Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Wed 09/30/09 03:09 PM

fill in this blank. My true love has to be able to ; __________ . (Winners win a trip to Alaska.)

Understand my qualities and faults

Do I win, do I win, I wanna meet Sarah Pailin before she's forgotten

no photo
Wed 09/30/09 02:54 PM

yeah,like thats some big secret that most of us havent already figured out hundreds of years ago....lol.most of it is nothing but control and those that fall for it are like cattle.

I agree and i do not personally believe in God so that won't make a difference in my life but for the authorities to issue a statement like that surprised me, i would have thought they would have told there priests only (secrets secrets) but to say it to the general public I was very surprised.

no photo
Wed 09/30/09 02:36 PM
The church authorities of my area have issued a communique stating that due to the risk of the porcine flue virus that Holy Water and the wine used in churches would be restricted due to the risk of contamination.

My question is if churches are the houses of God and that the wine and the Holy water who is suppose to have been divinely turned Holy, isn't like them saying that all they have told us is a lie.

Because if God exist and created all wouldn't he protect is houses (churches) cure the water of any diseases and make the wine pure. If that was true then the authorities would not be afraid of the risk and they would know that God would protect them.

Just made me wonder, how about you what do you think?

no photo
Wed 09/30/09 02:15 PM
6 weeks that's the average length of my relations, good thing i didn't follow that rule or i would still be a virgin. sad tears rofl

Seriously when it feels right for both then it is the time may it be 6 minutes or 6 months. If you love them the wait is not that bad.

no photo
Mon 09/28/09 03:57 PM

And that changes what.

What this changes is your ability to understand what I meant in my post. I'm certain you disagree...

No don't have any of my own but I was the nanny to my sisters kids (3) for 5 years. I have met lots of children through my relations over the years since once you reach a certain age the majority of woman you meet have kids and some liked me some didn't so I know how it feels to meet the kids of your lover.

Doesn't mean I never had kids that i cannot have an opinion.

You can definitely have an opinion. Everyone has that right. But it was evident in your post you aren't a parent.

I have nephews too.

I'm sorry, but your post was simply ridiculous. Meeting the children of your SO is a big huge freaking deal, and you should care what they think. Not being nervous about it, filtering and carefully wording what you say.... well that's reckless. Not to mention disrepectful of your SO.

And I should add, in end, that I didn't ask for their judgment and I doubt I ever will.

Thanks for your opinion,

I'm never disrecpectful with anyone adults or children. I'm honest with everyone and I am honest with children if they are 5 years old it is different that if they are 15 but I'm still respectful and honest.

I watch what I say around children and carefully think of how to say what I mean but i am always honest in what I say old or young.

Meeting the children of your hopefully soon to be partner is nerve racking to a point I agree but terrifying not for me guess we are different.

If they ask me a question the answer will be the same the first time we meet or 10 years later, the words might be different depending of their age but the answer will be the same, guess we are different.

I didn't disagree with you I just found it strange that you were terrified and as you said unprepared, nervous I would have understood.

I guess I should stay out of any subject containing kids since i never had any and must not know anything and it seems I'm ridiculous.

Good day and hope you will not be to scared of his daughter.

no photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:33 AM

Why terrified unless you have things to hide nothing to be afraid of.

Why would you need to be prepared just have to be yourself what else can you be.

Direct questions or not unless you have things to hide be honest and should be no problem.

You can't control what teens think just be yourself and let them make their mind on your true self not on a prepare terrified one.

In one sentence, be yourself that is all the another person teens or adults can ask and judge you on.

I see you don't have kids.

And that changes what.

No don't have any of my own but I was the nanny to my sisters kids (3) for 5 years. I have met lots of children through my relations over the years since once you reach a certain age the majority of woman you meet have kids and some liked me some didn't so I know how it feels to meet the kids of your lover.

Doesn't mean I never had kids that i cannot have an opinion.

no photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:12 AM
Why terrified unless you have things to hide nothing to be afraid of.

Why would you need to be prepared just have to be yourself what else can you be.

Direct questions or not unless you have things to hide be honest and should be no problem.

You can't control what teens think just be yourself and let them make their mind on your true self not on a prepare terrified one.

In one sentence, be yourself that is all the another person teens or adults can ask and judge you on.

no photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:59 AM
I usually answer the question or comment the opinion of the original OP. To many times people go off track and change the subject completely. If you want to talk about something different then the OP question start your own thread.

I will go back and read others opinion I'm always open to others idea and not afraid to learn.

no photo
Sun 09/27/09 08:07 AM
Be yourself and worry about what you want, that's the only thing you can control.

I have stop wondering what I'm doing wrong or what i should do to attract a woman and I just am myself if it's not good enough for someone then so be it somebody else might like me.

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 01:37 PM
If the persons asks me to describe myself I always make it worst in the uglier sense this way if she sees me finally she'll be surprise but in the right way.

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 01:31 PM
The only way to know if it is true is to have one subject (a child) that lives the exact same life but in two different dimension where in one he gets spanked and in the other he doesn't. Then and only then cam you determine if is IQ would be different otherwise it is only speculations not proofs.

You cannot compare two different kids and say this one as an higher IQ because he didn't get spanked and the other is more stupid because he got spanked. The results could have been the same if you would have reversed the situation (spanked or not) or could have been worse or better how can someone test someones brain and say he could have had an higher IQ if he hadn't been spanked, there is no way to prove that unless the same child relives his life and does not get spank and then you compare the two IQ's

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 06:11 AM
always harder to start from friend to lover then from lover to friend seems if you start in the friend zone first getting to the lover zone is very hard but if you start as a maybe lover you can become friend if no love is there or have the best of both worlds (lover and best friend).

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 06:08 AM
Natures images are so great, its serene and relaxing, that little ball of fire that warms us is so far away but still affects us in so many ways, makes you realize how small we are.

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 06:05 AM
My Live messenger (2009 version) stop working at one point and I was getting errors everytime I tried to open it. I fixed it by removing the yahoo toolbar from internet explorer not just disabling it but uninstalling it.

Try that

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 03:07 PM
Friends can be many, true friends are rare.

if you can be friend with yourself your never alone even if it can be boring sometimes by yourself at least it's not empty.

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 02:59 PM
Look at this honk I must be fake

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 02:53 PM
I had a similar problem from a client once and I fixed it by going to:

Internet options/advance tab

then click the option that says (not sure of the exact words in English since I have a french version)

DEACTIVATE THE DEBUGGING OF SCRIPTS (OTHER APPLICATIONS)

and unclick

DISPLAY A NOTIFICATION FOR ALL SCRIPT ERRORS

That solved the problem of my client hope it will help yours.

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 02:38 PM
If you listen to people here forget living together just shoot yourself right away you'll save lots of heartaches an ex's story.

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 02:33 PM
If your old in your heart you'll be old whatever the shade of your hair.

I'm lucky it's suppose to make me look distinguish.what what

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:52 AM
Love who you are, accept yourself, know yourself whoever that may be and once you are happy by yourself then you can join another soul.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25