could get soft serve ice cream at the am/pm for 25 cents on my way home from school :)

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/25/16 06:51 AM
lol I use to be an aircraft mechanic so I can relate. If something isn't leaking in the landing gear than you might have a problem.

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/25/16 06:46 AM
Just leave me with wilson

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/25/16 06:42 AM
Watch anime/cartoons

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/25/16 06:38 AM
I always wanted to work for NASA and build weapons of mass destructio....i mean spacecraft! lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/25/16 06:32 AM
Happily ever after what?

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/25/16 06:27 AM
who needs breaks when you have asteroids and planets to stop you :)

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/25/16 06:23 AM
I hear you marry for love when you are young and for companionship when you get older. Does that count as settling?

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 02/24/16 08:44 AM

I really would like to date a guy about my age. I will date a guy younger then me only if he is mentally mature and has his stuff together. I really want a relationship and I don't want to babysit him or care for him. I guess I can say I want a guy who knows the importance of taking care of his responsibilities. However... I don't want to date a guy too much older then me because then I have another issue. I am a very active person. I work full time and I come home to a farm to care for. I was in a prior relationship with a guy who was night years older then me which was not bad considering we got together when I was 30. Anyway, all he wanted to do was sit around all time and demanded that I do the same. He could not handle that I woke up in the morning full of energy to get stuff done during the day and literally demanded that I learn how to sit there in the morning and zone out like he does... sit there without talking... without thinking.. I could not do it. I am not an ADD person or anything. However, I do believe I like to stay active and I do not want to be with someone who is a stick in the mudd or has one foot in the grave. Lots of people look at me and wonder where I get all my energy from. I keep myself busy and I have fun living life and accomplishing my dreams and goals. I guess I want someone who has that same zeal for life.
..hmmm. I must have one foot in the grave I fell asleep before I got through reading this all..lol.. just kidding....yes.. it helps if you have somebody with the same outlook and energy level..yup

lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 02/24/16 08:42 AM
hopefully they still love you enough to look past the little white lies that initially got you together. :)

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 02/24/16 08:25 AM
"You"re Beautiful" lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 02/24/16 08:22 AM

I think we all lie to one another...to be loved...

I have to disagree I am honest and say it as it is
In return I expect the truth.
I refuse to base a relationship on lies

Sometimes it's easier to say "you look great" thank "babe you look fat in that" :)

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 02/24/16 08:20 AM
lol yea. Love both of those.

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 02/24/16 08:13 AM
I think we all lie to one another...to be loved...

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25