Community > Posts By > SingleAZDad3

SingleAZDad3's photo
Fri 05/29/20 07:47 AM
This executive order is 'whining'. He got caught spewing his faux news vitriolic spoor and decided to throw a tantrum. Fact is this executive order is a paper tiger. It has absolutely no legislative backing making it almost as ineffective as the President that created it.

SingleAZDad3's photo
Tue 08/06/13 12:42 PM
I second or third the statements...
Being alone does not necessarily mean you have to be lonely.
:) it will all be ok, and Ouizee and the others are so very right, find things that you can do by yourself that make you content or happy. Only one person you absolutely will be with for the rest of your life- and that's you! :wink:

SingleAZDad3's photo
Tue 08/06/13 12:34 PM
if they can't see you age, or a picture of what you actually look like, perhaps they are just trying to see if you either have an actual picture of yourself or...wait for it...actually reading your profile!!!
Dunno...just a thought....happy

SingleAZDad3's photo
Tue 08/06/13 12:28 PM
I agree with one of the aforementioned posters...never tell a man you have a specific date limit before becoming intimate. Three reasons- one group of men will try to jump through just enough hoops to jump your hoop, one group of men will decide to not bother, and the third reason is actually more useful- if it is about getting to know someone and learn about them, then a man should respect a woman's space enough to not try and force the issue in the first place.

SingleAZDad3's photo
Tue 08/06/13 05:49 AM
Good morning :smile:

SingleAZDad3's photo
Tue 08/06/13 05:15 AM
Ok, what drove me to online dating:
1. small town
2. teacher
1+2=3 everyone knowing your business and potentially affecting your career
4. single parent raising three children without familial support
5. don't drink or smoke- makes for awkward bar visits
6. traveled all over the country and different parts of the world, want to find a woman who is open-minded in regards to the world as a whole
7. Figure it's easier to get rid of the BS this way
8. like meeting and chatting with new people

SingleAZDad3's photo
Tue 08/06/13 04:53 AM

Well, they say that you have to treat them mean to keep them keen.

Act like a doormat and she's going to walk all over you. You might get the girl but can you really put up with that?

Sorry I have been hurt quite a number of times in relationships...as we all have, and still find it unacceptable to mistreat or disrespect a woman. Women are equal and should be treated as such.

SingleAZDad3's photo
Tue 08/06/13 04:49 AM
Honestly, no sex before marriage can work. It has worked for quite awhile, for a lot of people. It is your choice, and if you choose to abstain before marriage, I wish you the best in your choice and hope it works out for you. You can do it and it can be done!

SingleAZDad3's photo
Tue 08/06/13 04:44 AM
I have not been on a date in over 7 months. After my girlfriend and I split up I did not even bother looking for quite a while, and have only within the last three months even started to consider dating again, and with my three children...well that makes it just that much more difficult.

SingleAZDad3's photo
Tue 08/06/13 04:40 AM
Giving your all in a relationship doesn't mean the other person will do likewise. It's one of the biggest leaps of faith in love. You feel love, want love, need love, and give love, and hope that the other person does likewise. Love is ultimately in this regard like the act of giving. You give because another needs what you have, you give without thought of the return, but when it doesn't get returned enough, you feel that pain so much more. We search because deep inside we yearn for love to be given as equally as we give, but oftentimes that is a hard measure to reach.

SingleAZDad3's photo
Tue 08/06/13 04:32 AM
Given all the weaponry that the United States left inside Iraq as we withdrew from that country it could be assumed that missiles were left there as well. AK-47's, M-16's(much fewer), and other types of weaponry have been discarded for years around Africa and the Middle East. Furthermore, if the original release came from Egypt's interior ministry they would have military experts who would have quickly determined whether it was a ballistic missile or a hellfire. Given that they posted the message on Facebook with erroneous statements and evidence I seriously doubt the legitimacy of anything from this message.

SingleAZDad3's photo
Mon 08/05/13 04:03 PM
Thanks..I hope we all do! flowerforyou

SingleAZDad3's photo
Mon 08/05/13 03:33 PM
thanks I appreciate it!

SingleAZDad3's photo
Mon 08/05/13 02:26 PM
Name is Michael, and I am 39 years old, divorced(2x) and raise my three children by myself. Mostly I am turning to the online dating scene because I don't drink and sipping cokes at the local bar seems a bit odd most of the time, and with three kids the only time I get out is to mow the lawn or tote children around to games. Hoping to find some friends with the potential for more in the future.
Any advice is welcome, seem to not be getting any responses to my profile.
Michael