Community > Posts By > Howaboutthiseh

no photo
Wed 11/13/13 01:56 PM

ASSUMING DEAF MAN TO KEEP FOR YOU, AFTER TWO WEEKS YOU CAME BACK FOR THE MONEY JUST TO FIND OUT THAT HE IS NOW BLIND. HOW WILL YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK .

Certainly not but asking or writing. Professor Julious Sumner Miller, explained the meaning of *** u me it's was you make out of assume. I'm healthy, want me to hold the rest of your cash? Assume I'm not going to spend it.

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 06:58 AM

This day has long passed yet the religious folks refuse to do further research to test their theories,
If it aint't broke don't fix it.

no photo
Tue 11/12/13 06:55 AM

Unknown to atheists,atheism is a religion!!.Since nature abhors vacuum,its safe to assume that its a worship of self as god.What do you think?
atheism is a religion!, if practiced religiously.Other wise a call to God in a crisis could put paid to that belief.

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 05:34 PM

Sex before marriage...
Quote:
Do Christians do it? If so, do they consider it to be a sin?
In the Christian faith, it is sinful for two people who are not legally married to each other to have sexual intercourse with each other.

Sadly, all Christians eventually make the mistake of trying to serve two masters, which is why some make excuses for having sexual intercourse outside of a legal marriage. : end quote: 'legal'
A lot of bush lawyer stuff. What was God thinking. To give us the equipment for achieving the heights of what the Chinese call the Heavenly Clouds. Then to leave strict instructions not to use the equipment until certain rites have been undertaken. Where was there a civil celebrant or priest even when the instructions came down that could legitimise/ legalise the sacred most expressive of all indications that there is love, human instinct is to procreate, which gives me an indication of the belief in re incarnation, on reflection I would say the instruction is to 'intend to procreate' or abstain, not likely.

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 05:24 PM

Sex before marriage...

Do Christians do it? If so, do they consider it to be a sin?
In the Christian faith, it is sinful for two people who are not legally married to each other to have sexual intercourse with each other.

Sadly, all Christians eventually make the mistake of trying to serve two masters, which is why some make excuses for having sexual intercourse outside of a legal marriage.
A lot of bush lawyer stuff. What was God thinking. To give us the equipment for achieving the heights of what the Chinese call the Heavenly Clouds. Then to leave strict instructions not to use the equipment until certain rites have been undertaken. Where was there a civil celebrant or priest even when the instructions came down that could legitimise the sacred most expressive of all indications that there is love, lust is a different matter.

no photo
Sun 11/10/13 12:36 AM
Winchester Cathedral was the hit of the day, stuck for 2 Days on a camping trip to Cathedral mountain Victoria Australia Vodio do Vodio do do da do,,Ooooo NOoooo

no photo
Fri 11/08/13 09:31 PM
blushing
Did me the world old good and God still loves me.

no photo
Fri 11/08/13 09:21 PM
No baby you are fantastic. Should be more ladies posting more pics. Love your confidence, would be better to enlarge on your profile, give the boys something more going in. We don't get unlimited messages. Harry

no photo
Fri 11/08/13 07:54 PM
Don't have to nuke Iran they are playing with the stuff and Chernobyl came as a surprise their mess will probably be less than that and more than the Japanese Mess with Nuclear. A question I am here to observe learn contribute what is BIS

no photo
Fri 11/08/13 07:20 PM
Sorry I think maybe you are looking for little tricks other than the usual. Saw a young mother on a bus get her infant to stop playing with the stop button by putting her hand over the button and saying Mummy's , the child lost interest immediately, evidently Mummy wasn't I sharer.

no photo
Fri 11/08/13 06:31 PM
Can't imagine, bull. I nearly slapped arse the other day. I missed it was moving too fast on running legs in the house. Telling didn't work, how ever a slap on the wrist, or the bum is acceptable. The last person to debate that didn't approved, yet slapped her child in a rage leaving hand prints, yes a smack on the bum. Only for recalcitrants fair warning MUST be given to acquire the desired effect on behaviour,! Age dependant nobody not endangering them selves should be physically alerted to their undesired and dangerous behaviour. Deprivation of treats a good alternative . Works for me.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 08:11 PM
Because they are just so cute when they say 'I love you Daddy'. The trust in their faces when they realise they can test Daddy more then mom, usually because Dads are so soppy. Good on em.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:59 PM
Edited by Howaboutthiseh on Tue 11/05/13 08:02 PM
I have no problems commanding respect from the mites, I dread the day I run out of lollies. I have eventually found the biggest threat should be used lest it be to deprive the child of something you have gone out of your way to provide, if you do or present nothing for children to believe you to be one worthy of respect, 2 year olds dead easy, no lollies for a day, two if they don't come to the party. I used to believe in spare the rod spoil the child, might be the cause of our savage societies. ?sorry-about that, it's what I knew from childhood, took a while.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:46 PM
That sounds politically correct. Now that religion is no longer a private affair, lest the matter is simply banning the inventors of Santa From advertising in Schools. Religious dominance comes from the established social order being altered because a NEW influence on society dislikes the norm. Leave the kids alone to enjoy the limited joys of childhood, do no harm. I suggest.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:33 PM
There is the answer, if you don't think she may be harmed, then it is not good enough to hope she won't be. Err on the side of caution, he should be happy to accept supervised access or miss the joy. Seems he likes to be joyful.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:23 PM
If your daughter wants. And if you can both be civil and pleasant for the children's sake. It makes for better presents, important to a child. From experience I recommend trying, I know little girls pine for Daddy and if you could but didn't permit contact, recriminations later! Best of luck it is not an easy choice,you know the other parties be stand are best suited to make that decision.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:15 PM
Of course , but not till the babe is born. I demanded one with just cause, then on delivery it became so unimportant. You say you are sure? Is it not certain, if you are not certain then he can't be blamed for wanting to be certain himself.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 06:16 PM
Love it. Love my dogs.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 06:16 PM
Love it. Love my dogs.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 05:52 PM
That must be from our American cousins. I don,t get it. Try this for a laugh. Aussie Harry.
Yesterday, scientists in the United States revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones.

To prove their theory, they fed one hundred men twelve pints of beer and observed that 100% of them started talking nonsense and couldn't drive.

Now that is not funny, hey girls?