Not yet, but i am living in hope.

leona

leonie's photo
Fri 06/10/22 10:18 AM
O pos, im the univesal donner.

leona

leonie's photo
Fri 06/10/22 06:12 AM
Me i only want a new box of cream cakes.

Have a nice day.

leona

leonie's photo
Fri 06/10/22 05:34 AM
I assume your talking about inferdelity.

The major reason for people having an afair is a strong libedo.

So untill a persons hormones decrease, it is likly they will continue to take every advantage that aroses.

leona

leonie's photo
Fri 06/10/22 05:32 AM
I had a stalker when i was at school, he had my phone number, email, and knew what school i went to.

If you have an email its not that hard to check up on some obee, you can use the right click to check if a pic is on the net.

You can check up on an IP to find the city / cpounntry it is located in, bearful of proxies.

You can meet.

You can use any number of sites that allow you to view and speak directly to a person.

My question is why then would you want a persons phone number ? had you been in contact with this perosn for days ? weeks ? months ? or just one or a few Mingle2 mails ?

I would be carful as well if some one i just met wanted personal details, including a phone number.

Things may be very diff for males, but for the intelegent half of the species, it can cause a lot of troble, untill you belive you can trust the perosn.

leona

leonie's photo
Fri 06/10/22 05:26 AM
Your crazy, if i cant fond at least 50 poss answers to any question in having a slow day.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Sat 06/04/22 01:55 PM
I am real, get within tickling range and find out.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Sat 06/04/22 01:48 PM
That is me fetish.

leona

leonie's photo
Sat 06/04/22 01:14 PM
Im 22 and have been on line sine before i was 10, there are scamers every where, not just on the net.

If you know a little, and are careful, you can spot them, for one only use the site, or your email, once you have some ones email, you can track them, at least a little, for one if you examine a email header, you can see what server and country they are in.

There is not 100% safe site any where, i just finished a 4 yeay computer sceince degree, the bank of England, BitCoin, Face Book, and all the other big names have been hacked, goverments have been blackmailed.

If you want a 100% certany, stay oin bed, dont use a phone or a computer device, and only eat steralised foods.

That would be a borring life.

One last point, do you vote, do some research on the Ministers, many of them show the utmost comtempt for the voters, they talk about any subject exept the subject there asked about, them claim they have answered the questiion. the Prime Minister and his cabnet are all scamers to.

leona

leonie's photo
Fri 06/03/22 11:55 PM
If you just wana chatter pick on me, i hardly ever stop talking, ask any one that knows me.

Have a nice day. leona

leonie's photo
Fri 06/03/22 12:55 AM
I am looking for a JOB now, after spending close to 16 years in full time education, I am not sure ill like the real world, but i have a hell of a loan to pay off.

Wage slavery here i come.

leona

leonie's photo
Fri 06/03/22 12:51 AM
Download the free version of CCLEANER, it wont solve every problem you have, but its good safe and fre.

Hope that helps.

leona

leonie's photo
Fri 06/03/22 12:38 AM
Yes it can work.If your looking for some one its a bonus, you still have all the people you meet each day, Etc.

The reason any of us is here is because we have'nt found that special someone, sites like Mingle2 offer hope.

As to how to use the site efectivly, thats not to hard.

Firstly, you have to decide on what type of person your atempting to attract, then use your profile , your first contact, use your profile to its utmost, include all the factors that you belive will attract some one you would want to meet, and hopefuly more.

The major disadvantage is the net covers the planet, meeting the right person half a world away is no fun, so limit your search area, dont be tempted to look further than you can reach.

Mingle2 is also a social site, i talk with a lot of people, who i have little chance to meet, but laughing and joking with real people, even on line is nice, i live alone at the momment, so its company for me.

No social site is a magic wand, it will tale time and effort, whats the chance of you finding the right person ? That depends on how fussy you are.

I am very fussy, i have been seeking a life mate for 6 years, the age of concent in the UK is 15.

Site like Mingle2 have helped, i have met about 20 ladies over that time, but we never meshed, yes im a lesbian.

I wish you the very best.

leona

leonie's photo
Thu 06/02/22 11:53 PM
Try GIMP, it is totaly free, and just as good as Photoshop, but a little miore clunky.

Hope this helps.

leona

leonie's photo
Thu 06/02/22 04:45 PM
Just an idea.

If you use more than a single site, just write your profile Etc into a word pro, then copy and paste when neded, also help a lot when you up date.

leona

leonie's photo
Thu 06/02/22 04:42 PM
Can i use a baseball bat ?

Pretty please.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Thu 06/02/22 08:35 AM
I have reported a lot of mere males showing them selfs as females, can you remember if you checked what it said when you created your profile ?

Thanks leona.

PS you can edit your profile, or resubmit a new one, hope that little helps.

leona

leonie's photo
Thu 06/02/22 08:33 AM
Congrats, your one year older to a pention and wrinkles.

Hope you get what you want, not what you deserve.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Thu 06/02/22 08:32 AM
We do have the reputation of none stop talking, I am a lesbian so if you put sex of the agenda ill talk your ears off.

leona the brat

leonie's photo
Thu 06/02/22 08:21 AM
You have it the wrong way around, Younger / Older is a fetish, some people seek an younger or older partner, just as some people look for brest size or legs, Etc.

My personal fetish is for an older Dominering female.

It os not just female that do this, from experince most male seem to prefer younger females.

Then you have socail dogma, any person with an obviously younger or older partnber can be demonised,.

Have a nice day.

leona