Community > Posts By > the_mind_flayer

the_mind_flayer's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:22 AM

Do you trust peolpe who say "I always"?

I find it hard to believe anyone who says things such as....

I always tell the truth.

I always give respect.

I always do this or that....

You mean you've never made a mistake? I wish I could say that, but then how much fun could it be to hold yourself so high up above everyone else, aren't your arms tired?

My quess is they are either lieing or delusional... but what do I know?

I cold-heartedly say no.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:16 AM

If I start posting it here...it will jack the thread, and then get moved.

devil

drinker

Cancer (June 22 - July 22) -- 69

This is the sign that needs to be cuddled. They may believe that they were born in the wrong period or century. They DWELL in the past...Victorian...Roman...Medieval...You name it.
They usually will only f*ck at night...come to think of it...they f*ck better at night anyway. Maybe its because they are ruled by the Moon. This is a sign that is looking for TRUE love...I mean REAL TRUE DEEP LOVE...that 'Romancing The Stone' Frikkin 'Wuthering Heights' kind of love. They probably cry at the end of any Jane Austen flick. They want to be swept off of their feet. They really do deserve it, too. They are constantly dumped on by previous past bastard ex lovers that think they own them. Sometimes Cancers pick the wrong guy/girl and get beat up or emotionally hurt. Why? They think its what they deserve. Which is bullsh!t. They are wonderful people. They love water sports (jacuzzis/pools/showers/saunas/bathouses...) They want to be comfortable while f*cking...oh sure the foreplay may have had you bent over a barstool...but when you get home they want comfy couches, beds, fluffy pillows, anything soft and fuzzy that is not a pet. Cancerians also have a horrible tendency to misplace their clothing. Highly Exhibitionistic. They live for Oral...as long as it tastes good. Karma Sutra honey dust is a good start...mints...ice cream..anything with sugar...fruit...Don't rush them they smolder. But when you get started, be ready for a long night. They like to play with ice cubes, too. Also nipples are a BIG thing for Crabs...they all secretly wish to get their nipples pierced. Can be submissive highly. Masturbation is where they get their bonus points at. Be warned: They like 'em YOUNG...so you better be ready to dress up like an Animation school boy/girl with a whip to keep 'em.
torture...HEY...Somebody's gotta do it, right? They like hair pulling. Beware of their 'toy' collections. Don't tease them...they will rape you. They love pony boys and girls...I cannot emphasize this enough! They like it doggie style especially if they are steering. Give an Aries 100 feet of rope and a 250 dollar flogger, they will follow. As long as they get to be the one holding the handle.

Basically, they are undercover hoes.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 06:21 PM

I'm Libra. I loathe Cancer. Aquarius and I are the best problem starters. We can annihilate the community with our knowledge alone.

well then maybe you and goalltheway should date.

If he was a woman.

I was once.......hoooooooweeeeeeehooooooooooo

My place or yours? NOT

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 06:17 PM
Edited by the_mind_flayer on Sun 09/28/08 06:18 PM

that women do that turns you off..or drives you crazy...

Now this is a the only subject I can really dig right now and elaborate. Well, let's see....

I'm easy to attract, I have attracted people first with my easygoing nature. First and foremost, admire and flatter me, please. Treat me like royalty. I love to talk. I can talk about anything but are especially interested in myself. Want to leave a lasting impression? Ask questions about me and talk about my interests, hobbies, anything regarding me.

Even though I'm diplomatic, I also enjoy seeing things from other points of view. Engage in debates about issues exploring both sides and the conversation. Dress nice, keep the atmosphere posh and upscale and clean your house before I come over for the first time. First impressions are imperative. Have fun, be yourself, you are almost guaranteed a splendid time.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:40 PM

I like Capricorns.

So do I. Would want one right now.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:30 PM

I'm Libra. I loathe Cancer. Aquarius and I are the best problem starters. We can annihilate the community with our knowledge alone.

well then maybe you and goalltheway should date.

If he was a woman.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:26 PM
Edited by the_mind_flayer on Sun 09/28/08 05:26 PM

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:14 PM

Dan, I'm sorry but your avatar is the funniest thing I have ever seen in a long time.

i would laugh too if it was an avatar rather than my actual face!

I'm still laughing.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:06 PM
Oh my god, Twilight you are hot.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:00 PM
Dan, I'm sorry but your avatar is the funniest thing I have ever seen in a long time.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:58 PM

Is it wierd that I have never received them? My roomy is just floored. I dunno. She is making a big deal of it. Her boyfriend sent her a dozen yellow roses...and I thought it was beautiful but she was like he does this all the time. I still think that is a big deal. She thinks it is sooo crazy...what do you think?

Tell me your address, I'll order you some online. Maybe even a love letter. -shrugs-

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:56 PM

September 25, 1982 Saturday 5:30pm.

Libra.

Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you had a great time...and wish you many more.

Didn't. I dread the day of my birth.

I am sorry to hear that and some days I can relate.

Thanks anyway though. :)

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:55 PM

Now that I think of it. I used to work for a Michael's competitor. The company was Ragshop, some wannabe craft store, I was in the framing department.

and how many chicks came in or did you go to look at when they came in?

hell my manager follows them around

Depends. The question should have been how many I slept with, including management.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:53 PM

Libra.

Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you had a great time...and wish you many more.

Didn't. I dread the day of my birth.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:52 PM
Now that I think of it. I used to work for a Michael's competitor. The company was Ragshop, some wannabe craft store, I was in the framing department.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:49 PM
Edited by the_mind_flayer on Sun 09/28/08 04:50 PM

Libra.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:47 PM

Does anyone get anxious the day before they go back to work? It seems every Sunday I start to get anxious knowing I have work tomorrow. Once I am there I am fine. I have worked in this field for 17 years and I dont know why this is. Anyone else and if so how do you deal with it?

Depends if it is worth going to it everyday.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:46 PM

if you don't....it's not a relationship......or even a friendship. don't even waste your time, if you don't have that kind of communication.

Logical. Are you a lost brother?

thanks for the vote of confidence my friend, (bows sincerely)

Indeed. -Nods-

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:44 PM
They are tainted , too.

the_mind_flayer's photo
Sun 09/28/08 04:43 PM

well you can go to a craft store and not be gay.

Stick with the bars or strip joints, buddy.

oh yeah cause those are the kinda girls that you can date

i work in a craft store youd be surprised by all the straight guys that come in there

Who said he was just looking to settle down?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25