Community > Posts By > ccrzyolfool

ccrzyolfool's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:39 PM
looks like George must be Little Johnnys big brotherlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ccrzyolfool's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:10 AM
Those off the wallquotes were the reason I used to watch the show . It is sad we dont have shows like that anymore Thanx for the memorable humor drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ccrzyolfool's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:07 AM

Well folks... I'll be 60 on Saturday. Wow... I'm almost all grown up drinker

I dont ever want to grow up older yes up never noway noway drinker

ccrzyolfool's photo
Thu 03/13/08 10:22 AM
I like the back roads usually have a great view and not so many idiots to dodge . Ya can usually find some great places to stop for a bite on them too. smokin

ccrzyolfool's photo
Thu 03/13/08 09:59 AM
Amazing how streets go 2 ways laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ccrzyolfool's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:54 PM
Having grown up in Chicago ( and lived on both the north and south sides ) I can only say I am a Chicago fan . Besides it is soooo funny if I happen to be with the kids when the Cubs and Sox play each other . Son is a Sox fan daughter a Cubs laugh laugh laugh

ccrzyolfool's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:42 PM
paste a map of Illinois on a dartbord and throw a bulls eye that is where I am now originally from Chicago a great place as a kid but not for me now noway

ccrzyolfool's photo
Wed 03/12/08 02:36 PM
If they are worth knowing then they take you as you are and accept you that way . Arelationship isnt about trying to change someone into who you want them to be ,unless they need help in an area ( drugs ,booze etc ) Just be yourself

ccrzyolfool's photo
Wed 03/12/08 01:55 PM
drinker drinker drinker This has to be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time . Helps that I remember the original song so well . soemetimers not kicking in today yet ohwell Thanx so much laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ccrzyolfool's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:25 PM
I always know I willbe laughing when I see you have posted a joke Tom Thanx so much for all the laughs drinker

ccrzyolfool's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:13 PM
#4 & 6 work for me blushing

ccrzyolfool's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:03 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ccrzyolfool's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:55 PM

It was funny until the vote and reproduce remark was made, not funny anymorenoway huh

true then it got scarey noway noway noway noway noway noway

ccrzyolfool's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:17 PM
If I was Eve that is what I would have said bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ccrzyolfool's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:35 PM
<<<<< tries to read all the jokes we all need to laugh more laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

ccrzyolfool's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:33 PM
and the mans funeral is when ???laugh laugh laugh laugh

ccrzyolfool's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:31 PM
making notes for future reference laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ccrzyolfool's photo
Mon 01/07/08 02:08 PM
the true beauty of a person is within the better you gel together the more attractive they look . Just remember that age will do funny things to a person sometimes but the inner stays the same unless something bad happens Just look to the left of the screen to see what age has done to me noway noway noway :angry: :angry: huh huh blushing blushing

ccrzyolfool's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:08 PM
The last lady I was involved with was just shy of 11 years older and we got along very well ( must have been good we were together 13 years ) It is all how you look at it . As long as you both "fit" together then age isnt a factor unless it is with someone not old enough to be in a serious relationship yet as mentioned by others already Just my view of the subject blushing

ccrzyolfool's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:13 PM
gladly volunteering to check this report :wink: bigsmile drinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21