Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 05/31/22 07:16 AM
I p!SS off everyone on here. I don't know what it is about me. No I don't know what I want and no one can push their views on me and tell me what they think I need. I'm naive, but not stupid. My husband passed away not even 5 months ago. My daughter says I need a hobby and to read, my friends say I need a vibrator and a hug and I'm just craving male companionship without rushing into a relationship or sleeping with someone. Just deep meaningful conversation with anyone about anything or nothing at all.

is it possible?

no photo
Mon 05/30/22 07:20 AM
Are you a female-to-male transgender person, but date females.

No I wouldn't personally, but there is someone for everyone. Just be you, be confident with the person you are and only except people that will love you for you. Someone close to me is the same or I think they are. I love this person unconditionally and had to research everything on this subject out of respect for them. Good luck and much love to you! :heart:

no photo
Mon 05/30/22 07:08 AM
What is your definition of tomboy? Please explain.

Definition of tomboy
: a girl who behaves in a manner usually considered boyish. This is me.

no photo
Sun 05/29/22 10:47 PM
I had two chicken taco with jalapenos on low carb whole wheat tortillas.

I'm on a jalapeno kick lately, I've eaten 2 small coffee cups full this week. my daughter comes up behind me and says "you're going to regret eating those". Me: You better believe it!! :joy:

no photo
Sun 05/29/22 07:19 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 05/29/22 07:23 AM
I'm feeling sore and tired. I pulled a muscle, so just going to relax today or try too.

no photo
Sun 05/29/22 07:16 AM
Feeling happy I can see my osteo tomorrow as the brainfog is becoming annoying :p
In and of itself I feel good, just that annoying brainfog.

I hope it improves for you. I was lucky even to get the Covid fog and widows log. It was so bad at the 1-2 month mark and I would zone out and my youngest would snap his fingers in my face and say to his 3 siblings I think we broke mom. I still get confused, but 10 times better.

no photo
Sat 05/28/22 06:19 PM
I am addicted to saving money.

no photo
Sat 05/28/22 06:10 PM
I have 5 fingers on both my hands, which is quite fortunate for me. about 30yrs ago 4 got cut up in a chainsaw incident, I cleaned and reattached the chunks of flesh myself, all good except for the scars.

omfg. You're one tough MF. I mean that with such respect. Lucky you reacted quickly.

no photo
Sat 05/28/22 02:43 PM
frisky ...but naked twister alone isn't fun. :smirk:

no photo
Fri 05/27/22 07:09 PM
Nice poem. :slight_smile:

no photo
Fri 05/27/22 07:05 PM
I have a whole play list of sad songs I listen to when I workout everyday. It's starts with this song, then heaven, easy on me, my immortal, If I would have known, Goodbye Lover.

... I'm greiving so I consider it me time. My kids ask "are you okay, Mom?". I cry when I workout. lol I'm good. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c17VN0xlLV0&list=RDc17VN0xlLV0&start_radio=1

no photo
Fri 05/27/22 06:48 PM
You're a wise man Douglas. :slight_smile:

no photo
Fri 05/27/22 06:39 PM
it's probably the truth. :joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Fri 05/27/22 09:09 AM
Costco rotisserie chicken, cauliflower rice for me and salad. Strawberries and chocolate croissants for my kids for dessert.

no photo
Fri 05/27/22 08:47 AM
broke

no photo
Fri 05/27/22 08:00 AM
:joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Fri 05/27/22 02:10 AM
about to watch a podcast.

no photo
Thu 05/26/22 08:06 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/26/22 08:07 PM
Oops double post

no photo
Thu 05/26/22 08:06 PM

The site is 6movies.net there is no sign up no credit card needed! It's got 4k hd movies and the new Batman movie was on there day after release in theater!! Been on it for over a month and I still haven't reached the end of the movie list!! HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY IT!!!!

Thanks I'll check it out. I normally use attacker.tv or Soap2day.ac to stream or ustv247.us to watch live tv. I cancelled my cable 4 months ago. I only watched it once every other week and my kids don't watch tv, so not worth it for me.

no photo
Thu 05/26/22 07:55 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/26/22 07:58 PM
I love reading. I'm currently reading Getting Past Your Breakup: How to Turn a Devastating Loss into the the best thing that ever happened to you. by Susan Elliott