Community > Posts By > TheLastNiceGuy

TheLastNiceGuy's photo
Sat 06/13/09 07:15 PM
The problem is that there are so many ladies on the site that if you were to message everyone you would spend all your time messaging.... A nudge or mutual match is a quick thing.

I used to message all the ladies that peaked my interest, however they never seem to respond. so at a point it becomes a "Why Waste my time ?" kind of thing.

If the lady is interested she should message back.

TheLastNiceGuy's photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:45 PM
The least they could have done was have the parents notified and asked if it was ok. and if it werent ok they could have set it up for the parent to come pick them up...

In my high school days if a teacher tried to strip search me I would have busted their mouth. and if someone strip searched my sister they would have been busted up too.

It is amazing how much the whole terror thing makes people listen to suspected authority figures. But this isnt o new thing by any means.

Look up the milgram experiment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

Most people pretty much need someone to lead them. It is up to the parents to teach their children to be free thinking. And its sad but most people who are free thinking arent accepted into society by regular means.

TheLastNiceGuy's photo
Thu 11/13/08 01:29 PM
Well first theres the Figure. and thats not to say that the Model body wins first. My brother Loves the Larger women wile I go after the lower mid range and my friend only dates stick women.

Next theres the Booty which can me joined into the figure one. the Breasts are an integral part now as well and again each man is different on what they like. I personally would like to be able to breath when she is on top. where as my brother invested in a snorkel and my best friend could care less either way.

Now we move into the facial region. Hair, Eyes, Mouth, Neck. Each part is noticed. and each part does not have to be perfect. Beautiful hair and eyes can make up for less that perfect lips and cheekbones.

and a good figure on most accounts can make up for the face.

Then we get to know them. The voice should be attractive. I love a soft sweet voice, with the potential for the harsh snap. My brother, (and nobody knows why) goes for the slightly more mannish voice. (yes im puzzled) but you know maybe the higher pitches give him a headache.

Remember face and body can in a lot of cases trump the voice.

Then it comes to what they have to say. Is it intelligent ? Is it witty ? Is it pertinent ? Does it make sense ? Is it funny ? Is it Cute ? Once again Each man is different on what they find attractive. I personally like Witty and Intelligent. and am always awestruck by the Cuteness (even the unintentional) Where as my brother could care less. matter of fact he would rather his girl text him then to speak at all. (maybe its the mannish voice)

And then it comes to what they do. Now this is where the integrity of the man is shown. Some men put this one on the top and some on the bottom. Some men believe that the woman should be the housekeeper and others would like them to work and contribute to the house and bills. I think a little mixture of both. I like a good housekeeper who is not afraid to kick my ass in gear. I can help around the house too. And I think that households these days can no longer be supported on one income. so I think that she should have her own job as well.

And then theres my brother. He lives with other people and pays very little so I guess the girl not working is good for him. But he does not care if she cleans either. so again theres a man for everyone.

And remember A hot body and attractive face can still trump everything.... At least for a little while.

TheLastNiceGuy's photo
Thu 11/13/08 11:10 AM
I, the penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:

* I do physical labor
* I work at great depths
* I plunge head first into everything I do
* I do not get weekends off or public holidays
* I work in a damp environment
* I don?t get paid overtime
* I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation
* I work in high temperatures
* My work exposes me to contagious diseases

Dear Penis,

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:

* You do not work 8 hours straight
* You fall asleep on the job after brief work period
* You do not always follow the orders of the management team
* You do not stay in your allocated position, and often visit other areas
* You do not take initiative. you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working
* You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift
* You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing
* You'll retire well before reaching 65
* You're unable to work double shifts
* You sometimes leave your allocated position before you have completed the day's work. And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and leaving the workplace carrying 2 suspicious looking bags.

Sincerely,

The Management

TheLastNiceGuy's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:17 AM
C# or any of the .NET Framework languages for that matter.

And they are Cross platform using monodevelop. Although Im starting to lean towards Cocoa

TheLastNiceGuy's photo
Thu 11/13/08 12:05 AM
Edited by TheLastNiceGuy on Thu 11/13/08 12:06 AM
Little Johnny is at school.

During english class they talk about dogs and cats and other animals and the different things they are called.

Johnny finally gets home and looks confused, so his father asks him, "Whats the matter Son"

"We learned some new words at school and Im kinda lost." he said.

"Well perhaps I can help, whats the problem?" asked his now concerned father.

Johnny Exclaims, "We learned about pu**y and b***h and I just dont seem to get it"

"Hold on a sec" His father leaves and returns with a magazine and a red crayon.

He flips to a page near the center, Unfolds it and draws a circle.

"Ok son see everything inside the circle. Thats a pu**y"

Johnny then asks, "well what about a b***h"

"See Everything outside the circle ?"

TheLastNiceGuy's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:25 PM
ill drink to that drinker

TheLastNiceGuy's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:11 PM
:banana: drinker

TheLastNiceGuy's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:10 PM
Well there is HER-pes. At least ours aren't contagious