Community > Posts By > cableguy8900

cableguy8900's photo
Tue 06/30/09 12:22 AM
how about being a miserable hermit becuse my loves always end up with my friends

cableguy8900's photo
Tue 06/30/09 12:13 AM
intrigued and overwhelmed

cableguy8900's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:51 PM

but Im too old for you......

your not to old for me!!!! wanna dance?

cableguy8900's photo
Sat 06/27/09 07:00 PM

:heart: Do you think its strange for two people that have been in a dedicated relationship for 6 months to not have said, "I love you" yet?:heart:

no not at all actions speak louder than words

cableguy8900's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:58 PM

Never again will I do long distance.I was in a LD relationship for close to two yrs. We met twice and talked everyday.Sure we had are moments and fights.But a week ago he's still calling me baby, and darlin and misses me.A few days ago I call and we talk for awhile,he tells me he up and moved to another state and get this with a lady he met on here.Player or what.He just made it hard for me to even be on here and do it again,and i feel sorry for the next guy,all my trust just went out the window.

im sorry to hear that .... i know its rough but try to count your blessings
1) no divorce
2) no division of property
3) no kids
4) no stds
5) no more long distance phone bills
6) your available now!!!!
7) at least you know
8) your available now!!!!
9) you can do whatever you want!!!!
10) YOU DIDN'T MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE!!!!!

good luck darling and whatever it is it'll pass xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

cableguy8900's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:40 PM

yes totally. ive had to block emails from beautifull sexy women as i was inundated with them, and thier clever and funny messeges just sicken me

they have meds for this its called lithium

as for me i prefer a women makes the first move i can be easily misunderstood so i rarely make bold first moves

cableguy8900's photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:02 PM

ohwell Seems to some he is guilty, although found not guilty in court.ohwell

whos court???? do you have faith in court i i mean OJ is innocent to

What does OJ have to do with MJ? You may not like our court system but we still do need proof, not emotion to convict.

BINGO! right on man... I am glad you believe in our system because I do!

For those who don't believe in our Judicial system: Try living in IRAN or Saudi Arabia right now..

I'll bet, you will appreciate america, the land of the free!

wtf ever they spent years killing each other to have their f'd up government we spent years giving our sons fathers and brothers to have an upright country and a fair Judaical system and if you think for one second that cash is NOT king then your living out there on never land

cableguy8900's photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:54 PM

I think people that admired his music and all the good he did in the world wont even think of accusations, cause thats all they were, He deserves some measure of respect as almost all of us do!!

I admire his music, but i cant turn a blind eye to the accusations.

In fact, i think its quite sick that many people seem to beable to.

I cant wait for all the new evidence and accusations to come to light. I have previously said, he is unable to shut people up now. People should be careful how much support they are showing him.

EVIDENCE? None!

bill; 26,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 :tongue:

cableguy8900's photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:44 PM

it an example that law is faliable and just because someone is not found guilty doesn't mean that they are not. most people i've met or talked to believed that OJ and MJ were both guilty. the comparison is bit unfair to mj because OJ was later arrested so it's much more likely that he was guilty. unfortunately it's the only popular case of people believing non-guilty defendants are guilty that i can think of.

both of them also faced two similar cases. luckily OJ lost the second one but MJ won both of his.
:smile: It was shown in court during the MJ trial that the accuser and his family were lying:smile:

good point, i definitely remember that the parents were shady. : )

I am not saying he's guilty or not gulity for sure. i think there is definitely too much speculation and evidence for him to be given a clean slate again. like it was when he was in the 80's. if I was MJ and was innocent i would have volunteered for the polygraph or would of at least written an autobiography to prove i was.

The parents where bought!!! no sh## they acted funny

cableguy8900's photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:39 PM

I agree Mirror, what the hell does O. J.have to do with this? AS far as I know, O J is still alive!!

because o j was also acquitted of the charges brought against him

as was m j but not very often did that seem to matter when it came to talking about him

so why the double standard

\
THANK YOU!!!!!

cableguy8900's photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:37 PM

I agree Mirror, what the hell does O. J.have to do with this? AS far as I know, O J is still alive!!

and if OJ keels over before i do, you can rest assured that i won't be showing him any more respect than i am michael.

i think OJ's guilty as well.

thank you!!!!!

cableguy8900's photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:36 PM

Here In America U are innocent until proven guilty, NOT the other way around!!

wtf ever man wake up here in America you are guilty till proven innocent thats why you arrested charged then tried at that time you must prove your innocence

cableguy8900's photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:15 PM

I cant believe that people are so quick to judge , I believe if ANY THING was happening to those kids, it would have came out, I love kids and my grand niece spends the night with me every now and then, but that doesnt make me a pedophile, it means that I love her and enjoy spending time with her!! Only God can judge him, And I WILL not pretend to think I am God!!

whos pretending to be god? and a few million dollars and a gag order can go a long way toward shutting someone up

cableguy8900's photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:09 PM

No sane person approves of the abuse of a child but it has to be proved and unfortuneately that was not done.

Would I allow my child; desperately ill or not, to spend the night with a star or any other stranger? No.

But if you are poor and think it might be the one magical moment in their life and you have a host of "do gooder's" pressureing you to make your child's dream come true (and were promised supervision) maybe you would be too intimadated into saying no.

The sad fact is society pays lip service to the saftey of children from preditors. We do little or nothing to screen adults access to cildren.

If you try to keep your child out of mainstream activities such as sleep overs, summer camp, school trips, showering at a sports facility, even useing a public bathroom because we let convicted preditors loose in society you are seen as the crazy one stunting their normal social developement.

drinker cheers...

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 11:15 PM

BTW....molestation doesn't mean there is rape. rape is more specific

if it was your child would you differenchiate???
and mirror would you trust him with your child??

like I said earlier that got blown off about the parents....

I wouldn't put my child in a position like that anyway. I was telling you the legal definition. rape is more specific of a charge. molestation doesn't mean rape. but again....it wasn't proven and I wouldn't believe those parents if their tongues came notarized

ok i agree about there parents

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 11:13 PM

the pop star i knew died a long time ago ............ who can really morn a pedophile???? i understand he was conflicted "childhood stress" but why did other children need to share in that???? ...................sorry but come on that guy ###### little boys
You are a Saint and on this day you have declared yourself a Saint. You can sit there in the dark and feel there is no forgiveness for the Sinner, you can recite the things written and spoken by others and on this day repeat them, you must feel radiant, you must feel completely free of guilt and totally without shame. Forgiveness is something we all can give, we don't pay for it, we can't buy it , it is sanctioned by your God. It is the one power we have that will not HURT, that will not MAIM, that will not BRUSIE, and for bestowing, this power of forgiveness on the Sinner you get back, you get it back, take it from an old pro, you get it back, ten folds. Look in your life, is it empty, forgive and fill it up.

i am NO saint i can't stomach abuse of a child.

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 10:45 PM

BTW....molestation doesn't mean there is rape. rape is more specific

if it was your child would you differenchiate???
and mirror would you trust him with your child??

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:42 PM
Edited by cableguy8900 on Thu 06/25/09 09:45 PM

AGAIN....no one thinks of the parents responsibility or motives

no we do cash is king and little johnny took one for the team

edt. true justice would convict them as well

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:40 PM

A man has died, a fellow living human being has lost his light.

And PEOPLE want to >>>>>NOW?????? Bring in the matter of what kind of man he was and everything bad and nasty as to "WHAT" give him
a proper goodbte?

I guess those who judge feel its just conversation because YOU didn't really know him or have him as a ralative so who cares HUH....

ME,,,,,ANY life is still a life that we should ALL NOTICE, that it ended ......But let a begger on the street be found dead and no one even would notice or care,,,,,LET ALONE FIND REASON to bash them for their life lived....grumble :angry:

NOW we can't even DIE w/o people talking about it,,WHEN if they were still living didn't find talking about them any importants..

rapist die all the time do you care for the sanctity of their life or the satisfaction of their victims
huh Who did MJ rape?huh

wait molestation different than rape??? or are we still talking about the existence of santa clause

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:38 PM

ohwell Seems to some he is guilty, although found not guilty in court.ohwell

whos court???? do you have faith in court i i mean OJ is innocent to
:smile: The court is the way we determine justice in our society. :smile: The man was found not guilty after a fair trial. :smile: Its kind of curious that you keep bringing up OJ as if that somehow affects MJ and makes him guilty.huh

that has more to do with the reliability of are judaical system
laugh I don't see the connection.laugh If one man is guilty then another man is guilty as well ?huh OJ killed somebody and MJ got shookdown:smile:

haha thats funny OJ was not convicted of murder......
:smile: He was found guilty in civil trial.:smile: Still dont see the connection.huh Why do you lump them together?huh

do you really think MJ would have won a civil trail? the fact that he settled out of court proves his lawyers knew he would lose. the truth is are judicial system is not absolute and cash is king!!!

Previous 1 3 4