Community > Posts By > SpartanLuv

SpartanLuv's photo
Thu 10/17/13 12:45 AM
Looking for a late night date

SpartanLuv's photo
Wed 10/16/13 11:27 PM
I rather J**K 0ff on a constant basis then have sex with multiple woman..... That don't sound right at all. I'm lying. Kudos... Just play it safe.

SpartanLuv's photo
Wed 10/16/13 12:51 AM
Something to smile about.

SpartanLuv's photo
Wed 10/16/13 12:50 AM
Getting a date with a man shouldn't be too hard. You're very attractive. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if men were intimidated by you.
I'm not, but they might be. LoL'z

SpartanLuv's photo
Wed 10/16/13 12:33 AM
If only she looked.

SpartanLuv's photo
Wed 10/16/13 12:30 AM
Coffee anyone?

SpartanLuv's photo
Wed 10/16/13 12:27 AM
By your looks I don't think I'd leave you alone. Creepy huh? *Big Smile*

SpartanLuv's photo
Wed 10/16/13 12:25 AM
The towel she gave me back.. Surprise! ;-)

SpartanLuv's photo
Tue 10/15/13 10:25 PM
A pitchfork. LoL'z

SpartanLuv's photo
Mon 10/14/13 11:22 PM
Hudson County is a quiet place according to this thread

SpartanLuv's photo
Mon 10/14/13 02:26 AM
I feel The Purge coming.

SpartanLuv's photo
Mon 10/14/13 02:25 AM
Your smile will betray your look of innocence....

SpartanLuv's photo
Sat 10/12/13 10:24 PM
Working late nights in cold weather. Timbalands on, a maching leather jacket and some weed in my palm.

SpartanLuv's photo
Fri 10/11/13 09:11 PM

My Fear Of Love is My Greatest Love.

"Where there is love there is life."
~Mahatma Gandhi

Your expression is beautiful....flowerforyou

Thank you for the kind words. Writing is something I love doing. Especially when it is enjoyed by others.

SpartanLuv's photo
Fri 10/11/13 09:09 PM

Ah, kind sir, but it is far, far better to have lost in love than never to have truly loved at all, for you have let the flicker of love die before having experienced the full flame of love which destroys the weakness of fear.....ohwell Peace.

This is a point well made, my dear. But this is someone that has no intentions to Love anyone. Fear being his greatest love is something he refuses to let go of. Sad State Of Mind? Indeed.

SpartanLuv's photo
Fri 10/11/13 10:02 AM
I can say that I'm a man that lives without fear, but I lie. Love is my greatest fear. I fear falling in love with someone that I cannot keep. Cause love is so complicated. The fear of losing love is just as scary, especially when the feeling is so strong and unbreakable that you don't wanna image a life without her...
Why you ask...?
I fear the answer, as the question is more complex that one might think. The fall to love her might be in vain and as commitment issues arise there just are no answers for this lady of mine.
Her feelings are genuine, mine are just a camoflauge for my reality.
Her touch is of pure comfort, mine is of pure lust.
Her kiss is full of passion, mine holds secrets she will never know.
Her smile can light up a mansion, but fails at lighting my heart.
See... the truth hurts and this is the reason why some live lies. But I can't say this is a lie. 'Cause I try to love only to fear the consequences. Love comes from all directions, so trying to dodge it is a fight I can't win. I don't know why... I just know how.
How to commit without making a commitment.
How to have what I chose not to keep.
How to keep what I want to have.
And most of all, how to protect myself from the fall to love using fear as a shield... But what of a weapon??? I need no weapon. If anything, I learned that my heart is a weapon for those who try to love me... My Fear Of Love is My Greatest Love.

SpartanLuv's photo
Sun 10/06/13 10:05 PM
I'm conversating with higher powers and pleading to the one N only, will he come if I feel lonely and hold me.

Do control me, if you see me acting phony, but can't you see my life is shady. Theres no sun that make me wake.

I chase after a dream, that looking real opaque. The darkness that it surround is looking out of place.

There's no face in this world that understand what I mean. So I'm pleading for an answer. Give a sign if I'm lying.

I'm not tryna buy my way inside those great pearly gates. I just wanna know the fate awaiting me for my sake.

Lord I know that you were there when I would pray when I was younger. I know that you're the one that used to bless my grandmother.

And all the others, so tell me what did I earn? Tell me what do I possess that will keep me insured?

To the fullest, bring your light into the dark, make it bright. Show me the evil dissappear into the shade of the night.

So I pray...

Dear lord can you answer me. This ain't the way it has to be. Are you mad at me? Don't wanna end up as a tragedy.

It doesn't have to be, another case that is just sad to see. The other half of me is talking over my anatomy.

My body burning... So I know right where I'm heading.
I do accept it... Cause of thoughts of deep depression.

SpartanLuv's photo
Sat 10/05/13 10:18 PM
Keeps his cool when ppl don't laugh at his jokes/ LoL'z

SpartanLuv's photo
Fri 10/04/13 02:32 PM
Was raised by tigers only to eat the mother when old enough.

SpartanLuv's photo
Fri 10/04/13 09:16 AM
This one is a real hit. Very glad you're all enjoying it. I'll write another one soon.

Previous 1