Community > Posts By > GummiBear

GummiBear's photo
Fri 10/15/10 01:39 AM

not true....i looked!

Enough outta you! *Whaps with a paddle* get them trousers down already! LMAO!!!

GummiBear's photo
Fri 10/15/10 01:36 AM

Hey I'm using the blackmail method. Ya want gummibears, ya spread em and take a pic!!! Quick now, before the offer completely leaves the table! LMAO!!!! laugh laugh laugh

ok give me your number and i'll text one to you.

(if this works, i'm going to copy and paste it all day tomorrow laugh laugh )

she hasn't even given her # to me yet grumble

oops oops oops

GummiBear's photo
Fri 10/15/10 01:35 AM

I'm a gummy bear. Does that equal HOTNESS?

Better not get too hot gummy one - chances are you'll melt, then it would not be so much 'gummy bear' as gooey mess .... :tongue:

ha ha ha LOL let's hope not! lol

GummiBear's photo
Fri 10/15/10 01:34 AM

Gee I showed my proof and neither of them went to look.sad sad

I looked E!

GummiBear's photo
Fri 10/15/10 01:25 AM
:banana: Why wait til tomorrow, just post it up on mingle as one of your other pics. you can set it to private lmao! Then there won't have to be a phone tree effect for sending it on to E-9 and all. !!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

GummiBear's photo
Fri 10/15/10 01:18 AM
Hey I'm using the blackmail method. Ya want gummibears, ya spread em and take a pic!!! Quick now, before the offer completely leaves the table! LMAO!!!! laugh laugh laugh

GummiBear's photo
Fri 10/15/10 01:11 AM

jt, they still haven't proven themselves from last night.

i'm not sending anything to these frat boys!

What? No post of pictures? No more gummibears then!!!!

GummiBear's photo
Fri 10/15/10 01:10 AM

YOU ONLY HAVE ONE???????????shocked shocked shocked surprised surprised surprised surprised ill ill ill

LMAO!! I say we make him post a picture to prove he has two!!!! LMAO!!!

It has to be a bathroom mirror pic so we know he didn't steal it off the internet!!!!:banana: so we can see his face too

LMAO!!! I SO AGREE WITH YOU!!!!

GummiBear's photo
Fri 10/15/10 01:01 AM

YOU ONLY HAVE ONE???????????shocked shocked shocked surprised surprised surprised surprised ill ill ill

LMAO!! I say we make him post a picture to prove he has two!!!! LMAO!!!

GummiBear's photo
Fri 10/15/10 12:06 AM
I'm a gummy bear. Does that equal HOTNESS?

GummiBear's photo
Thu 10/14/10 11:58 PM
LMAO E-9! And all the Banana Splits visit him too!!!! LOLOLOLOL!

GummiBear's photo
Thu 10/14/10 11:11 PM

LMAO! Oh E-9! That made the whole night on here worth it! lmao!!! It's a mingle mooning

GummiBear's photo
Thu 10/14/10 11:00 PM

I listened to two of his songs for the first time last night. It sounds like middle-of-the-road R & B. It's not "good" music, but it's nothing worse than what bunches of other people are doing.

Why does everyone hate him?

Jealousy.
Girls because they can't have him and Guys because he's 16, looks as if he's 12, and has even grown women going gaga for him.

Speaking of lady Gaga now... lol

GummiBear's photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:56 PM

question time;
have you played just dance.
would you use shampoo that doesn't require water.
shouldn't religion disappear.
give me a recipe for some really good food.

Never heard of just dance
yes I would love to try that
No religion is too important to me
and I cannot cook a microwave dinner so unless you wan't to be eating some cardboard crunchies or something, you don't want a recipe from me! lol

GummiBear's photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:54 PM

Sorry, I was going to start up a topic on people perving accounts. What are you thoughts?

Works for me--I still wonder what all those people do while on mingle but don't post in the forums...are they just waiting and watching like Boo Radley's for us to give out some personal information about ourselves so they can jack our credit and stuff?? scared scared scared

GummiBear's photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:45 PM
*singing* That boring feeling, whoa that boring feeling! Bring back that boring feeling, cause it was gone, long gone, whoaooo.

GummiBear's photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:35 PM

not me, i'm a prick
have no sense of humor
selfish, snobby,
void of any moral code
and i use people like
kleenex!

now, any takers?

*Swoon* :heart: smooched :heart: smooched smitten love smitten

LMAO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

GummiBear's photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:31 PM

I'll give a hands up for a meaningful relationship. That is hard to come by. So I'll vote no for sex

Thumbs up to a guy for saying that! WOOT! :smile:

blushing Most my (single guy) friends think i'm crazy for wanting to give up my "freedom"

I don't, I think it's very respectable. It doesn't mean anything if it's not with someone you care about!

GummiBear's photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:28 PM

Probably made up, even though I've done it before..lol j/k

Actually I think you're onto something. I hate it when a guy says "I'm a nice guy." if you are really nice, prove it by showing me, not telling me ya know?

How many times do women come out with honest and loving?

Maybe the best thing for one to say is a "quality guy" I mean by definition of a nice guy I want one, but not with the negative connotation it brings. So perhaps he should describe himself as a quality guy.

GummiBear's photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:27 PM

When I describe myself as a diva, am I really that much of a diva? I'll let others be the judgebiggrin

My guess is it's self depricating ;)

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25