Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:03 PM

Welcome and Good luck

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:01 PM
usually because he is to embararrassed to come and admit that he has a problem or that he is not willing enough to do what it takes fix the problem.....I can say I do not have this problem...and it is a kick in the pants and one heck of a ego booster to give a woman two orgasims in one sitting....

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:43 PM
I think after reading this most women I would think would run like you know what at the sight of two pickerslaugh

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:32 PM
Yes I do agree in that I do live one day at a time..I guess it is situational loneliness that sometimes gets the best of me...

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:29 PM
James Bond...hes the man....Living on the edge and all the women he can handle:smile:

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:27 PM
Have you ever given it any thought about how long you are going to be single?? Or maybe for some,....have you ever thought that maybe I just was not intended to be with someone?? It will be geat to see what kind of input and thoughts on this subject you might have..waving

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:14 PM
!hola! Que Paso!:smile:

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:11 PM
Is there a reason why you have no friends??? I you want a friend all you have to do is be friendly:smile:

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:08 PM
lonley but at ease:smile:

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:04 PM
Sounds like you need to be a little more social....try not to limit yourself to just good looks...you might not get what you want..At your age it is difficult to find a guy not hit and quit that is around your age. If your are looking for something a little more fullfilling you might broaden your horizons a bit.

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 09:56 PM
Somehow I do tend to agree in that if you had been in a controling relationship you might have not felt like you were being yourself. Alot of times people think they can make someelse change because they love them so much. Unfortunately, this is usually is not the case...somewhere along the way someone gets hurt...I can only hope my friend that you have found yourself and the next ladie that comes along compliments you and you can be yourself..

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 09:47 PM
I think that if you find the right the person....all of the pieces just seem to fit together. You compliment one another and you are just genuinely happy to be the one you could spend the rest of your waking days with. I truly think it takes a deal of time to know if the relationship is going work. And taking the first step in honestly here on this website is a great path to eternal happiness and togetherness.

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 09:39 PM
hello and Welcome:smile: You will find lots of great people here and for sure you will make some really great friends...have funwaving

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 09:32 PM
Yes I do think that there is some fear of rejection...I would think that any man who is not arogant and think he is God's gift to woman. Is going to have some fear...I can tell you that I have been turned down twice now by email but it has not discouraged my intrest in women or my willingness in communication with them. It is to my belief when the right comes along I will know. I think also some men are just not williing to commit anymore. I think there is a fear in that they do not want drama or are willing to accept the other persons past relationship ventures. Oh, and then there is this honesty thing I think some men are not truely honest with themselves as to what it is they really want...or maybe it is just sex with no commitment....I think of a million more reasons but I everyone sees where I coming from...Good luck everyone in your relationships

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 09:20 PM
a yes sometimes it is just nice to stay home and relax and watch a movie

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 09:18 PM
This is realy great to hear good news:smile: hopefully many many others will read this and see that good things come to those who wait and make a honest face to face connection with someone...Best wishes and I hope this coffee date turns into something beautiful and fullfilling.

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:59 PM

Guy = imature, selfish, egotistical

man = thoughtful, kind, mature, adaptable

Those look like to me some really good differences between a guy and a man
hhhhmm nice opinion:smile:

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:52 PM
That would be me:smile:

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:51 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your lifes challenges and I will add you to my prayer list and I hope that your breast cancer is brought under control. I can only hope that you are close with you family so that they can help support and comfort you in this times..God Bless

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:42 PM
AAAAFFFFLLLAAACCClaugh

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25