Community > Posts By > GummiBear

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 10:45 PM

Who here is bored and wants to talk? I have not been on here much in a really long time, now I get on for the past three nights and nobody is wanting to talk.

Maybe it's just me frown

I guess last night meant nothing?! I even shared a deep dark secret from my high school days with you! Fine then *sticks up nose and leaves thread to lurk in the shadows*

Aw, no, I love ya (((Suzanne)))

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 10:42 PM

I try to butter him up so I can play with the doggie or go see the tigers.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

But I think it is my bedtime tonight. I was up all night watching the miners rescue.

Big hugs good night!!smooched smooched

Night night to you as well E! flowerforyou

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 10:38 PM

you trying to butter me up now? :tongue:

Is it working? :smile: :tongue:

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 10:24 PM
Don't be down, we all have each other! I like the dog pic KC nice!

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 10:20 PM

I know...right into the 'used up' pile and thrown away...:cry: :cry: :cry:

at least i have good company :cry: :cry:

Yeah, that part is nice. I really am feeling down tonight for some reason. Not really sure why that is.

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 10:18 PM
I wish the Mods would lock this thread altogether, thus ending the supposed discussion that is parading around as argument. whoa

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 10:16 PM

oh great. now i see how those of us who were here the past few nights rate! :cry:

KC! *runs and jumps in arms, hugs* No that's not what you guys are at all! I love you guys! I just feel so, well, alone tonight :cry:

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 10:09 PM
Who here is bored and wants to talk? I have not been on here much in a really long time, now I get on for the past three nights and nobody is wanting to talk.

Maybe it's just me frown

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 09:17 PM

no,better than that.i'm the Boob King smokin

Ah, okay. Hmmmm and how did you get THAT position?

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 09:05 PM
What do you think you are, Jt? Boob Lube? lol laugh

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 08:58 PM

i hear the musical to Boobie Mania 5 is pretty good glasses

Nope, sorry that one got two thumbs down! Even the Europeans didn't approve of that one!

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 08:54 PM
And here I thought this topic was about people's behavior! I was going to confess and everything! frustrated

lol j/k Hey Eileena!

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 08:44 PM

Don't you understand why there are terminal illnesses and bad things in this world, because of sin, Sweetie. Perhaps those folks don't understand why they are suffering. I have no idea why some people suffer more than others on Earth. I do know that God has a grand plan in it all. I cannot make any of you see or understand that, but I know it exists nonetheless.

Present your evidence. Obviously, your beliefs work for you, and paraphrasing Thomas Jefferson, those beliefs "...neither pick my pocket or break my legs." But, you're going to have to be far more persuasive and base your arguments on more solid constructs than Christian theology if I'm going to invest myself in those beliefs. I've already been there, and they didn't work for me.

I can't unlearn what I've seen on lab instruments or witnessed by rubbing shoulders with people who even now are unravelling the mysteries of life on this planet.

For example, have you ever heard of Henrietta Lacks? She died of an extremely virulent form of cancer in the middle of the last century. Yet, some of her cells live on in the laboratory. Were you to look at those cells under a microscope, you couldn't possibly see sin. And I doubt you could find any particle of a soul in them.

My skepticism, intellectual curiosity, thirst for knowledge and readiness to discard the unproven has served me well over the period of my lifetime.

I can no more give them up than you can your faith.

-Kerry O.

Kerry, sin is not in the blood or in cells. Sin is the actions of human beings. It is the things we do wrong and ways we are disobedient.

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 08:41 PM

I can explain #4.

God is seen & heard in the heart and thru your soul, thru the presence of the Holy spirit & the Bible.

He is to Holy to see in his Godly appaerance by us. He is not heard audible anymore as in old testamenta days

Thx CowboyGH! :smile: finly some real answers!

laugh Can we just call you Jethro?
Isn't it funny how alot of hard core religionists are pretty close to illiterate? You almost never see that in atheists. I bet that means something. :wink:

Oh, and by the way Mr. "Literate Atheist" if you were as literate as you claim, wouldn't you know that "a lot" is spelled "a lot" and not alot as you typed it? Hmmmm put that in your oh so smart thinking cap! You see, I have a degree! Perhaps you do as well. If so, I would say you majored in a$$holism, right? You seem to be really good at that!

Actually, either "a lot" or "alot" is acceptable in English. Oh yes, I'm sure you have a degree. Probably 98 of them.laugh

And if you wanna trade insults, you'll just end up being schooled--again. Better quit while you're behind, kiddo.

You just want to get a response out of me. The best reaction I can have is to just ignore you.

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:59 AM
Okay I'm going to head out too, so you all have a good day! See you soon!

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:48 AM

ok ladies...and huggy

it's almost 6

i think i might be able to sleep now
thanks for the laughs

bye waving

Night night or goodmorning! We'll miss ya!

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:36 AM

I think a true friend loves you for who you are while encouraging you to be all you can be

The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?
Eugene Kennedy

Nice Msharmony!

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:26 AM

hoorayyyy.
i'm done reading this crap.
XD

Way to go!

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:17 AM

again, it may be the gummi factor laugh

E-9 does have a sweet tooth

LOL I hardly think that's it! I sent you a request earlier tonight lol!

yes, yes you did

and i came along willingly

So see, you're a candy holic too! YEAH got both of them! lol

Huggy I'll be your friend! flowerforyou

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:11 AM

again, it may be the gummi factor laugh

E-9 does have a sweet tooth

LOL I hardly think that's it! I sent you a request earlier tonight lol!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25