Community > Posts By > cableguy8900

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:31 PM

A man has died, a fellow living human being has lost his light.

And PEOPLE want to >>>>>NOW?????? Bring in the matter of what kind of man he was and everything bad and nasty as to "WHAT" give him
a proper goodbte?

I guess those who judge feel its just conversation because YOU didn't really know him or have him as a ralative so who cares HUH....

ME,,,,,ANY life is still a life that we should ALL NOTICE, that it ended ......But let a begger on the street be found dead and no one even would notice or care,,,,,LET ALONE FIND REASON to bash them for their life lived....grumble :angry:

NOW we can't even DIE w/o people talking about it,,WHEN if they were still living didn't find talking about them any importants..

rapist die all the time do you care for the sanctity of their life or the satisfaction of their victims

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:28 PM

ohwell Seems to some he is guilty, although found not guilty in court.ohwell

whos court???? do you have faith in court i i mean OJ is innocent to
:smile: The court is the way we determine justice in our society. :smile: The man was found not guilty after a fair trial. :smile: Its kind of curious that you keep bringing up OJ as if that somehow affects MJ and makes him guilty.huh

that has more to do with the reliability of are judaical system
laugh I don't see the connection.laugh If one man is guilty then another man is guilty as well ?huh OJ killed somebody and MJ got shookdown:smile:

haha thats funny OJ was not convicted of murder......

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:16 PM

:smile: The court is the way we determine justice in our society. :smile: The man was found not guilty after a fair trial. :smile: Its kind of curious that you keep bringing up OJ as if that somehow affects MJ and makes him guilty.huh

that has more to do with the reliability of are judaical system

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:12 PM

I have a bone to pick.

Why the hell is it that a woman icon died before Michael, and all you read about is how Michael this and Michael that. I mean the bad mouthing is waaaaay out of hand.

Farrah died too, she was a good mother, a smart woman, she stood true to herself. She fought a great fight trying to win over cancer.
She never gave up.

Where is the heart??? Where is the love???

the heart was bought with dirty laundry

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:06 PM

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 08:59 PM

i say good riddance!

yes i used to like him when i was a kid but that was back when he was still Michael Jackson,nobody knew who the hell he was now!

thats what im talking about

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 08:57 PM

the pop star i knew died a long time ago ............ who can really morn a pedophile???? i understand he was conflicted "childhood stress" but why did other children need to share in that???? ...................sorry but come on that guy ###### little boys

I beg to differ:
You must prove that he was a pedophile. If he got acquitted on all counts that means he was innocent. Have you been serving as a jury before? I did many times and I know in order for the group of juries to convict someone, meaning evidence must be there and must be solid. If he was convicted that means it is true but since he got acquitted with 12 jurors that means they cannot prove he is guilty!

Please respect the family and as a human being this is not the time to bicker someone who has done nothing but prove himself.

have you served on a case that involved someone that wealthy??? would you let him near your child and whats with you bringing racism into the conversation that a trick and its racist were talking about a MAN that molest children not a race

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 08:49 PM

the pop star i knew died a long time ago ............ who can really morn a pedophile???? i understand he was conflicted "childhood stress" but why did other children need to share in that???? ...................sorry but come on that guy ###### little boys

I remember this man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uFRwM

We Are The World.

"We Are the World" is a 1985 song written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie, produced and conducted by Quincy Jones and recorded by a supergroup of popular musicians billed as USA for Africa.

no doubt i enjoyed his stuff as a child (early 80's) and thats why for me he died a long tim ago
I loved the Jackson 5 when I was a kid. I grew up with him.

I enjoyed his music in my 20's too. Every time that I went out dancing, they were playing his music.

I have good memories related to the music from his "Off the Wall" album, "Bad", and "Thriller".

I still have the "Thriller" album. I remember the night that he received all those awards for it. It's sold the most albums in music history.

I am the same age as him. When he sang "I'll Be There" in 6th grade, I was in 6th grade. When I was in my 20's dancing to his music, he was in his 20's when he sang it. I grew up listening to him.

Yes, he got strange as he got older. I felt sorry for him. He had an awful childhood and was more comfortable being alone then being with other people.
i understand he was conflicted "childhood stress" but why did other children need to share in that????

He was never convicted of that. There were conflicting stories during the trial. I don't think we'll ever know for sure what happened.

wow OJ's innocent to ..... "the glove don't fit you must acquit" would you let you kid spend the night at never land??? do you need some cash??

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 08:45 PM

You can really dislike a person's personal choices and still admire their craft and the many people who worked for and profit from enjoying it.

If the artist in question has done, and more importantly been convicted of, the crimes he is accused of then tie up his assets for the victims makes sense.

However boycotting the product; or thinking people who enjoy the decent things he did are weird or supporting his terrible actions does not make sense to me. That is like blameing a child produced by a rape a rapist. Fine to loath this kind of criminal but you can not make evil people suffer by spreading the misery to their family, friends, coworkers, or employees.

when i was younger i liked some of his stuff but the only enjoyment i have now is this stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvRtzw3jFP0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evM2B8X7eEw

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 08:38 PM

I remember this man:

We Are The World.

"We Are the World" is a 1985 song written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie, produced and conducted by Quincy Jones and recorded by a supergroup of popular musicians billed as USA for Africa.

no doubt i enjoyed his stuff as a child (early 80's) and thats why for me he died a long tim ago

I enjoyed his music in my 20's too. Every time that I went out dancing, they were playing his music.

I have good memories related to the music from his "Off the Wall" album, "Bad", and "Thriller".

I still have the "Thriller" album. I remember the night that he received all those awards for it. It's sold the most albums in music history.

I am the same age as him. When he sang "I'll Be There" in 6th grade, I was in 6th grade. When I was in my 20's dancing to his music, he was in his 20's when he sang it. I grew up listening to him.

Yes, he got strange as he got older. I felt sorry for him. He had an awful childhood and was more comfortable being alone then being with other people.
i understand he was conflicted "childhood stress" but why did other children need to share in that????

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 08:36 PM

:smile: Got proof?:smile:

Elvis is holding it in his vault

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 08:33 PM
Edited by cableguy8900 on Thu 06/25/09 08:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evM2B8X7eEw

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 08:26 PM

I remember this man:

We Are The World.

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 06/25/09 08:10 PM

cableguy8900's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:32 AM

well he didn't care f@ck him where he's azz came from r 12 others waitin ....peace u lost a good b!tch

i might be one of the 12
awwwww thats sweet

i love sexylatinas!!!!!! es mi corazón mi amor
thankz

my pleasure sexy!!!

cableguy8900's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:29 AM

I have heard that they do and even have known people that have claimed to fall in love without ever meeting. But how does it work? How can you trust and believe what they are saying? I have emailed and talked on the phone with men from different states that are claiming they are willing to relocate but after a phone call or a couple emails it seems to fizzle. I know unless they are friends how do you find the romance and the spark online? Tell me something good or bad about your cyber romance please.flowerforyou

"How can you trust and believe what they are saying?" without this all else is dead all ready

cableguy8900's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:24 AM

well he didn't care f@ck him where he's azz came from r 12 others waitin ....peace u lost a good b!tch

i might be one of the 12
awwwww thats sweet

i love sexylatinas!!!!!! es mi corazón mi amor

cableguy8900's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:18 AM

i might be one of the 12

cableguy8900's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:04 AM

single...
but its a choice...im workin on my self esteem before i let anyone into my life.

ya me to ........ but i've been working on myself for way to long maybe it's terminal...... maybe i've found i like myself better than i like relationships

cableguy8900's photo
Thu 02/26/09 04:47 AM
:heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou