Community > Posts By > Topeka_Girl

Topeka_Girl's photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:07 PM
Better you know what kind of a guy he is now, instead of 6 months from now.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:17 PM

SSSSHHHHh.... don't say that too loud. He'll get labeled as a 'nice guy' and get shunned! :wink: :wink:

He already is. Maybe he needs a bad girl to show him how to let loose and be wild. Then he can at least pretend not to be "the nice guy"

Topeka_Girl's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:21 PM
For all the ladies that are looking at KsHulkFan07, and wondering if he really is such a nice guy, or just luring woman in with pretty words that he thinks we want to hear,

I have known him for about 3 years, and he really is as nice as he claims. He's very polite, he remembers his manners. He cares about his fellow human beings. He has a lot of love to give, but having trouble finding that right lady to share his life with.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:10 PM
It's better to find out they are crazy right away, then after you invite them into your house. explode

Topeka_Girl's photo
Thu 10/09/08 04:22 PM
Johnny Depp. And he still is a heart throb!

Topeka_Girl's photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:17 AM

We are studying multivibrators, invertors, AND, NAND, X-OR, OR, NOR and X-NOR. And ASCPII?

4 more weeks.

Multivibrators? scared
rofl

I'm glad I am not the only one that finds MultiVibrators funny, although I have to admit, when I first read it, I thought it said MINI vibrators. I guess that means my eyes are tired, and time to go to bed.

I knew a girl that used what I'd call a maxi-vibrator (diameter of a soda can!), but what size would a minivibrator be?

btw, if you're wanting to meet people quickly on here, Look for the matchmaking thread under Dating and Relationships. Post there and emails start pouring in. I've also found Posting in the forums like you are doing helps a lot too. (Thanks H.E.)

Ummm, I don't want to be rude to your friend, But if she needed something the size of a soda can, She needs to do some Kegal Exercises.
And Mini Vibrators - they do make them. The size of a lipstick, so you can carry it in your purse. Or the little fingertip ones. I have not tried either one, so I cannot say how effective they are, but they are out there.

And thanks about the tip on posting on the matchmaker thread. I might try that.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:12 AM

Hey, I am in Kansas, Where are those cookies you have been talking about? How about Sharing?

Well, I took most of them to our get together this evening and left them there. I suppose I could take some to you if you want though, Topeka isn't that far a drive. You'd owe me Hardee's though. It's been years since I've been there.

Did you have any particular type of cookie you prefer?

I made Bachelor Buttons, Chocolate chip, and Snickerdoodles that use half whole wheat flower.

I enjoy Chocolate Chip very much. And if you want Hardees, you had better visit soon, because they closed the one on Topeka Blvd. Turning it to a Spangles, which is fine with me. I don't know if there are any in North Topeka, but the only one I know of now is on 6th and MacVicar.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:56 PM
MeatLoaf - Life Is a Lemon and I Want My Money Back

Topeka_Girl's photo
Fri 10/03/08 10:59 PM

We are studying multivibrators, invertors, AND, NAND, X-OR, OR, NOR and X-NOR. And ASCPII?

4 more weeks.

Multivibrators? scared
rofl

I'm glad I am not the only one that finds MultiVibrators funny, although I have to admit, when I first read it, I thought it said MINI vibrators. I guess that means my eyes are tired, and time to go to bed.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Fri 10/03/08 10:57 PM
Hey, I am in Kansas, Where are those cookies you have been talking about? How about Sharing?

Topeka_Girl's photo
Fri 10/03/08 10:52 PM
He wants to meet some hot girl to share his meat with her!

Topeka_Girl's photo
Fri 10/03/08 10:37 PM
Ear

Topeka_Girl's photo
Fri 10/03/08 10:35 PM
Poison - Look what the Cat Dragged in!

Topeka_Girl's photo
Thu 10/02/08 08:20 PM
Hot

Topeka_Girl's photo
Thu 10/02/08 08:15 PM
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills

Topeka_Girl's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:55 PM
I would buy a house that wasn't drafty and falling apart, somewhere where it doesn't get to cold, and doesn't get blown away, or washed away by hurricanes (wherever that might be)
And a Hybrid car so I don't have to spend my winnings on Gas.

I would visit my friends and relatives in other states more often. Maybe take a trip to Austrailia.

And I would like to think I would donate to charity. But I would have to figure out which charities.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Wed 10/01/08 09:39 PM
How many STDs do they have where you come from?

Topeka_Girl's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:57 PM
Richard Marx - Right here waiting

Topeka_Girl's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:39 PM
I think you look like Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver & Stargate SG1) I think the both of you are handsome.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Tue 09/30/08 03:27 PM
Iggy Pop - Lust for Life