Community > Posts By > REDGIRL67

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:44 PM

laugh Ron White "That's right, you come to our state and kill somebody...We will kill you back" laugh
laugh laugh laugh

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:41 PM

who decides what is or isn't politically correct anyway? No matter what is said or done isn't there always going to someone that is going to going to be offended?
True, that is what makes us human and individuals after alldrinker

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:39 PM

I'm typically politically incorrect...does that count?indifferent
YEPflowerforyou

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:38 PM

:smile: Political correctness is just another word for politeness.:smile: You do know this right?huh Last time I checked, politeness was a good thing.flowerforyou

I have to disagree. Political Correctness is literally lying. It's referring to something in an incorrect way so as to make it SEEM like it's "polite", or even better than it actually is. It's a crock. It's being afraid of the truth.
I:heart: U Music Man:banana: :banana:

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:37 PM

:smile: Political correctness is just another word for politeness.:smile: You do know this right?huh Last time I checked, politeness was a good thing.flowerforyou
I'm all for politeness but people take it too far these days.flowerforyou
flowerforyou If you say so.flowerforyou

I for one do "say so" because I feel that some people are over sensitive to the point of infringing, or at least impinging on my own individual self expression. It's none of my business what you think of me. Sticks and stones can break my bones and all that... Sheesh... George Orwell here we come !
flowerforyou drinker "YES" Self Expressionhappy

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 04:05 PM
Edited by REDGIRL67 on Wed 11/26/08 04:06 PM
mmmmmmmmm PIE:drool I like cherry, and blueberry

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:39 PM

I'm all for politeness but people take it too far these days.flowerforyou

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:38 PM

'd like to have a taco with you Red ,but I'm to shy to askblushing blushing blushing blushing blushing
You can have a taco, cup of coffee, a corona, anything ya want sweetie.blushing bigsmile

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:34 PM

im an equal opportunity offender
laugh laugh laugh I like you alreadyflowerforyou

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:33 PM

I like avacado on my tacos
drool great i have a taste for taco bell now grumble :laughing:
laugh I know, as I was writing that I was thinking hmmmm, i'm getting hungry

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:27 PM
I like avacado on my tacos

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:25 PM

Didn't you say you had something against Woodstock?laugh noway

or was that nothing against Woodstock?huh :banana:
I said I LOVE Woodstockhappy him and Schroeder

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:20 PM

I like turtles
I collect bison. I think they are so beautiful and majestic:smile:

They taste good too!
I've heard it's sweet meat. I like deer meat

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:19 PM
oops met Rebel

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:48 PM
Edited by REDGIRL67 on Wed 11/26/08 02:50 PM
Up to 8 address exchanges:banana: :banana: :banana:

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:44 PM

I don't really think flirting online is cheating. Now having multiple boyfriends that you see, well, that could be construed as cheating.
Definetlydrinker

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:28 PM

But you're saying you don't want to tell Boyfriend #2 now...sounds like a guilty conscience.

no guilt. biggrin

Hmm...no guilt. Then perhaps this IS a rhetorical question? People only hide their actions when they feel it is wrong or it may hurt the other person's feelings. Sound like you have more on your plate than just wondering if online flirting is cheating...

Nope. Just a simple question or two. I dont want to hurt others feelings because I am not a bad person and I was just curious of others opinions.

Be careful, I think if you try to analyze someone on the basis of a few post you will just make a fool of yourself. People are complicated and they cant be dissected by the use of a few forum post. Its best if you just give your opinion on the topic and not try to talk about what you dont know.bigsmile
Don't ya hate it when things are analyzed to death and when you're judgedflowerforyou I get ya honey

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:20 PM
Ta taslaugh

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:13 PM
I think it's ok for other people but for myself if I was seeing someone I wouldn't dream of flirting with another man.

If I had a boyfriend I wouldn't want him flirting online either.

REDGIRL67's photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:09 PM

Yep, that about says it alllaugh