Community > Posts By > Topeka_Girl

Topeka_Girl's photo
Sat 02/20/10 08:45 PM
I've asked this a couple of times, to a long term boyfriend, but I think he was the first in the relationship to ask me that question. But I usually only ask that after some afternoon lovin, so that I know if I can take a nap or not.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Sat 02/20/10 07:56 PM
Star Trek is Awesome! I am not so interested in Star Wars, but I have seen the movie, and would not be scared off by the conversation. I know nothing of video games that are not on facebook.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Sat 02/20/10 07:24 PM
it probably depends on what the lady looks like without makeup.

I have a very red completion. I am definately better looking with makeup, but then the makeup irritates my skin, and makes it redder. It's a no-win situation.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:29 PM
Yes, the bible is definitely against homosexuality, but it is also against fornication which is what I am going to be sent to hell for - along with most of the world. I don't know anyone who is still alive today that was a virgin until he or she got married. I am sure there are some, But there will be way more people in Hell than in Heaven. And I don't know how any so called "Loving" God can create so many people, that he knows will end up in Hell, even before they are born.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Wed 12/03/08 08:05 PM
Love is ALWAYS better than hate.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Wed 12/03/08 07:28 PM
again she said

Topeka_Girl's photo
Mon 11/10/08 11:01 PM
It depends on the couple. Some couples are more traditional, some are not. I dated a guy for a while who did the cooking, took care of his daughter, while I mowed the lawn, cleaned the gutters, put plastic on the windows. Of course he was the one that wanted to get married, and I was young and not in a rush to get married. But if I had been ready, I might have asked him.

I helped a female friend of mine plan to ask her boyfriend to marry her, of course she heard a rumor that he was going to ask her, so she didn't end up asking, they actually broke up instead.

My other friends boyfriend was the one that proposed, but they live in different states, so he sent the proposal in a Text Message. That is NOT what I call romantic, but it was good enough for her.

Another friend of mine is VERY old fashioned, and wouldn't even dream of asking a guy for a date, or being the first to call him, or going up to a guy she might be interested in. She thinks that is all up to the man.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Mon 11/10/08 10:44 PM
No, Sorry, I don't kiss girls. I could blow her a Kiss.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Mon 11/10/08 10:35 PM
Edited by Topeka_Girl on Mon 11/10/08 10:36 PM
"the Secret Life of Bees" with Queen Latifah and Dakota Fanning. That was such a good movie - you all need to see that.

I also very much like the movie "True Romance" with Christian Slater

I agree, Labyrinth was an Awesome Movie. I love David Bowie with Long Hair and Spandex!

Topeka_Girl's photo
Mon 11/10/08 10:18 PM
The Charlie Brown Theme Song, since Charlie Brown has been on every Thanksgiving since before I was born.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Mon 11/10/08 10:13 PM
Cindi Lauper

Topeka_Girl's photo
Mon 11/10/08 10:00 PM

I think its in the netherlands.......but it has been built!!!!!
a guy made an exact replica, even stocked with life sized animals!!!!

Here is the link
http://www.arkvannoach.com/language/en/themakingof.htm

Topeka_Girl's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:54 PM

Actually KSHulkFan07, my trouble isn't meeting women and making anything last more than a month or so.

What do you do to make us mad after just a month? No one gets to warm up my cold butt if they are only good for a month.

laugh

Topeka_Girl's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:43 PM
My butt is well proportioned. It's my upper front half that is XXLarge

Topeka_Girl's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:39 PM
Edited by Topeka_Girl on Mon 11/10/08 09:39 PM
If they weren't allowed to marry, they would still be allowed to live together, so they should be allowed to get married and be unhappy just like all the other straight married couples I know.

Love is always better than Hate.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:34 PM
I like skinny guys, or average guys - not into muscles, and as big as I am, I don't want to get squished. They can be tall or short, just as long as they aren't old.

Old guys make nice friends, but I'm not huggin and kissin any of them.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Mon 11/10/08 09:22 PM
This big girl wanted to say Hi! to all the boys who like a few extra pounds.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Tue 10/28/08 06:38 PM

I don't think you'll need to worry about it being hot in Kansas for a while now.

I dislike cold.

I dislike cold also! I'm already freezing my backside off, and this is just the beginning.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Sun 10/26/08 06:34 PM
I am a happy transplant. I grew up in Oregon, my dad would bring us back to Kansas every summer to visit our Grandmother, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. I always had so much fun here. When we went back to Oregon it would rain for 9 months out of the year. I can't enjoy the beach or mountains from inside a window. I like to go out and have fun. Looking out from a wet window pain is no fun. Being here in Kansas, and getting to step outside every day of the year is a pleasure!

Topeka_Girl's photo
Sun 10/26/08 06:24 PM
I would HAPPILY hunt down and shoot one of my ex-boyfriends, and his brother, but I would never hurt anything furry, or feathery.

Previous 1 3