Community > Posts By > Adamal29

Adamal29's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:04 PM

I would cut it off completely. That is the only way I would be able to get over a girl. If she just quit talking to me, at least for a really long time I would get the hint. Staying at his place just confuses things. By the way, I live in MI :wink:

Impossible to be friends?
not impossible...but he has to feel that way too. 9 times out of ten the friend thing would torture the guy.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:56 PM
I like about two at a time. More than that, and I get real sick of typing the same stuff about myself over and over.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:47 PM
no way! I allready know whats wrong with me, I don't have to hear it from a friend.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:44 PM
I would cut it off completely. That is the only way I would be able to get over a girl. If she just quit talking to me, at least for a really long time I would get the hint. Staying at his place just confuses things. By the way, I live in MI :wink:

Adamal29's photo
Wed 03/25/09 07:57 PM
Also, I would give my left #ut to have a darker skin tone like you got.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 03/25/09 07:54 PM
We all have preferences. I don't judge people by their skin color, but I will admit there are certain features of certain races (I am talking looks here) that I prefer. I wouldn't worry about it.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 03/25/09 07:47 PM
I have dealt with this fairly recently. Now I know, even if they say they are over their X , if they talk about them all the time, they are not. When they look at you, they do one of two things: 1)Compare the potential bad qualities or (red flags) you have to the ones they should have caught on the previous bad relationship or..2) They keep thinking of the very few good things their X did or had that you don't. It sucks.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 03/25/09 07:39 PM

slip her a note after homeroom

whats home room?

slaphead

I don't think they have homeroom anymore. That went out with woodshop class laugh

Adamal29's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:30 PM

I agree with most all of you, but in my life I have noticed that the asshole guys get the women. Still tryin to figure that out grumble

That is true, the a-holes do get women, but is that what all men should be striving for? This sounds sexist, but I am under the opinion that girls need to do more reading on how not to date an a-hole than men reading about how to be one.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 03/23/09 06:21 PM
Right from the get go I knew he was selling something. I have searched this "nice guy" topic on the internet quite a bit, and there is not one statement made that tells you what you should be doing...there is always a link to click on to sell some book. If I have to purchase a book to learn how not to be a nice guy...well, that is just lame. And I agree with one of the above posters that there are all these so called experts out there telling you how a guy should be. If everyone starts following there advice, then women will really start complaining that there are no "nice guys." I mean, they allready do that. So it leaves men in confusion..ok if I am overly nice, then that is bad, and if I am overly bad, then that is bad.Why does one have to constantly think on how they are coming across. Isn't that kind of fake? Can anyone just be themselves anymore?

Adamal29's photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:09 PM
what a pretty smile atlgirl!!

Adamal29's photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:07 PM
The mood swings, the elusiveness, the behind the back talk, and the holier than thou act...course this goes with men too I am sure.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:04 PM

My thoughts are forget it (and him) and keep on keepin on. Don't get hung up on any person after the first date and think it was you. So many others out there, just date like mad, and eventually something will come of it.

You're absolutely right! I think I'm hung up only 'cause I really liked the person (not yet romantically) and felt high level of connection intellectually. He'd definitely be someone I'd love to be friends with.

I'm certainlly still very inexperienced when it comes to the online dating thing. That's why I'm seeking your expert opinions so I can get some closure and move on! :)

Thanks!
Also, I am of the opinion that guys are more open and apt to call or contact you sooner, than the other way around. Girls generally give mild hints that they were interested, and sometimes like to play a little game right off the bat. A guy usually won't do that. If your not getting any response from him, just cut your losses, and consider it his loss.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:00 PM
Its hard to ever remember being in this situation lol. Usually its me that gets told to leave them alone. I suppose though, for me, it would have to be between the hours of 5am-10am.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 03/22/09 07:56 PM
My thoughts are forget it (and him) and keep on keepin on. Don't get hung up on any person after the first date and think it was you. So many others out there, just date like mad, and eventually something will come of it.

Adamal29's photo
Sat 03/21/09 01:32 AM
This whole "bad boy" and "nice guy" thing is in my book a cop out so to speak. Women say they want just the confident guy who has an "edge", and I can understand why that would be attractive, but they get let down time and time again....but continue to go back for more. So I feel, instead of telling all these "nice guys" to become bad boys, maybe some of these thrill seeking women need to reevaluate, what they really need in a relationship. I come across as a "nice guy" and actually do fit that mold. But if you are to look at my history...whether it be sexual or just plain crazy behavior, I have done, you could say I am a bad boy. But that still isn't enough for most women. Some women truly want an asshole. A genuine, don't give a crap a-hole. This may hold me back in some respects, but I have decided to be true to myself and act like a gentleman in most circumstances.

Adamal29's photo
Sat 03/21/09 01:19 AM
I have finally gotten past the whole " she has kids bit" I mean, I have a child...so that would totally be a double standard. I can understand how that could get in the way of a relationship, but in this day and age, you gotta roll with what life offers, and the fact is most women my age have one or two, so I am no longer complaining.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 03/19/09 09:33 PM

I have been focusing on this area quite a bit lately because I read somewhere how much women check out guys butts. So, in the gym I have been spending more time doing squats and leg presses more than anything else. We will see if it works.

are you posting before and after pics? :angel:

if you want me too! Wait, they would probably get pulled by the mods..dang

Adamal29's photo
Thu 03/19/09 09:32 PM
it's impossible to forget. My first love was only a couple months ago. At this point I regret ever falling in love in the first place.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 03/19/09 09:28 PM
I have been focusing on this area quite a bit lately because I read somewhere how much women check out guys butts. So, in the gym I have been spending more time doing squats and leg presses more than anything else. We will see if it works.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 18 19