Community > Posts By > thulibabe

thulibabe's photo
Fri 03/21/14 02:00 PM
What do you do if ur partner is a cheater or do any unimaginable things to you, then one day you sit him/her down to show him what he is doing,then he/she apologises but go back to what he usually does, then u invite one of his/her family member to talk some sense into his thick skull then he said im sorry for everything, i want to change for the better but really doesnt change, instead do worse things than before. If this person apologises again and reassure you that he/she is a change person,would you forgive n give a third or fourth chance? Or would you believe him?

thulibabe's photo
Mon 11/04/13 09:18 PM
What's the most embarassing moment that you ever had, the one you wish you could disappear in the thin air?

I fell at mtn taxi rank, wearing a loose dress, it covered my shoulders and i jus stood there wishing that nobody saw me

thulibabe's photo
Mon 11/04/13 07:53 AM
What is forgiveness?

To me, i think is letting go the grudge or pain that might have been caused by the person next to you. I think being free of all the hatred, but what happens when some grins and say i forgive you then next time you have a disagreement, reminds you of all the things she/he forgave you on. Then what is it?

thulibabe's photo
Mon 11/04/13 07:18 AM
I have read so many success story here a mingle, maybe your profile says you are jus looking for activity partner or jus friendship, nothing serious. People often said that they found their mr/ms right here at mingle

thulibabe's photo
Mon 11/04/13 07:05 AM
Well..... To me monday is just monday, another blessed day i have seen

thulibabe's photo
Sat 11/02/13 12:13 AM
Having a child with a guy who cheats n think he will change then have a second child with da same guy

thulibabe's photo
Fri 11/01/13 01:58 PM
Let us pray and ask GOD to guard and guide through the night and dreams and bless the following day

thulibabe's photo
Thu 10/31/13 02:11 PM
Thanks so much people, i feel much better now jus with your words and i promise to take an action coz this is eating up on me, mentally and physically.

thulibabe's photo
Thu 10/31/13 01:22 PM
I have been hurt so much so many times by the father of my kids, so now i have so much anger that i cant control, im always angry and i hate it so much, coz it has taken over who i am. I get angry over little things, or innocent people. What should i do, i really dnt like what is happening to me

thulibabe's photo
Thu 10/31/13 01:07 PM
A man who cheats his wife with more than one women and not be ashamed of it.

thulibabe's photo
Tue 10/29/13 10:28 AM
Your profile looks fine to me only if u cud take out your sunglasses n see ur face. U look like a good lookin guy who da single ladies wud like to see clearly.:smile:

thulibabe's photo
Sun 10/27/13 01:36 PM
Jus relaxin afta a long day, watchin ma beautiful girls sleep

thulibabe's photo
Sun 10/27/13 12:45 PM
How do u know when ur partner is cheating on you or how do u know its over

thulibabe's photo
Sun 10/27/13 12:28 PM
I did believe in true luv until da father of ma kids played me 4 fool. I him loved 110% even trusted him dat much, but nw i dnt believe der is true love