GummiBear's photo
Mon 10/11/10 06:21 AM
Some of u peeps make me sick! surprised scared

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/06/10 12:32 PM
nothin lol laugh

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/06/10 12:23 PM

Interesting what Christians grasp onto….

Interresting what morons post in hopes of starting arguments they know they cant win

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/06/10 12:21 PM
Edited by GummiBear on Wed 10/06/10 12:22 PM
God sees all sin the same. He will pass judgment on everyone for sinning not just particular groups.

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/06/10 12:20 PM

its absoulutley impossible for there to be no GOD , we didnt jus spring up out of no where and ne so called theroy on a scientific level is even more absurd and blasphemy.

if God can just spring up out of nothingness then that fact alone should provide believers with the sufficient evidence that things other than God can also just spring up ...

God didn spring up outta nothin. He always was. Always. Hard 2 imagine for our human minds but that is the truth!

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/06/10 12:19 PM

Im not a religious bigot but who r u to judge anyway? If u nobody says kill homosexuals! U need 2 sit down with someone who actually understands the Bible an have them clue u in on a few misperseptions u have!

The authors of the Bible were the religious bigots.

I don't need to sit down with anyone. If you think the Bible doesn't say that homosexuals should be put to death then you're the one who needs to have Bible lessons.

Here you go:

Leviticus 20:

[7] Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.
[8] And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you.
[9] For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.
[10] And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
[11] And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
[12] And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.
[13] If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

According to the Bible the LORD has sanctified us to keep these statutes, and do them.

So we should be killing all the people who do the things on this list above according to the Bible. And killing homosexuals is one of the things on this list according to verse 13.

So who is it that needs to study the Bible again? huh

This is a bloody gory fable. But if you're going to worship it and support it, then do so.

Otherwise, why bother support something that you don't even agree with? spock

You do realize ur talkin bout customs that took place many yrs ago right? Ah yes u do. Okay then, death does not mean "slice em dice em hang em by their toes" it is a death of the soul it is dying away from God. U have to keep things in context.

It says God is jealous also but doesnt mean jealous like slappin other Gods around! If that were the case He coulda done that already! It means He wants all our attention cause He created us and deserves it. U people make me sick U will see when ur time comes. Then u will be sry U missed the most precious gift life could offer!

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/06/10 11:22 AM

Ummmm nope

That's about the best argument I've ever heard from the religious bigots.

At least it's straight-forward and to the point. laugh

The Abrahamic mythology has God commanding people to kill religious heathens, as well as homosexuals. Not to mention unruly children. And let's not forget to stone the people to death who refuse to worship him on the sabbath too!

So the 10 Commandments don't have much merit in a fable where the God continually overrides his own commandment via further directives. whoa

It's an oxymoronic religion by it's own proclamation.

Which "God" are we supposed to listen to?

The schizophrenic God who says, "Thou shalt not kill"?

Or the schizophrenic God that directs us to stone people to death for every reason under the sun? huh

It's a picture of a God that sends mixed messages and can't make up his mind from one moment to the next. Are you sure this God isn't a woman?

Im not a religious bigot but who r u to judge anyway? If u nobody says kill homosexuals! U need 2 sit down with someone who actually understands the Bible an have them clue u in on a few misperseptions u have!

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/06/10 10:33 AM

one last thing if everyone followed the 10 commandments and no one can deny this this world would actually be a place to live in if understand what im saying ,we definitley wouldnt be where we are we would be further

That's probably true, but when was the last time you met a follower of the Abrahamic Religious that followed the 10 commandments?

Most of the Abrahamic religions fight with each other. The Christian crusaders didn't seem to think much of the commandment that says, "Thou shalt not kill", nor did the Christians who tortured and burned witches.

Also, there are many religions throughout the world that teach equivalent, or better, moral values. The Wiccan's for example simply say, "Do as ye will but harm none". There you go. A very simple guideline that, if followed, would result in world peace.

In fact, if "God" is supposed to be "all-wise" the Wiccan decree seems far wiser than having "Ten Commandments" don't you think?

After all, in one simple statement everything is automatically covered. Harm none. That's wiser than having to break it up into ten different commandments.

So if we all become Wiccans the world would be a super fantastic place to live. drinker

You see, that argument will work with almost any religion in principle.

Ummmm nope

GummiBear's photo
Wed 10/06/10 08:19 AM

Two things are needed to become a religious person….

1) exposure to religion… you are a Christian because you are surrounded by it, if you lived in a Hindu community you would gravitate toward.. I think you get my drift
2) a personal need and weakness…. religious people are less responsible for their actions and consequences, they lean on religion to help them deal with life, and use it as an excuse for their actions (religion is imaginary, a delusion, therefore actually a type of psychosis)

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud

I smell BS!

GummiBear's photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:14 AM

:smile: I need a girl to chat...

Dont Be Lion 2 us!!

GummiBear's photo
Sun 05/16/10 05:03 PM
most of us are alone I'd say :cry: U always have us tho! :banana:

GummiBear's photo
Sun 05/16/10 04:49 PM
I'd say some things are a stigma. Sometimes that's a bad thing, and stereotyping. Other times it can be a representation of the truth. One example is a woman who is a prostitute. Sure she might just be doing it for the money, but hey, she's still messing around. So you might assume she enjoys that. That's an exaggerated example but you get my drift. Or maybe I've just had too much to drink

GummiBear's photo
Sun 05/16/10 04:39 PM
How beautiful!

GummiBear's photo
Sun 05/16/10 03:22 PM
A zine of course biggrin

GummiBear's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:59 PM
this place needs some kickin up Boo Yah!

GummiBear's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:58 PM
Its way worse 4 big girls I think. 1 of my chicas R big. She hardly gets dates. mostly losers 2. But shes not givin up.

GummiBear's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:56 PM

This is a problem I've been having my whole life. Women tend to just brush me off because of my appearance and even when I do have the opportunity to show them what kind of person I am on the inside, they still won't let it go beyond a simple friendship just because I'm heavy.

Yet I still cringe whenever I see a woman with a guy who (and the worst part is, these guys do it in public where everyone can see) treats them like absolute crap; yelling at them, ordering them around, insulting them. It hurts me so badly to think that women would rather be with a guy who looks good and is in good shape than be with a guy like me who isn't the easiest on the eyes but who would cherish and respect them.

Am I completely wrong about this or is the world really that messed up and I just have to deal with it?

BTW, I think ur sxy as is :wink:

GummiBear's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:55 PM

This is a problem I've been having my whole life. Women tend to just brush me off because of my appearance and even when I do have the opportunity to show them what kind of person I am on the inside, they still won't let it go beyond a simple friendship just because I'm heavy.

Yet I still cringe whenever I see a woman with a guy who (and the worst part is, these guys do it in public where everyone can see) treats them like absolute crap; yelling at them, ordering them around, insulting them. It hurts me so badly to think that women would rather be with a guy who looks good and is in good shape than be with a guy like me who isn't the easiest on the eyes but who would cherish and respect them.

Am I completely wrong about this or is the world really that messed up and I just have to deal with it?

U'll find her! :wink: flowerforyou

GummiBear's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:51 PM
Im bored. n e one else? whoa

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25