Community > Posts By > Tryztan

Tryztan's photo
Thu 07/17/14 03:39 AM
Any day.
Don't need a specific day to show someone how I feel.

Tryztan's photo
Tue 07/15/14 02:08 PM
Ooooooh snap!

Tryztan's photo
Tue 07/15/14 02:04 PM
Already have enough raw energy....IN MY PANTS.

HA.

Tryztan's photo
Tue 07/15/14 12:53 PM
Edited by Tryztan on Tue 07/15/14 12:53 PM
Day off work today and I spent it watching TV. Specifically the shows LongIsland Medium and Ghost Hunters.

I've spent the better part of my day yelling "Bullpoop" to my TV. I regret nothing.

Edit: Had to edit the cursing there.

Tryztan's photo
Tue 07/15/14 08:10 AM
This site gives us a wall?

Tryztan's photo
Tue 07/15/14 08:05 AM
Edited by Tryztan on Tue 07/15/14 08:03 AM

Tryztan's photo
Tue 07/15/14 07:58 AM
Trust is a major factor in a relationship so keep on being honest.

That being said, introducing yourself as "Steve with the mental illness" will put people off. There is a time and place to reveal things like that.

Tryztan's photo
Tue 07/15/14 07:56 AM
Edited by Tryztan on Tue 07/15/14 07:56 AM
My one ex was Chinese/Thai. Though she was born in Canada, her parents where not.
We never had any real issues culturally, only issue I had was with her parents accents. Could understand them for the most part, but there were times where I had to ask them to repeat themselves like 2-3 times before I knew what they were getting at.

Then there was when I spent a year living in Japan. I thought I was the man because I was able to get a girl within a week of being there. One of the other guys I was training/living with eventually told me that she was a gaijin hunter, which actually turned out to be true so it ended ended up going nowhere.

Tryztan's photo
Tue 07/15/14 12:08 AM
Edited by Tryztan on Tue 07/15/14 12:27 AM
I have a crush on the person whoever posts below me.

Tryztan's photo
Tue 07/15/14 12:03 AM
>Topic started about hitting a burglar with a baseball bat
>Ends up a religious debate

I love you internet.

Tryztan's photo
Mon 07/14/14 11:51 PM
I've grown up competing in combat sports as well as serving my time in the military. Violence has been pretty much been instilled in me.

Having said that, I don't go around looking to fight/hurt people etc. However if someone is threatening my family/friends then I am going to do whatever it takes to stop the situation/attacker.

So to answer your question, I would turn the burglars face into ground beef with the baseball bat.

Tryztan's photo
Sun 07/13/14 06:03 PM
I am all for equality in this world.

But then you come across the people who want equality only when it will benefit them.

Equality is equality. So personally I would do away with things like black history month, gay pride, feminism and etc. They are basically relegating a history of an entire people to a month/week, which is ridiculous.

Tryztan's photo
Sun 07/13/14 05:55 PM
Then get out there and find one!

Tryztan's photo
Sat 07/12/14 10:48 PM
I work out a lot and I am confident.
Always works if I ever need the ego boost knowing I can pick up someone just with my body.

Tryztan's photo
Thu 07/10/14 07:31 PM

I don't wonder, it is pretty easy to tell when someone is flirting with you. However my problem is I don't know how to respond to it.

For example:
Girl "Says something flirtatious"
Me...............high five!

laugh That's kinda cute.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!....ah dammit! See, I did it again.

Tryztan's photo
Thu 07/10/14 07:23 PM
Not my thing.

Tryztan's photo
Thu 07/10/14 11:21 AM
It actually takes a lot to get me legit mad.
I get annoyed easily but I can't remember the last time I was mad.

Tryztan's photo
Thu 07/10/14 03:07 AM
Tighten the lids on all the jars and bottles in the kitchen.

Tryztan's photo
Tue 07/08/14 11:11 PM
Edited by Tryztan on Tue 07/08/14 11:17 PM

but when i had a smaller one the giant ghost spiders had trouble hiding under it. so they pitch in on the giant bed

Did you know there are legit spiders species out there that can fly?

Sleep tight.

Tryztan's photo
Tue 07/08/14 10:50 PM
I don't wonder, it is pretty easy to tell when someone is flirting with you. However my problem is I don't know how to respond to it.

For example:
Girl "Says something flirtatious"
Me...............high five!