Community > Posts By > summerdreams7

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 05:47 PM

I can tell when someone says they love me, and they are being sincere.smile2

true. But saying i love you and being in love with you are two different things. Sometimes after time together in can be just a matter of holding onto what you know. Scared of letting go.

I understand what you are saying, Michele. As, for me I can tell if someone really loves me by the way they treat me.

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 05:38 PM

He wanted to create a man in his own image so he did. And things were going along great until he decided to create a woe-man. Then all hell broke loose. Eve brought Adam the forbidden fruit without warning him. Then god got really angry and started punishing everyone. And now here we are, where women call the shots and men just play second fiddle. What a disaster. I mean really, what was he thinking!

Here is a short film about the emasculation of men and the negative effect it is having on society:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5OdQGbVNa4

In the first place the Bible says, "Let US make man in Our own image." That could very well mean there is a female and a male deity.

In the second place, the King James version of the Bible was Rewritten by over 50 men.

And, when you say "Women call the shots." You are in essence proving that the female species is superior. Thank you.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 05:27 PM
I can tell when someone says they love me, and they are being sincere.smile2

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 05:25 PM
I spent a while, just wondering why I let stupid stuff bother me.:tongue:

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 05:12 PM

Everytime I look at the forums and I see my photo my nose looks huge UGH! Why are we so critical on ourselves?

We are our own worst critics. I think you are very pretty.:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 05:07 PM
Wondering.....

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 04:47 PM

What would you say about a man who takes pleasure in breaking a woman's heart?

He feels remorse. And understands the pain she experiences.

If he takes pleasure in doing so, he has no true remorse, and he does understand her pain. He is a sociopath.

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 04:35 PM

I believe if it is "True Love" the two will be happy together, and stay together until one of them passes away.

are u in a relationship yourself?

No, not right now, that is why I know I have not met my "True Love."

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 04:32 PM
Edited by summerdreams7 on Fri 09/20/13 04:33 PM
I guess we can't post youtube videos on here?

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 04:23 PM
My best is also just being myself and to not pretend I am something that I am not. I figure if people like me, they like the real me, and not someone I am just pretending to be.

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 04:20 PM

Do men really think that we only date them for money? If so, that is pretty sad if you really think that way because a lot of women now days make more money then men do. So please do not flatter yourself!
I have had it both ways, I have had a love with money and a love with out money. I think money just causes problems, they think that is the reason why you are with them and they can not relax because they think you might leave because they are not doing something right. I myself would rather have to live week to week and not have anyone question me about money.
I have my own money and I don't need theirs. I guess I would rather have a honey IF I was really interested in either. I think I am happy with out a honey so I will just stick with my money!!
Plus to all you guys out there that really think women are after your money..that really is a big turn off. You need to stop and realize that women CAN take care of themselves and truly do not need you. grumble

I agree:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 04:15 PM
Congrats, girl.drinker

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 04:10 PM
waving

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 04:03 PM
WTF? Photobucket is doing maintenance, and I need to get a pic from there.:angry:

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:51 PM
My dinner was pretty easy, roast in the crock pot.:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:49 PM
Yes.:heart:

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:46 PM

alas fair lady
http://mingle2.com/topic/329165
i had gone to the breckenridge meet for such a request
fortunately i do have access to this...

Awesome, Bike!:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 02:56 PM
Some people call it Karma. Other people say, "What goes around, comes around." I absolutely believe in it, have seen it happen to many times to bad people.

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 02:52 PM
I'd tell him I can't help him with advice concerning his situation, and that he has to make his own choices.

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 02:48 PM
I believe if it is "True Love" the two will be happy together, and stay together until one of them passes away.

Previous 1