Topeka_Girl's photo
Sat 09/27/08 08:13 AM
Los Lonely Boys - Heaven.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Fri 09/26/08 05:32 PM
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long

Topeka_Girl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:29 PM
I cannot confirm nor deny the existance of Ghosts.

I have not seen a ghost. I do have crazy friends that have, but as I stated, the crazy ones, not the sane ones. So I am waiting to see for myself.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:23 PM
I am a big girl, and I can't be offended if someone isn't into big girls. Everyone has preferences, and if you are just not attracted, then it's better that you just move on to someone you are attracted to.
There are guys that are attracted to big girls, and guys that would prefer to remain friends instead of anything else.

Being honest is better than pretending.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:12 PM
Thank you! I do love 80s music! White Lion is on tour, and I am planning to see them!

This year I have seen Bon Jovi, Ace Frehley, and Tom Petty already.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:10 PM
Poison - Fallen Angel

Topeka_Girl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:03 PM
The one of me in the Billy Idol tshirt, standing in front of the rocks was about a year ago, and the one of me in the sweater was from new years 2007. The one of me with Bret Michaels is probably from Summer of 2006 - but that was a very happy memory! The other one of the close up on my face is probably from 93, but I think it shows my face better than my other pictures.

None of my friends can take a good picture. I tried to show them, but they either don't listen or don't care. I didn't think it was that hard to point a camera and click a button, but they don't wait for the camera to focus, or they try to take the picture from too close up and I end up glowing white (instead of my natural pale white). I have tried to set the timer and take my own pictures, but then you can tell the smile on my face is a forced one - since taking your own pic isn't that much fun.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:37 PM
Abba - Dancing Queen

Topeka_Girl's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:46 PM
Ozzy Osborne - I don't wanna Stop

Topeka_Girl's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:35 PM
What do I do to relax and have fun??? Good Question. I'm always on the go, with errands to do, and friends that keep me busy. So if I have a spare half hour, I usually crash and take a nap, and get up and run some more.

Otherwise, when I am done running around I check my email and go to bed.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:35 PM
You have very nice abs!

Topeka_Girl's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:26 PM
I Love Bill. He has some baggage, but a lot of people do. I think he is funny, and very much enjoy watching him. And Believe me, it takes a LOT for me to watch anything that has to do with politics.

Topeka_Girl's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:04 PM
Did I say enough? Did I say too much?
Am I an oddball that will never have a date?

1 3 Next