Community > Posts By > GummiBear

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:32 PM

Doesn't say our father will kill anyone. Give me one verse that says our father "kills" or "murders" someone. The ONLY way our father kills anyone is at judgement, and that death is from not having received the gift of eternal life.

Right on, Cowboy!

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:31 PM
Edited by GummiBear on Tue 10/12/10 04:36 PM
The Rapture is a prophecy of doom to unbelievers. Believers will be taken to Heaven when Christ returns. Those left behind will suffer immense disasters on Earth.

No Christians will me killed/murdered.

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:25 PM
Wide awake again! Yep!:wink:

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:17 PM
Edited by GummiBear on Tue 10/12/10 04:20 PM

I can explain #4.

God is seen & heard in the heart and thru your soul, thru the presence of the Holy spirit & the Bible.

He is to Holy to see in his Godly appaerance by us. He is not heard audible anymore as in old testamenta days

Thx CowboyGH! :smile: finly some real answers!

laugh Can we just call you Jethro?
Isn't it funny how alot of hard core religionists are pretty close to illiterate? You almost never see that in atheists. I bet that means something. :wink:

Oh, and by the way Mr. "Literate Atheist" if you were as literate as you claim, wouldn't you know that "a lot" is spelled "a lot" and not alot as you typed it? Hmmmm put that in your oh so smart thinking cap! You see, I have a degree! Perhaps you do as well. If so, I would say you majored in a$$holism, right? You seem to be really good at that!

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:13 PM
Edited by GummiBear on Tue 10/12/10 04:19 PM

I can explain #4.

God is seen & heard in the heart and thru your soul, thru the presence of the Holy spirit & the Bible.

He is to Holy to see in his Godly appaerance by us. He is not heard audible anymore as in old testamenta days

but thats what the scripture represents is the old testament,not how you want to interpret it...its a total contradiction period

4 those who dont believe, no proof will ever B enuff

For those that can't read nor write, they'll believe just about any silly thing.

You're just pissed because your arguments don't have a leg to stand on. And if you were so "literate" as you call it, you would have read and understand the Bible. No big deal to me though, hey, at least I won't have to worry about you spreading your lies and bullcrap around Heaven. You'll be comfortably warm elsewhere!

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:11 PM

I can explain #4.

laugh Can we just call you Jethro?
Isn't it funny how alot of hard core religionists are pretty close to illiterate? You almost never see that in atheists. I bet that means something. :wink:

Look A$$wipe, I can spell and type just like you. I tend to use internet language, you jerkoff. So why don't you take Jethro and ram him up your rear, since he's apparently on your mind a lot!

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 03:05 AM

I'm the poster child for Insomnia glasses

I saw that.
Just boobs, pacing...

that was only once and they didn't pay me very much......

double LMAO!!!!

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 01:17 AM

i've got to get up at 6:30 and it's 2:38 now but i can't seem to go sleep this is going to suck having to work on almost no sleep better yet on no sleep lol

I know the feeling of being awake with no sleep
yea well then you know that i've got my tape ready lol

You hang in there! flowerforyou

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:58 AM
Indigo! lol we're crazy around here, Mike! lol

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:55 AM

i've got to get up at 6:30 and it's 2:38 now but i can't seem to go sleep this is going to suck having to work on almost no sleep better yet on no sleep lol

I know the feeling of being awake with no sleep

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:26 AM

*Writes "sheldonism" in "tvtionary".* Glad I got that settled.

Lol what is this, give Johnny a hard time night?

Lucky for you I am going to bed. So it just got a little easier.
[/quote

Awww night Suzanne! Hope to catch you on here again sometime! flowerforyou

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:25 AM
:thumbsup:

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:20 AM

Yeah you know what it's like here late at night don't you? lol seen one too many a drunk fool with fast typing fingers! lmao!

hey!

that's not fair....i don't type that fast!

KC you know you have a special place in our hearts!

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:20 AM

ohhh.
you have nooo idea the type of messages i get.
especially after i post in the sex forum.
haha.
and the amount of emails and phone numbers i get.
i should just give guys other guys' numbers.

Damn! Why didn't I think of that!? Right on, Sister!

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:17 AM

That's too big a word for this time of night Gianni

Lol Sheldon is the main character... I just like the stuff he says... If I could watch a youtube clip of all his jokes, I'd prefer that over actually watching the show.

My Fave is Johnny Galecki's character forget his name! Damn!

No Idea lol

On a side note... Zack Galafanakis is amazing.

Hold up! YES and NO on that one. I LOVED Zack in Tru Calling. He was sweet, honest, lovable, hugable, and even as old as he was, completely sexy. But what he has become in movies like the hangover, etc. Ummmmm NO! not so much. He's become this drunken fool who returned to total potty humor for the sake of landing a part! I am ashamed of him! lol And FYI 40 year old virgin was way too perv for a date movie too

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:15 AM
Yeah you know what it's like here late at night don't you? lol seen one too many a drunk fool with fast typing fingers! lmao!

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:12 AM

haha.
exxxactly.

love how you subtly put those triple Xs in there lol!

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:10 AM

whoa whoa whoa.
one should not throw the words "wild fantasies" out there like this.
people can get carried away.

Sorry, My bad...especially this time of night...someone might get hurt! lol

GummiBear's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:06 AM

That's too big a word for this time of night Gianni

Lol Sheldon is the main character... I just like the stuff he says... If I could watch a youtube clip of all his jokes, I'd prefer that over actually watching the show.

My Fave is Johnny Galecki's character forget his name! Damn!

GummiBear's photo
Mon 10/11/10 11:58 PM
Therefore, let's make them up! And create wild fantasies!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25