Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:30 PM

I have two children of my own that are 8 and 10 and i prefer to date someone who has children that age or older. I already went through the baby stage twice. I love my sleep too much!!
I agree with the babies things..as I am getting a little old to go with out these days..:smile: :wink:

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:27 PM

nope

Ever have a dog feed you peanut butter?
NOpe sure wish I could teach my dog so I could see my face??laugh rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:24 PM

apparently the size of the wallet does matter. no wonder George Costanza got so many women on Seinfeld.bigsmile
good pointspock

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:23 PM
If they really like for who you are...then the will just want to be with you and love you...otherwise it probably is not worth it..

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:21 PM
Size matters???laugh

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:17 PM
I have children of my own and have no problem in dating someone who has kids too. I it just good to remember that if your dating someone who has them...consideration for those kids must be taken. AS for a lady dating me,....well,..it depends on how serious the relation is going to get ect,...and at some point I will make a judgment call always in the best interest of the my kids..

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:12 PM

stand up an pee yourself.....might work
HHHMMM THAT DEPENDS IS HE IS INTO GOLDEN SHOWERS.....HE MIGHT FALL IN LOVElaugh rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:09 PM

jump up on the table, make a huge scene by howling and slinging things AROOOOOOOO!......if he or she stays then take em to a motel room. u r gonna have some fun fo-sho! leave a five dollar bill with a thank you note. they will never call again.
YA THAT WOULD PROBABLY DO IT DRIVERlaugh rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:07 PM
THANK YOU EMILY FOR YOU INPUT...MUCH APRECIATED:smile:

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:05 PM
SO DID I ...THINK THEY ARE JUST CHECKING TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:04 PM
PEOPLE DO TEND TO BE MORE INCLINED TO ANSWER IF THERE IS A PIC..GOOD LUCK

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:02 PM

jump off a bridge?SHOULD THAT NOT BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND...TELL THEM TO JUMP OFFFFlaugh

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:01 PM
RUN!!!!!!!!laugh :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 05:58 PM
I have a interesting situation with my ex wife it seems that she still loves me. She wrote me a letter about 2 months ago and so stating. Problem number two is that we had a child together. The communication lane has been great in that I can speak with my daughter on the phone and what not. Later the calls have become more and more frequent. I am afraid that she is tring to find a way to grab a hold of my heart. I do tend to be a sensitive kind of guy so it does bug me some what.

Tell of any stories or happenings that are similar to this....Also what are your thoughts and insight into this situation???

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 05:40 PM
Sounds like a change of location is in order for you or for your friend...I sure you will think of something..If she still continues to salk you need to up front about the stalking thing with her and that if she persists a restraining order will be iminent

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 05:35 PM
I can tell you that I have been on one date from this site...She was wonderful gal...The whole dating thing takes time a persistance but try not to be too forward and they well answer if they are interested. Remember this is internet dating...Good luckwaving

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 05:22 PM
waving JUST SAY """NO""" ""THANK YOU""""I AM NOT INTERESTED"" """PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ME ANYMORE'''BYE'''waving

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 05:19 PM
If it is Love it is LOve...The other thing that you would have to ask yourself is...know that this person has a terminal illness...do you really love this person or do you feel sorry for them and you are letting your petty for this person control your feelings and emotions???

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 05:16 PM
KINGS is hit the nail right on the head..

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 05:07 PM
Allll Riggghhttyy Then:smile: !!!!!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25