Community > Posts By > LunarAngelCM

LunarAngelCM's photo
Thu 01/01/09 01:29 AM
just a thought let them get close then act all weird to scare them off, imo stalkers have a fixation on their idea of you and once u shatter that image you shake off your stalker. One idea would be to ask if you can cut off a piece of their hair so you can eat it so they will always be a part of your or something like that. Just add your own little brand of crazy in there to make it interesting : )

LunarAngelCM's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:14 PM
i dont think its someone else cause she cried heavily after she did it.

LunarAngelCM's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:56 PM
Miami here

LunarAngelCM's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:52 PM
I personally feel that it happens very quick. I have only truly loved one person and i felt that way after the 2nd date.

LunarAngelCM's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:49 PM
Jazz clubs, comedy clubs, anything with live music or entertainment is good. Poetry clubs or something like that will work well if you want to date a classy girl.

You can talk while they are playing and the show can cover up those awkward moments of silence.

Never take them to a movie, sitting 2 hours in silence with a stranger just wont lead anywhere.

For followup dates you should pay attention to the girl and remember what she likes then search for areas around you that fit her needs and that she may not have gone to.

LunarAngelCM's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:44 PM
Sometimes you just know, id advise holding hands during dinner. It means you are sitting close. And i guess complimenting her hands, or vice versa would probably lead to intimicy. If there is a moment of silence where u stare into each other's eyes u may try for a kiss, i would also suggest saying a manly cool line.

This happened to me on a first date that lead to a serious relationship, so this may not fit unless you both feel chemistry between both of you.

LunarAngelCM's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:40 PM
Ok i was going out with this girl, who i ended up adoring more than anyone i have ever met. And i hope she felt that way about me too. But im jumping the gun. Here is the problem:

She is faced with the problem about choosing between: a)leaving with her family to the other side of the country and leaving everthing here behind or b) staying here and not see her family for a long time, who knows how long.

Well as you would expect she could not be in a serious relationship while trying to make this decision, so she broke up with me for the time being, I know we care about each other which makes it very hard. She has to remain here for at least 6 months cause of her lease, but her family leaves in one.

We have no problems with each other, and still have been getting along, just no kissing and what not.

So I came to see what people would advise me to do. To wait for her to make a decision (which i favor)? or should I look for someone new?

I personally would like to hope that she decides to stay and we continue where we left off.

LunarAngelCM's photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:57 PM
Konichiwa, I am 23 so I can join.

LunarAngelCM's photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:55 PM
So whats the consensus?