Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 06/14/22 03:41 PM
Everyone's dinners sound good.

I need to adult better. I had grapes and cereal.

no photo
Tue 06/14/22 03:36 PM
Correction 728

no photo
Tue 06/14/22 03:34 PM

no photo
Tue 06/14/22 03:25 PM
Guy friends are the best.:heart:

no photo
Thu 06/09/22 01:54 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 06/09/22 01:55 PM

Girl power!! :revolving_hearts:

no photo
Thu 06/09/22 01:48 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 06/09/22 01:49 PM
It's deep, but doesn't say anything about who you're.

I could take your profile 3 ways.

1. This is a nice guy looking for a serious relationship

2. too sensentive

3. just another player that wants to get laid.

Then I see friendship, activity partner, intimate encounter and say yep to number 2 and 3...I move on.

That's my personal opinion.

no photo
Thu 06/09/22 01:02 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 06/09/22 01:03 PM

does this app actually help you find someone or isit just a waste of time... and those who did find someone how did u go about things?? how :thinking: :question:

I think it can work. I met two awesome people. Unfortunately one was married and the other we go out a few times a week as friends.

My sister's advice was to stay off online sites and go to Home Depot at 8am instead... ask the men questions about repairs. Lmao I just shake my head! Got to love family advice! :joy:

no photo
Wed 06/08/22 03:20 PM

no photo
Wed 06/08/22 05:21 AM
420:v:

no photo
Tue 06/07/22 05:06 AM

no photo
Mon 06/06/22 11:29 PM

no photo
Mon 06/06/22 10:24 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 06/06/22 10:25 PM

Yes I have male friends. I’ve always been upfront and told them nothing sexual.

Ask any one of them if they wanna bang... bet 100% say yes

Just saying :wink:

I ask my new guy friend that and he said of course he does. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

I told him friends only and he agrees.

no photo
Mon 06/06/22 10:19 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 06/06/22 10:20 PM
I met a guy friend and his word's, not mine ... He said I infuriate him, so it's going really well...Lol The feeling his mutual btw, but he makes me laugh until my ribs hurt. We don't talk about my kids or my husband and just joke around.

Yesterday I asked him to many times if he was going to ditch me, he was driving farther then I could walk back on foot. He said I live across the road, so no I'm not.:joy:

no photo
Mon 06/06/22 08:48 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 06/06/22 08:50 PM

Yes it was and is a burden. Everyone knew he has kidney disease. The terminal diagnosis came during the pandemic. It's a sad story, but not for the internet. I fought long and hard for that man through it all and couldn't save him anymore. He fought surgery after surgery ending with an above knee leg amputation. Most of his family passed away and the surviving ones didn't care. My family became his family ... I was 14 when I started dating him. They didn't know he was dying and they we're devastated.. Now they avoid me at all cost. He died a month before his 55th birthday and yes I still bought him a cake... Each kid said a favorite memory as we cried and ate cake. I'm not cooping well to be honest, I moved out of my bedroom and sleep on the couch. I didn't put a way anything, his coat and shoes are still at the door waiting for my best friend to walk through that door. I don't know why I'm on here, I really don't... I need a cuddler that won't try to get in my pants. I haven't been hugged in almost 5 months

no photo
Sat 06/04/22 01:28 AM

Ok if you're clear with the no touching thing and it's only friends and it's strictly platonic and the guy tries anyway you have a point for sure and the guy is a scumbag for trying to force himself upon you. But why are you trying to find platonic friends on a website for dating,? Guys (and females) get on these sites to find romantic partners.

I wasn't at first I wanted what everyone else wanted ... I guess that's my lesson to learn.

no photo
Sat 06/04/22 01:13 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 06/04/22 01:14 AM

Ok I'm not trying to be a guy named Dick, just trying to comprehend. So if it's not a date you're going out with guy friends you already have and they try to make a move even though you asked them not to? How does this all work, I'm genuinely curious.

If you put friendship on your profile, talk to someone and you both agree to go out as friends... There shouldn't be any touching, correct? Am I just that naive that when a woman says to not to touch her and that person continues to touch her ... isn't that wrong?.... Because I teach my children no one should touch you unless you give them permission first.

Why doesn't matter. I clearly tell them I'm widowed and not comfortable with touching. I do want love, but friendship first that turns into more when I'm ready on my terms.

no photo
Sat 06/04/22 12:48 AM

So you tell men that ask you on a date that you just want to go as friends and you want no touching and they try to touch anyway?

Not a date at all, going out as friends and yes I clearly said why I don't want to be touched. Maybe that's a me problem, but it's still not okay.

no photo
Sat 06/04/22 12:32 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 06/04/22 12:50 AM

I'm so defeated. Making friends on here was such a bad idea. I don't know why I was so naive...it's a freaking dating site.

Maybe it's possible in a different setting... But I have to get over the fear of being touched by a man first.

Thank you to everyone that responded.

So you joined a dating site with the hopes of finding an opposite sex pal, and you're so discouraged that the guys on here want to date you rather than be your platonic friend? Men suck!!

I joined for love, but I am not ready. I'm discouraged, because men can't keep their hands to themselves. If we go out as "friends" and I say no touching... Respect my bonderaries that I don't wish to be touched.

no photo
Sat 06/04/22 12:21 AM
The last two years of my husband's life were the best years of our 32 year relationship. No sex, just touching, spending time together and caring for each other was everything. We grew so close .. the bond was incredible.

Love is everything. :hearts:

no photo
Sat 06/04/22 12:09 AM
My dad bought us $50 in steaks (3 steaks). I'm going to try not to burn them. Maybe make loaded baked potatoes and corn on the cob with it.

I haven't had steak since February 2020. My son is saying please don't barbeque them... last time I set the barbeque on fire. I wish I was joking. :joy: