Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:17 PM
I am sure that there are many that believe that maybe this should happen. There are some studies that have been done on this. Last thing I heard it causes brain memory lose. The other thing is we have to look at the whole picture of what could and most probably happen if we did legalize Marry Jane. Right now as we speak we are having a lot problems w/ Mexico smuggling there products here this would only increase our growing problem. I think the other problem we could unlease is the same problem we have with drinking and driving....Impaired driving most ssuridly would increase...and I could go on and on about the impact on what could happen...my answer is no...we should keep things as they are as not to upset the apple cart. Medical Marry Jane is acceptable in book in that what it is being used for and like any other prescription drug should not be abused.

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:07 PM
This is a fantastic thing to have happen. I am so glad to see this kind of joy in someones life. When I read this I warmed by the generousity and could actually feel the joy in the thread you have written.:smile:

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 02:00 PM

It all depends on how much tequila is consumed..........smokin
laugh the answers are getting better....do the number of shots of Tequila work the same as beer glasses...laugh

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 01:55 PM
I just would like to know where the cookie police were at the time of the theft?? eating donuts???laugh

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 01:51 PM
rofl

I just even it out, and have sex with everyone.. then nobodys disapointed.
rofl this answer cracks me up...I had kinda thought everyone would say it just depends...

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 01:48 PM
Personally, I have had DAY sha VU..and usually it seems like it is mark or a maybe even a preminition that this was going to happen..Much like phychics have, they have a vision of something happening to them or being at a place at a moment in time marking some major happening in life. Then, when the event of the dream or preminition if you will happens I ask myself what does this mean and what choices have I made that brought me here.

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 01:42 PM
At what point do you take a relationship to the next level?? How many dates do you go on with someone before you decide its time to get naked and physical? 2,3,4.....or wait until you are married?? I am interested jus to see the varied of answers that people will post. have fun with this one all:smile:

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 01:11 PM
Right now I am craving a ice cold beer to wash down these Tamales I am eating for lunch

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:23 AM
night nitewaving

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:18 AM

Have you ever given it any thought about how long you are going to be single?? Or maybe for some,....have you ever thought that maybe I just was not intended to be with someone?? It will be geat to see what kind of input and thoughts on this subject you might have..waving

well ive been single for a bout 5 months maybe i really haven't been counting away how long ive been single.right now sence ive been sick for almost a year,and now unemployed because i was sick i dont want to date.im the kinda person that likes to be alone a lot.i figure if i ment to be with somebody then it will happen,and well if not thats fine too,i dont need to be with somebody to feel love or validated as personflowerforyou
amen....I will pray for you and your sickness

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:10 AM

Oneness

Nice.

You made up a word.

brilliant.Love is a choice and you "make up the rules" as you go

laugh

no photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:07 AM

Know the feeling, man. ****in dating sites suck.

No, actually, they can be very effective if a person uses good pictures, creates a prominent profile, and can write genuine, polite emails.

Best of luck in dating! flowerforyou
hhhmm you are as wise as they say

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:44 PM

i trust no one but me an sometimes not all that much
I think it is important that learn to trust someone other than just yourself...in that you say you want to have friends...friendship is based on trust and so are relationships with women my friend...

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:41 PM
God.......family....someone who has proven with their actions that they are trustworthy

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:33 PM

keep posting some one will bite
Right your are it is alot like fishing....laugh

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:32 PM
I did not look at your profile...but I can tell you that I have recieved responses from quite a few ladies...It might be that you need to email them and be honest about your intentions and what you want...and nicely ask to please write back even if it is a decline. hope this helps...Good luckwaving

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:19 PM
Cancer research....so many people have died from it everyday of every year...it took my grandmothers and my greatgrandmothers life...and it almost took my mothers life.

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:15 PM
Oneness

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:07 PM
single

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:05 PM
Si hablo espanol..

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25