Community > Posts By > REDGIRL67

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:30 PM
:angel: :angel: :angel: noway noway noway pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:24 PM

my cat farted, under the covers, about fifteen minutes before i have to get up this morning, it was so bad it woke me up.
One time my friend's cat wrapped itself around my neck and pooped on my arm. Thanks Norm, i'll remember thatlaugh

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:15 PM
Smell soooooooooo bad, he doesn't even want to be in the same room with himself.

Seriously, he just popped one off, sniffed his butt and left the room. Thanks Giz ill ill ill ill ill

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:53 PM

you know when you eat a lot of eggs and you fart it smells like rotten eggs
laugh laugh laugh I did that last week, the dog didn't even want to be near melaugh

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:47 PM

hi...it means Red Girl
OH! Cool

you feelin' better young lady ?
You betcha:thumbsup:

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:45 PM

this site become conservative?
I hope not, considering i'm a Liberal who isn't afraid to express her viewssmokin Just call me "Rebel"

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:39 PM

hi...it means Red Girl
OH! Cool

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:29 PM

That is soooo sick!! Animal cruelty really makes me mad
Me to, I love animals, especially dogs:heart: :heart: :heart:

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:28 PM

There is no excuse for such cruelty. I hope the sick f*cks who did this get caught.
I'll bet you anything it's someone she knows

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:26 PM

I'm watching the news and they just had a story about a poor elderly woman that came home and discovered her home had been burglarized and she found her dog dead in the oven!!!!!!!!!explode

Animal cruelty cases seem to be rising in this country.frustrated frustrated frustrated

Hurts me to my very soultears

Ciao...Ragazza Rossa...waving
offtopic What does Ragazza Rossa mean? I know what Ciao means. Hi Gioflowerforyou

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:24 PM

That is awful!! How could anyone do something like that?noway noway I'll never understand some people's ways of thinking!noway noway
I won't either RedSox, I won't either

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:21 PM
Edited by REDGIRL67 on Tue 11/25/08 05:22 PM
"President" Bush...........Bushlaugh laugh laugh

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:17 PM
Edited by REDGIRL67 on Tue 11/25/08 05:19 PM

What about "Philatelist"?

- def.: someone who collects postage stamps.....

(it sounds more like a name for someone with a fart fetish)
My dad's a "Philatelist", he also farts a lotlaugh laugh laugh I should talkblushing tootbigsmile

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:16 PM

what about Uvula? who names these things anyway?

True...but I think "sphincter" may have that beat...
hehehe, she said "sphincter"blushing

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:14 PM

condiment

it doesn't sound like anything I would put in my mouth
laugh laugh laugh

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:12 PM

This is actually twice as bad as it appears on the surface, because the scum that did this was ALSO trying to psychologically destroy and terrorize the elderly woman. Maybe they scoped her before, maybe not, but this definitely has a Manson Family-like head game quality to it.

And, of course, the heinous cruelty to the dog.......there is no adjective to describe it.

A few years ago their was another case of someone breaking into a pet shop and taping 3 puppies together and he set them on fire! Was caught on video tape.tears tears tears I just don't get the human race anymorefrustrated

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 04:58 PM

Does yoga really work for the feeling of being so stressed out, or what are some other things that might work better to help feel better about not being so stressed out.

I've tired listening to music, doesn't do a whole lot right now.

Any thoughts.
I find lisitening to nature tapes or soft piano music helps my stress levelflowerforyou

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 04:51 PM
I'm watching the news and they just had a story about a poor elderly woman that came home and discovered her home had been burglarized and she found her dog dead in the oven!!!!!!!!!explode

Animal cruelty cases seem to be rising in this country.frustrated frustrated frustrated

Hurts me to my very soultears

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 04:39 PM

Ohhh Ohhh Ohhhh Ohhhh!

I totally agree about intellectual men being sexy.....

If a guy possesses knowledge about something and is passionate and patient about sharing it.... oh that is cerebral foreplay.

Bestill my beating heart.

You go girl.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

REDGIRL67's photo
Tue 11/25/08 04:24 PM

glad to see ur back on her redgirl. glad ya listened to me lol
flowers flowers Me 2 baby, glad to be homeofftopic Sorry Voxflowerforyou

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next