Community > Posts By > luvmeforlife

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/26/15 10:34 AM

Umm... Nephilim? Not quite sure where that fits in, but I hear they were responsible for a lot of "monsters" in the Bible and mythology.

Nephilim being the blasphemous offspring of humans and (fallen) angels.

ahaha I think I read that in book of Mortal Instruments XD

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/26/15 10:31 AM
I propose all the time! No one has said yes though :(

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/26/15 10:30 AM
lol if he was hacked the bank will take care of it. And if he is in the military they will take care of it. oh and btw when you are on deployment they feed you 3 meals a day still.

luvmeforlife's photo
Thu 02/26/15 10:23 AM
When "Christ" died. lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Tue 02/10/15 06:19 AM
My Angel is a Centerfold :)

luvmeforlife's photo
Tue 02/10/15 06:17 AM
So I hear you got to get out there to meet people. Try going to places that interest you and maybe someone with like interest will be there too.

luvmeforlife's photo
Tue 02/10/15 06:14 AM
Ohaiyou! I guess it is time for coffee with some macadamia nut liquor XD

luvmeforlife's photo
Tue 02/10/15 06:09 AM
A good conversation and funny personality

luvmeforlife's photo
Tue 02/10/15 06:08 AM
I wish you the best!

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/02/15 01:11 PM

I was in a department store browsing while two teenage boys were talking about buying something for $7.00 but wanted to buy 4 of them. One kid asked the other how much that would be and the other proceeded to get out his cell phone to use the calculator. I yelled "for goodness sake; its $28.00"

ahahha!!!!!

So I thought we all learned how to do that in 2nd grade. I guess not and we now know why she was working at BK.

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/02/15 11:59 AM
Respect is top priority!

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/02/15 11:32 AM

Just wondering if others react the same to this:
Whenever I see a man searching for a woman between 20 - 69, I feel he's either
- extremely desperate
- Doesn't know what he wants

I know you can argue that he's got an open mind, but the above is my instant reaction. And whenever I come across it, I delete right away --> I don't want a man who can't even make up his mind whether he wants a 20 year old or a 69 year old. Open mind or not, makes a heck of a difference!

Any here feel the same way, even if it's just an instinctive first reaction?

* And for men: simply replace "man" with "woman" :tongue: *

Ha! He is usually just some pervy old guy that has given up and will take anyone who will accept him imho.

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/02/15 10:16 AM

So...Never? lol I have been thinking about deleting her number, just can't pull the trigger yet, so it will probably be soon. I think that will help move me forward, although I do find myself checking her Facebook page at rimes, were not friends on Feb though.

I gave her an eviction notice, but she just won't leave my mind. lol

lol you drunkenly text her one night till she tells you to never call again. Then you cry and delete her number in spite to feel better. That is the only way to go!

Lol, the last time I got drunk it cost me a little over ten grand. I literally can't afford to get drunk again.

Joking! Just delete it and once it's gone it's gone for good. No looking back then.

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/02/15 09:38 AM
camera gear lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/02/15 09:34 AM
they all do lately...even lion king.

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/02/15 09:29 AM

So...Never? lol I have been thinking about deleting her number, just can't pull the trigger yet, so it will probably be soon. I think that will help move me forward, although I do find myself checking her Facebook page at rimes, were not friends on Feb though.

I gave her an eviction notice, but she just won't leave my mind. lol

lol you drunkenly text her one night till she tells you to never call again. Then you cry and delete her number in spite to feel better. That is the only way to go!

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/02/15 09:26 AM

When I'm at the gym and I see all the beautiful women in skin tight leggings I suffer terribly.

no one should have to suffer.....just go and buy some, to wear yourself...

lol!!! lulu makes a great pair for men.

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/02/15 09:15 AM
I sure did! The next person has purdy eyeballs.

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/02/15 09:14 AM
Because he's taller than me. lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Mon 02/02/15 09:09 AM
Two lips lol

Black or Blue?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25