Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 12:35 AM
No i brought you a horse, better than running :laughing::thumbsup:

Awww :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: he's charming and funny. :kissing_heart:

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 12:28 AM
Sometime we feel hOrny at Night.
What is the reason behind it..

because it's breeding season... everyones in heat. 🫒

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 12:16 AM
:horse_racing:

Did you just trump me? :joy:

no photo
Sat 05/21/22 04:52 PM
yes it does.

no photo
Sat 05/21/22 02:06 PM
:x:

exactly!! It's a hard NO from me.

no photo
Fri 05/20/22 02:10 AM
finally have freedom

no photo
Fri 05/20/22 01:56 AM
Sunday dinners with the family.

no photo
Fri 05/20/22 01:55 AM
my husband

no photo
Fri 05/20/22 12:27 AM
Caesar salad

no photo
Fri 05/20/22 12:06 AM
A FRIEND WHO NEVER LEAVE:heart_eyes:

:runner:‍♀️:runner:‍♀️:runner:‍♀️:runner:‍♀️:runner:‍♀️:runner:‍♀️:runner:‍♀️:runner:‍♀️

no photo
Wed 05/18/22 11:50 AM
Just finished my workout sitting on the couch with my dog.

no photo
Wed 05/18/22 09:56 AM
Zoodles

no photo
Wed 05/18/22 09:49 AM

Anyone encounter someone always talk and without action? Sometimes it's waste of time when people like to just sweet talk and don't action. It's tired and I would rather a person really do it instead of always provide promise but never meant it. Losing trust let the chemistry fade away.

Yes! I don't know if people are serious on here. I was looking forward to all his promises, then he ghosted me.

My friend told me to leave here and buy a 3 in 1 toy. She said you'd have better odds of having an orgasm. :joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Wed 05/18/22 08:13 AM

It's possible...anything is possible - but the reality is, there's a more likely chance that a kid would be in the way, and complicate things more than if the child wasn't there. I see a lot of women's profiles that say "my kids come first" (which should be the case) but that may as well say " any dude that dates me will always be, at the very best, 2nd banana".

I think it's also equally dependent on the dude and the child. I went out with a woman that I was really into, but one of her kids was a turd. Knowing it was a package deal, I was forced to walk away. I think complicated scenarios like that will come up, so it's best to take to your time getting to know someone. Chemistry might be there, but the time will allow you to know what position the dude will take

Mine are teens to adults and are going to give some poor man a run for his money. My 27 year old son said I'm only allowed to date if he goes on a double date with me. Can you imagine going in for a kiss and getting blocked by my ******* son! :joy: All my kids are over protective of me. Giving me talks are narcissist, gaslighting, catfishing, love bombing,online dating, romance scams and roofies. I just laugh and say I'll be good. You have to see where the child is coming from, but I see yours too.

As for dating someone that accepts your child. Yes, it's possible. It will happen for you, just be gaurded with your child and their info until you know the person well.

My kids are older. I promised their dad not to belring men home. I consider home their safe place.

no photo
Wed 05/18/22 07:44 AM

In another post, you say "I love all women as long as they are truthful and honest"

You love women who are truthful and honest cheats?

rofl

That's why he dropped off my messages. I'm widowed, truthful and honest. Oh well we could have had fun Kevin. :joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Wed 05/18/22 07:33 AM

how to change the gender of the stauts im a woman by mistake its in male

I did the same thing. The messages keep coming in thinking I'm tran. Moments like this I have to laugh at myself. :joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Wed 05/18/22 07:33 AM

how to change the gender of the stauts im a woman by mistake its in male

I did the same thing. The messages keep coming in thinking I'm tran. Moments like this I have to laugh at myself. :joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Wed 05/18/22 07:30 AM
I'm thinking one of my ******* cats brought in a mouse again! Moments like this a man would come handy. :flushed:

no photo
Wed 05/18/22 07:30 AM
I'm thinking one of my ******* cats brought in a mouse again! Moments like this a man would come handy. :flushed:

no photo
Wed 05/18/22 06:41 AM

I can’t find my man

''WOMEN FLIRT, MEN PURSUE''.......BODY LANGUAGE IS

VERY IMPORTANT.......

Smart man. Exactly!