Community > Posts By > DonaldGWM4GAM

DonaldGWM4GAM's photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:59 PM
I seek a man who is very affectionate and loves to create romantic dinners for us served with a fine wine and who loves to kiss and cuddle for hours afterwards. A man who is physically fit and healthy who follows a similar diet to mine (Paleo) and exercises on a daily basis as do I and share my interests. A man who like myself believes in monogamy and who is sexually an oral bottom.

I am seeking a lover who has a natural tan complexion which is mostly smooth and either very skinny due to a high metabolism or slender & built to be my friend, lover & life partner. Typically I am most attracted to East Indian, Mexican, Asian, Filipino, Thai & Pacific Islanders.

I seek a man who has a flat stomach & smooth face, is healthy and very clean, is a good cook, is mature minded but fun and playful, Strong, Responsible, Respectful, Sincere, Caring, Romantic, Intelligent, Trustworthy, Loyal, Down to Earth and who has a Good Sense of Humor that softens my dry one. Who is sexually a very romantic affectionate oral bottom who loves to kiss and cuddle every day.

I definitely want someone who knows who he is and what he wants. Good communication is a must! I look forward to experiencing life's ups and downs with that special someone someday while forming a loving bond and partnership. Whether it's sitting in traffic or having a romantic evening under the stars, time together is special to me. As far as what I like to do, it could be anything from a romantic evening out of dinner and dancing, walking hand in hand along the beach at night, reading poetry to my lover, or just cuddling on the couch and watching a good movie to something like off-roading, shooting pool or bowling a game or two. I love most styles of music and love to see it performed live. I love to watch movies and read books, theres just to many favorites to mention, the main genres I like are Science Fiction, Fantasy, Comedy, Romantic Comedy, Action, Drama and Suspense. I'm not really into horror movies, and I'll watch a Sci-Fi movie here and there, like the Matrix (First one is Great!) or Star Wars, etc. If you like to know more, just ask! Thanks for reading my profile.

I feel I'm a nice, sincere, romantic, loving, very affectionate guy who is gainfully employed working fulltime M-f 9-5.

I am responsible, intelligent, and down to earth.

I would like to find someone who is a good person and good to me, that we share common interests, goals, desires, hopes and dreams. I feel if we have the right chemistry we will know it.
when you are not looking.

DonaldGWM4GAM's photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:56 PM
I seek a man who is very affectionate and loves to create romantic dinners for us served with a fine wine and who loves to kiss and cuddle for hours afterwards. A man who is physically fit and healthy who follows a similar diet to mine (Paleo) and exercises on a daily basis as do I and share my interests. A man who like myself believes in monogamy and who is sexually an oral bottom.

I am seeking a lover who has a natural tan complexion which is mostly smooth and either very skinny due to a high metabolism or slender & built to be my friend, lover & life partner. Typically I am most attracted to East Indian, Mexican, Asian, Filipino, Thai & Pacific Islanders.

I seek a man who has a flat stomach & smooth face, is healthy and very clean, is a good cook, is mature minded but fun and playful, Strong, Responsible, Respectful, Sincere, Caring, Romantic, Intelligent, Trustworthy, Loyal, Down to Earth and who has a Good Sense of Humor that softens my dry one. Who is sexually a very romantic affectionate oral bottom who loves to kiss and cuddle every day.

I definitely want someone who knows who he is and what he wants. Good communication is a must! I look forward to experiencing life's ups and downs with that special someone someday while forming a loving bond and partnership. Whether it's sitting in traffic or having a romantic evening under the stars, time together is special to me. As far as what I like to do, it could be anything from a romantic evening out of dinner and dancing, walking hand in hand along the beach at night, reading poetry to my lover, or just cuddling on the couch and watching a good movie to something like off-roading, shooting pool or bowling a game or two. I love most styles of music and love to see it performed live. I love to watch movies and read books, theres just to many favorites to mention, the main genres I like are Science Fiction, Fantasy, Comedy, Romantic Comedy, Action, Drama and Suspense. I'm not really into horror movies, and I'll watch a Sci-Fi movie here and there, like the Matrix (First one is Great!) or Star Wars, etc. If you like to know more, just ask! Thanks for reading my profile.

I feel I'm a nice, sincere, romantic, loving, very affectionate guy who is gainfully employed working fulltime M-f 9-5.

I am responsible, intelligent, and down to earth.

I would like to find someone who is a good person and good to me, that we share common interests, goals, desires, hopes and dreams. I feel if we have the right chemistry we will know it.
when you are not looking.

DonaldGWM4GAM's photo
Sun 09/08/13 01:47 PM
Heck I never realized that when my grandparents said they had aches and pains after 50 that they really meant that they had aches and pains where none had been before and shouldn't now be. LOL

I am ready for science to find a way to allow those of us over 50 to start getting younger again physically. :)

DonaldGWM4GAM's photo
Sun 09/08/13 01:44 PM
I moved to the Las Vegas area about 7 years ago to get away from the Massachusetts snow and now find myself looking for a new lover after being with the same man for 25 years in a monogamous relationship. I prefer Asian men but do not know where to meet one to date and marry.

DonaldGWM4GAM's photo
Sun 09/08/13 01:41 PM
I am a GWM Buddhist looking to meet and date a Gay ThaiBuddhist.

DonaldGWM4GAM's photo
Sun 09/08/13 01:39 PM
I am an Explorer and was wondering if anyone else has read this book? Today I am performing the recomended time honored Liver Detox. Has anyone else done this? Has it helped?

DonaldGWM4GAM's photo
Sun 09/08/13 01:36 PM
Please read and rate my profile.

DonaldGWM4GAM's photo
Sun 09/08/13 01:28 PM
Happy Sunday. I am new to mingle2.com.